Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000)
    dont' stay away too long! and whenyou get a new house, we want a full report!

mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wanted to update my journal a bit. Well, we purchased a new house but it's contingent on the sale of our current one so we're being very aggressive with trying to get this one sold as fast as possible. We will be moving further west (about 30 miles) from where we live now. We have family out that way and I'm really looking forward to the new neighborhood.....we definately need a change for many reasons. The downside will be our increased commute to work. It will be much longer for my husband and for me it shouldn't be that much different since I will be changing locations and working closer to our new home. So, it's been a challange trying to get our house ready for sale, with 3 kids there's so much stuff and our garage is stuffed right now.
    As for my workouts...I'm doing the best I can while under stress of trying to buy/sell and work. I'm lifting between 3 and 4 days a week and trying to squeeze in 3 days of cardio in between. I'm off of ALL supplements and will be for about 6 weeks just to cleanse my body. I believe that my body will be much more receptive to the supps by cycling periods off.
    My new gym won't be as close to home as it is now but our new house is about 2 times the size of our current home and there will be plenty of room for me to have a home gym....this is something that will take me a few years to put together due to finances of course. I would like to have a backup in case the weather is bad or something, then I can do some workouts at home.

I'm still thinking of competing sometime next year depending on when we move and how quickly we get settled in and I need a very set routine before I can even think about prepping for a show. I'm excited that my brother is contemplating competing for the first time next year. Well, for now this is just a thought for him...he is a very experienced bodybuilder that would do very well in a competition but has never wanted to go that route. I think he's beginning to change his mind and it would be a lot of fun preparing together for a contest together.
    Mommy's Muscle Madness:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=662270

Sesamin/Melting Point Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=795641

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Maggie

It's really great to see you back here again in your journal.

Although you have a lot in your life right now...you seem to have it under control and you are progressing positivlely. Yeeah!

Things take a little time to get in order, but eventually your house will sell, your new home will be put together, your commute to work will be routine, and your training will be on a super schedule....all in time dear

The best of luck until everything is 'Routine' for you.
    And I am most excited to know you have competing plans in your mind....Yeeeah!

Take care, Push hard
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi! Great to see you here again!

Boy you certainly have had a lot on your plate..and managing it all!

Excited to hear that you are thinking about competing again! Looking forward to the updates
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, life happens It's good to see that you are dealing with it the best way you can....

it's also good to see that you're going off supps. for a while, it'll probably do your body good, if I may ask, which ones are you avoiding for the 6 weeks?
    "Strong, pure and happy thoughts build up the body in vigor and grace."
    - James Allen

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

www.mymonavie.com/proverb16
    Best product I have found that is a way to get your fruit, great for an active lifestyle, and VERY macro friendly..........not to mention an amazing opportunity

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck selling the house. It's so stressful and exciting, all at the same time.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow - you have a lot of exciting stuff going on! Here's hoping your house will sell quickly. Do you ever train with your brother? It must be fun to have a family member who understands what you go through.

mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Joan...thanks for the encouragement

MM.....I'd like to start thinking a little more about competing but I just can't right now....I need all my ducks in a row before I put any serious thoughts into that.

AgeRage...I'm off of EVERYTHING including multivitamins and have cut my protein down even further including staying off of protein powders for the most part unless I absolutely have to have a shake as a meal replacement. Mainly I'm off of glutamine, BCAA's, creatine, etc.

Simpy....thanks a lot for the good luck wishes I'm trying not to get too excited about our new house since anything can happen but if it's meant to be then it will workout.

So, today I trained legs and am down on strength quite considerably but that's OK with me....I go more by how my body feels when I'm done and my legs are quite fatigued and sore already.

Smith Squats

70x15 for warm up
    100x12
    120x12
    140x12
    140x12

Leg Press
    360 x9
    360x9
    360x10

Leg extensions...very slow and hold contraction for 6 full seconds.
    3 sets of 10 @ 45lbs

Plie Squats w. feet on platforms
    75lb dumbell x 15
    4 sets

Calves
    Angled Seated Raises
    160x15
    180x15
    180x15

Tomorrow is chest and triceps in the morning.
    Mommy's Muscle Madness:

Originally Posted by dbflgirl
    Wow - you have a lot of exciting stuff going on! Here's hoping your house will sell quickly. Do you ever train with your brother? It must be fun to have a family member who understands what you go through.
    Thanks for the wishes I have never trained with my brother because we live about 25miles apart and we have very conflicting schedules. I would love to train together but I don't think it will ever happen. We do compare notes sometimes....
    Mommy's Muscle Madness:

weaning them off : ) babygotback2's Avatar
    babygotback2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babygotback2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babygotback2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babygotback2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babygotback2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babygotback2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babygotback2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babygotback2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babygotback2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babygotback2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babygotback2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW you look great mommy! just nosing through your journal! tough workouts too! selling a house is noooooooooooooooo fun. im trying to sell mine now too. Pain in the a$$ if you ask me!
    take care!
    "The biggest muscle I have to shape, is my mind"
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Change your thoughts, and you can change your world"
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you"
    "I care not so much what i am to others, as what i am to myself"
    "Tell me what you eat, and i will tell you what you are"

White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there.....

Sounds like you have a lot going on....

I too took 8 weeks off ..period..supplements , vitamins , workouts, everything and it did me good....

A home gym is another contemplation but as you mentioned it is costly...

Congrats on the new house......that's awesome
    “Knowledge and experience are the only real paths to success. But passion will clear the path of any debris and roadblocks along the way.”

-----------------------
    My site - www.whiteknight.ca

specialkay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) specialkay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) specialkay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) specialkay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) specialkay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) specialkay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) specialkay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) specialkay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) specialkay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) specialkay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) specialkay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey mommy...just stopping in to say you've been on my mind. Wondering if you've sold your house and how life is going for you. Can't wait for you to start posting again. Take care!
    "Those who are humble and ambitious are destined to succeed"