Meatstick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatstick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatstick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatstick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatstick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatstick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatstick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatstick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatstick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatstick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatstick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ZMA after drinking, help with test levels?

If I take ZMA after a night of drinking, before i go to sleep, will that be enough to keep my test levels from being lowered too much from the alcohol?

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche