Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mjfan12
    LOL reps for that.

The ancient romans were huge flamers.

Old men would take young boys as proteges and bang them.
    So either there are many people secretly hiding their homosexual lust, they were bred out and could possibly be bred back, or it is a choice.
    Vote the b**** out
    "Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe."
    11/18/93
    "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban,
    picking up every one of them... "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,
    "I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."
    --U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), CBS-TV's "60 Minutes," 2/5/95
    FYI she had a Concealed Carry Permit because she fears being attacked.

majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dainichi
    Well you yourself don't have to accept it, but the truth is its as natural as heterosexuality, it exists in humans and animals as well.
    I don't think using what is natural as a moral code is wise.
    Genocide, ethnic cleansing, incest ect. are all natural but are they moral? All these and more are common in the animal(natural) world.

The attack on Godi suggested that chimpanzees might be a second species that killed its own kind deliberately. But how strange that the second species should be chimpanzees! After all, no species is more closely related to us than chimpanzees are.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...monicmales.htm

"Shocked researchers watched as former friends now drank each other's blood. Not even the oldest community members were left alone. An extremely frail-looking male, Goliath, was pummeled for 20 minutes and dragged about." De Waal compares this horrible chimp behavior to genocide in Rwanda and Bosnia. With chimps, as with humans, fighting within one's own group is restrained compared with attacks on outsiders.
    http://www.emory.edu/LIVING_LINKS/Ou...ookreview.html
    Last edited by majortrepak; 01-01-2006 at 12:33 AM.
    "The War is Lost" Sentor Harry Reid 4-17-2007

5-24-2007 Harry Reid votes to fund a war he believes is lost

They will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer fight against nation, nor train for war anymore.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I think what some people are saying is...........

There are homosexuals everywhere, the only difference is that, unlike in previous history where homosexuality was just pleasure sex, I think what people are trying to say is that homosexuals are trying to change the concept of marriage only for men and women.

In the Middle East, there are many men who have homosexual relationships for example, but nothing happens to them usually, but if they try to get married or something, then they wind up getting hung or shot.

That is the big difference, a lot of people see homosexuals in the US as not willing to accept civil unions and instead wanting to destroy the concept of man-woman marriage, which was around, even back in Rome, in spite of all the pleasure boys all those old perverts may have had. I might be mistaken my history but I don't believe that there has been any previous modern or contemporary societies that accepted homosexuals in marriage. Homosexuality was widespread in some places, but never was it acceptable for two men to settle together.

*The story that someone here referring to in the Bible was the one of Lot, his family and Sodom and Gomorrah, hence the term "sodomy."
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel66
    So either there are many people secretly hiding their homosexual lust
    exactly. finally, we at least agree on something like this being a possibility.

oops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Uh, sexuality is binary. You have women who get ****ed. They get ****ed by men. For a male to have an urge to be penetrated is extremely "WEIRD" in a natural sense - and no, just because a donkey male ****s another donkey male does not make it natural or OK.
    It has been said by queers: "1000 bottoms, looking for a top."

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi
    There are homosexuals everywhere, the only difference is that, unlike in previous history where homosexuality was just pleasure sex, I think what people are trying to say is that homosexuals are trying to change the concept of marriage only for men and women.

In the Middle East, there are many men who have homosexual relationships for example, but nothing happens to them usually, but if they try to get married or something, then they wind up getting hung or shot.

That is the big difference, a lot of people see homosexuals in the US as not willing to accept civil unions and instead wanting to destroy the concept of man-woman marriage, which was around, even back in Rome, in spite of all the pleasure boys all those old perverts may have had. I might be mistaken my history but I don't believe that there has been any previous modern or contemporary societies that accepted homosexuals in marriage. Homosexuality was widespread in some places, but never was it acceptable for two men to settle together.

*The story that someone here referring to in the Bible was the one of Lot, his family and Sodom and Gomorrah, hence the term "sodomy."
    I still don't understand why letting gays mary on a civil level will destroy marriage. If all these people are so concerned about marriage, they should be pushing for laws that make it harder to get divorced. Coming from a broken home, I can tell you first hand that divorce is far more devastating to marriage then letting two gays get married.

Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AKR
    exactly. finally, we at least agree on something like this being a possibility.
    But if you believe that then you believe that people can choose to be in sexual and loving releationships that they are not genetically attracted to.

Basically that is the same thing I have been saying and many people here refuse to consider the possibility.
    Vote the b**** out
    11/18/93
    "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban,

BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Amazing....

It's amazing to notice that the only way some people can counter argument is by giving a neg rep?
    Truth hurts sometimes, i know...

Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BurningIron
    It's amazing to notice that the only way some people can counter argument is by giving a neg rep?
    you probably got negged because everything you said has been total rubbish and you were just expressing your homophobic views

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel66
    But if you believe that then you believe that people can choose to be in sexual and loving releationships that they are not genetically attracted to.

Basically that is the same thing I have been saying and many people here refuse to consider the possibility.
    stop the bus. i thought you've always been saying that people CHOOSE to be gay. i'm sure, if i look through all of your posts, i can find you saying that over and over. i never saw you say that people can choose to be in a sexual/loving relationship with someone of the sex they are not attracted to. no one gives a sh*t if they can do that. what would be the point? we've been arguing in multiple threads that sexuality is not a choice, and if you believe it isn't a choice either, why have you been arguing against us for pages and pages? i understand that you're religious and think people shouldn't act on their homosexuality, but that's not what we've been talking about in multiple threads.

lies hurt, too.

stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    21st Century.... The world is moving toward a total gayness. More and more rights are given to gay couple. The right to get married, the right to adopt children. How can those children then grow in a normal and balanced family environment?
    Soon, heteros will become a minority and will be the shame of humanity.
    Money before morality?
    Please discuss.
    It is obvious the United States is getting more stupid.I see a rise in stupidness through out the country. The problem is that they allow stupid people to breed in large numbers.It is apparent judging by all the people that worry about Gays instead of how we are going to pay for the debt created by the Bush and his idiots. i cannot see how we could be more shamed toward humanity than we are now having a moron for a President.

BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stevenote
    It is obvious the United States is getting more stupid.I see a rise in stupidness through out the country. The problem is that they allow stupid people to breed in large numbers.It is apparent judging by all the people that worry about Gays instead of how we are going to pay for the debt created by the Bush and his idiots. i cannot see how we could be more shamed toward humanity than we are now having a moron for a President.
    I rather believe that the politiciens are very busy collecting votes by giving rights to any groups, no matter the morality. As long as they get enough votes. That all that matters.
    They should instead focus on more important problems, like healthcare, unemployement, education and so on...
    And i wasn't expressing any homophobia, i was just expression my opinion. Looks like we dont even have the freedom of expression. We are too obsessed by the security we are building around us, due to our arrogance against weaker nations...

Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I rather believe that the politiciens are very busy collecting votes by giving rights to any groups, no matter the morality. As long as they get enough votes. That all that matters.
    They should instead focus on more important problems, like healthcare, unemployement, education and so on...
    And i wasn't expressing any homophobia, i was just expression my opinion. Looks like we dont even have the freedom of expression. We are too obsessed by the security we are building around us, due to our arrogance against weaker nations...
    That is true. The Republicans used the gay marriage issue to help get Bush relected.

