Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Crappy genetics, still try

As you can see, i havnt exactly made a tonn of progress, but the point is that im making some, my goals arnt that high any way, tell us what u think
    Attached Images
    180cm (bout 5"11')
    76kg (bout 167 lbs)
    and growing

V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bretski
    As you can see, i havnt exactly made a tonn of progress, but the point is that im making some, my goals arnt that high any way, tell us what u think
    what are your goals

how many of you are there?

SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000)
    tell us?

dude you look great. Eat more and you'll see nicer gains. CLEAN BULK!

Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You look like you are doing quite well to me. How long have you been lifting?

wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow crap genes better just give up right now and not waste your time

Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It doesn't look like you gained any bodyfat in those pics. I would say you are not eating enough. Try to bulk for a couple of months. Some hard gainers just have to do good bulking cycle and then cut or they won't gain muscle on a really clean bulk. I am proud of you for not giving up. Just try things the norm does not do.

Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i generally eat 300g or so of protein a day, 400g of carbs a day, and about 70-80g of fat a day. Yeah the pictures make me look better than i really am i must admit, the lighting in the bathroom makes it look better, but yeah not a lot of fat gain, maybe im naturally clean bulking dunno. But my goal is 85kg low bf, im currently 76, i can put on 500g every month which is quite slow, but i think its nearly all muscle, but im not hell cut or anything, what do u thing my bf% is? im guessing 13%

by 'us' i mean me, its just how i talk, im aussie, we talk differently, thanks
    180cm (bout 5"11')
    76kg (bout 167 lbs)
    and growing

Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ha ha, you tell em

eat 500 more cal per day than you expend.

hey if you're on irc come to austnet #bodybuilding
    wow strong arms

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry the lotion

it puts the lotion on its skin! IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

pardon
    180cm (bout 5"11')
    76kg (bout 167 lbs)
    and growing

littleD18AGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleD18AGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleD18AGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleD18AGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleD18AGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah i thought i had crap genetics but if u just put some work into them youl come up looking great! Remember everysingle workout makes a huge difference so imagine what a years worth of lifting will do for you. In a years time youl look back and wonder how crap u would look and how much u would lack now if u hadnt done any lifting at all.