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Being gay is becoming way too accepted this day and age in the western world. Political correctness and everyhing that goes with it (gay rights, NAACP, ACLU, etc.) are destroying the US, it's obvious. Gays should not be allowed to marry and certainly not be able to adopt children. It represents the moral collapse of a country or countries that once stood on a moral foundation. Look at practically any empire of the past, in particular Greece and Rome, and you will see that as they fell, behaviour that woudl be considered immoral was becoming more and more rampant as the empire grew weaker and weaker. I'm aware that it's not the only thing that caused these empires to fall, but it's worth mentioning that it played a role. I'm also sick of hearing that there is gay animals as well. If you know anything about zoology and the behavior of animals (and I'm no expert but I know this much), you would know that male animals will mount other males to show superiority at any time, never will you see lesbian animals because they don't look for superiority. And having grown up in farm country for the first 10 years of my life, I can tell you that a male cow, pig, what have you, when the mood catches them right, will get on top of just about anything in the field, female cows, male cows, bails of hay, it doesn't make them gay.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

21st Century.... The world is moving toward a total gayness. More and more rights are given to gay couple. The right to get married, the right to adopt children. How can those children then grow in a normal and balanced family environment?
    Not rly

Trends come and go.

Stop overreacting people.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Originally Posted by Revolver45
    Being gay is becoming way too accepted this day and age in the western world. Political correctness and everyhing that goes with it (gay rights, NAACP, ACLU, etc.) are destroying the US, it's obvious. Gays should not be allowed to marry and certainly not be able to adopt children. It represents the moral collapse of a country or countries that once stood on a moral foundation. Look at practically any empire of the past, in particular Greece and Rome, and you will see that as they fell, behaviour that woudl be considered immoral was becoming more and more rampant as the empire grew weaker and weaker. I'm aware that it's not the only thing that caused these empires to fall, but it's worth mentioning that it played a role. I'm also sick of hearing that there is gay animals as well. If you know anything about zoology and the behavior of animals (and I'm no expert but I know this much), you would know that male animals will mount other males to show superiority at any time, never will you see lesbian animals because they don't look for superiority. And having grown up in farm country for the first 10 years of my life, I can tell you that a male cow, pig, what have you, when the mood catches them right, will get on top of just about anything in the field, female cows, male cows, bails of hay, it doesn't make them gay.
    I disagree. By accepting gays we are getting stronger and better. It is clearly the moral thing to do.

Nicely said!

Nicely said, Revolver45, we have even women marrying dophins those days. The marriage is seen as a joke. Where did the moral values go?

JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Thinman
    I disagree. By accepting gays we are getting stronger and better. It is clearly the moral thing to do.
    Exactly. There is nothing morally wrong with homosexuality. Two consenting adults of the same sex loving each other? Gee, what a crime.

The homosexuals taking over the world argument is bull****.

Nicely said, Revolver45, we have even women marrying dophins those days. The marriage is seen as a joke. Where did the moral values go?
    Didn't some celebrity go to Vegas and got married, then they got a divorce a day later. It was perfectly legal. Talk about a joke.

Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didn't some celebrity go to Vegas and got married, then they got a divorce a day later. It was perfectly legal. Talk about a joke.
    britney wasnt it

Originally Posted by (Oz)
    britney wasnt it
    It might have been. I was just pointing out what a joke that was. That someone can get married and get divorced in a day. Talk about making a mockery of marriage.

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I don't think anyone here is saying that homosexuality is the only moral problem facing the US right now, it just happens to be the topic of the thread. Start a thread on the disintegration of marriage and I'll probably agree with you totally. There's a number of moral issues that need to be addressed. However, gay marriage has the power to open up other big problems and from there it's just a downward slide. Look at Canada. 12 years with a liberal government, and look where we are, first gay marriage, now swingers bars and orgies, and it's going to keep growing. It's not just gay marriage thats a problem, it's also the precedent that would be set by allowing it.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do you have an I.Q.level of a turnip? How in the hell are Gays causing the fall of this Country? Let's see.Mosy Gay people are hard working tax paying adults that usually try to beautify the community they live in. I'm sure the Hetro trailer trash that get's drunk every night and beat each other up in front of the kids is the ideal marriage you are speaking of.You Neo-Cons have to find some group or race to point your fingers at and say "This is what is wrong with America".I know it must piss you off that you can't blame African Americans for all the problems in the World like you use to.So i guess Gays have taken the place.

Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough-Draft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Money before morality?
    Please discuss.

First you need to stop your priests from mollesting little boys and then worry about people that do you no harm. You guys sicken me.
    wow strong arms

Originally Posted by stevenote
    Do you have an I.Q.level of a turnip? How in the hell are Gays causing the fall of this Country? Let's see.Mosy Gay people are hard working tax paying adults that usually try to beautify the community they live in. I'm sure the Hetro trailer trash that get's drunk every night and beat each other up in front of the kids is the ideal marriage you are speaking of.You Neo-Cons have to find some group or race to point your fingers at and say "This is what is wrong with America".I know it must piss you off that you can't blame African Americans for all the problems in the World like you use to.So i guess Gays have taken the place.

Shut up, you're clearly a liberal city slicker who stereotypes anyone with an ounce of moral conscience as being trailer trash. Here you are defending gay rights, and saying not to pick on gay people, or point fingers and in the same paragraph see it necessary to alienate "trailer trash" as you so eloquently put it. Hypocrite.

And I like how the stupid person is the one who backs up their opinion with FACTS, and the person who calls names and comes up with foundationless arguments is the genius.
    Last edited by Revolver45; 01-01-2006 at 06:39 PM.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

I don't think anyone here is saying that homosexuality is the only moral problem facing the US right now, it just happens to be the topic of the thread. Start a thread on the disintegration of marriage and I'll probably agree with you totally. There's a number of moral issues that need to be addressed. However, gay marriage has the power to open up other big problems and from there it's just a downward slide. Look at Canada. 12 years with a liberal government, and look where we are, first gay marriage, now swingers bars and orgies, and it's going to keep growing. It's not just gay marriage thats a problem, it's also the precedent that would be set by allowing it.
    I think the biggest moral problem facing the US right now is intolerance and hate against people who are different. If it is race, religion or gays, it has the potential to tear the country apart.

ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is it eventual?

Gay rights are eventually going to happen. Blacks were allowed to marry and have kids (in fact it was supported), and were given the right to equal vote.

Why is it so hard to give Gays the same rights that every other "minority" has been given. It's useless to try and fight something that will eventually happen. No harm has ever come to ANY country that has given equal rights to ALL of it's citizens. I would ask anyone to give me examples of how society was hurt by giving freedoms to minorities.
    Charles!
    ****NO EXCUSES!****
    Ripped in Burlington, Vermont
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ccashatt

It might have been. I was just pointing out what a joke that was. That someone can get married and get divorced in a day. Talk about making a mockery of marriage.
    So instead of trying to save marriage we should make it an open forum ?

Originally Posted by Rough-Draft
    First you need to stop your priests from mollesting little boys and then worry about people that do you no harm. You guys sicken me.
    Stop reading the headlines. Majority of the victims were not kids but teenagers.

Originally Posted by AKR
    stop the bus. i thought you've always been saying that people CHOOSE to be gay. i'm sure, if i look through all of your posts, i can find you saying that over and over. i never saw you say that people can choose to be in a sexual/loving relationship with someone of the sex they are not attracted to. no one gives a sh*t if they can do that. what would be the point? we've been arguing in multiple threads that sexuality is not a choice, and if you believe it isn't a choice either, why have you been arguing against us for pages and pages? i understand that you're religious and think people shouldn't act on their homosexuality, but that's not what we've been talking about in multiple threads.
    I have never changed my position. I gave three possibilities: either there is a giant section of the population that is hiding their sexuality, homosexuality was bred out of the populations and possibly could be bred back in, or the simple answer THEY CHOSE TO BE IN THE RELEATIONSHIPS.
    Vote the b**** out
    11/18/93

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gays are just gay and they'll stay that way. they better not outrule heteros then the world would just be gay full of gay people living their gay lives

marrying aint so bad but adopting a child? hell no
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.