Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The World is turning GAY

21st Century.... The world is moving toward a total gayness. More and more rights are given to gay couple. The right to get married, the right to adopt children. How can those children then grow in a normal and balanced family environment?
    Soon, heteros will become a minority and will be the shame of humanity.
    Money before morality?
    Please discuss.

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)

Thumbs up

yes i agree with you mate..
    well worded..

hetrosexuality will be outruled by homosexuality one day.

Unfortunatly for mankind this is how we evolved over time and the result of other factors like you said laws implaced..

Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BurningIron
    21st Century.... The world is moving toward a total gayness. More and more rights are given to gay couple. The right to get married, the right to adopt children. How can those children then grow in a normal and balanced family environment?
    Money before morality?
    Please discuss.
    this is really dumb

mastawee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastawee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastawee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastawee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastawee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastawee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastawee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastawee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastawee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastawee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastawee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, the gay mafia isnt working as well in the US as it is around the world.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gays should be allowed to be married, but having a child is a bit too far, I agree.
    IG: @tuanlifts

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think the world is turning gay. Gays are still a small minority. It (being gay) is clearly becoming more acceptable. I think it is great, I feel gays have been done a tremendous injustice in this country. Everyone should have the same rights. Its really that simple.

mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Thinman
    I don't think the world is turning gay. Gays are still a small minority. It (being gay) is clearly becoming more acceptable. I think it is great, I feel gays have been done a tremendous injustice in this country. Everyone should have the same rights. Its really that simple.
    homo.

Is this phenomena only in western countrie I doubt in Africa they have many gays, to busy trying to survive.

Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Homosexuals have been around since humans have been around just because people are noticing us more doesn't mean we want to take over the world.

Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dainichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mick123
    homo.

Is this phenomena only in western countrie I doubt in Africa they have many gays, to busy trying to survive.
    Ummm no.

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mick123
    homo.

lol. Actually, I'm not. I'm sure there are gays in every country.

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

So you think that people that cannot breed will become the majority? hmmm

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurningIron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dainichi
    Homosexuals have been around since humans have been around just because people are noticing us more doesn't mean we want to take over the world.
    The question is not if they were around or not. The question is that we are forced to accept that as a normal behaviour.
    Now let's get example: if we see a lion jumping on another lion, will it look normal? Well?
    For me it doesnt make any sense, from the biological point of view, at least.

The question is not if they were around or not. The question is that we are forced to accept that as a normal behaviour.
    Now let's get example: if we see a lion jumping on another lion, will it look normal? Well?
    For me it doesnt make any sense, from the biological point of view, at least.
    Well you yourself don't have to accept it, but the truth is its as natural as heterosexuality, it exists in humans and animals as well.

Bulking Like a Mo'Fo Strong_Matt's Avatar
    Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gays are everywhere. there are gay animals too.

though i dont agree with what they are doing, they aren't hurting anyone so i let them get on with it.

gays will never out grow hetros. because it will be the end of the human race.

but also there are some hetro couples that couldnt look after a rat so gays having kids doesnt bother me
    so long as the kid is taught what is wrong or right and not forced to be gay. which is very unlikely. then its no problem

btw im not gay
    "Rudeness is the weak man's strength."

Originally Posted by Strong_Matt
    gays are everywhere. there are gay animals too.

though i dont agree with what they are doing, they aren't hurting anyone so i let them get on with it.

gays will never out grow hetros. because it will be the end of the human race.

but also there are some hetro couples that couldnt look after a rat so gays having kids doesnt bother me
    so long as the kid is taught what is wrong or right and not forced to be gay. which is very unlikely. then its no problem

btw im not gay

I wouldnt worry about the end of human race, since we have cloning now...

I wouldnt worry about the end of human race, since we have cloning now...
    No we don't there has never been a proven successful human clone.

Daddy*2*3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daddy*2*3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daddy*2*3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Being a God fearing Christian I personally oppose homosexuality of course. (even if I didn't believe in God I would still feel the same way though). I think that they get a lot of overexposure because they are a minority. The fight for the right to adoption is in my opinion the ultimate act of selfeshness. The emotional trauma these kids would endure is unthinkable. It just seems as though gay people have a lot of spite for people who don't accept them. I of course can't speak for everyone but I have the feeling that they will never be accepted but merely tolerated.

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all i got to say is i hope im dead before it happens.

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EZ-Bar
    It will NEVER Happen. I don't think they should be able to adopt a child.
    Anything I say is for educational purposes only and I do NOT condone the act or use of anything illegal.

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EZ-Bar
    fine by me.

Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2pounds
    So you think that people that cannot breed will become the majority? hmmm
    Since it has happened before, yes. If society sees homosexual love as the ideal releationship why wouldnt people choose it today like they did in the past ?
    Vote the b**** out
    "Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe."
    11/18/93
    "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban,
    picking up every one of them... "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,
    "I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."
    --U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), CBS-TV's "60 Minutes," 2/5/95
    FYI she had a Concealed Carry Permit because she fears being attacked.

coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys need a history lesson if you think there's any more homosexuality now than there was before. Study Rome.

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Daddy*2*3
    Being a God fearing Christian I personally oppose homosexuality of course. (even if I didn't believe in God I would still feel the same way though). I think that they get a lot of overexposure because they are a minority. The fight for the right to adoption is in my opinion the ultimate act of selfeshness. The emotional trauma these kids would endure is unthinkable. It just seems as though gay people have a lot of spite for people who don't accept them. I of course can't speak for everyone but I have the feeling that they will never be accepted but merely tolerated.
    selfishness of adoption? that's a rather strange accusation. explain.

trauma? explain and prove.

spite for people who don't accept them? first, if they WERE spiteful, it seems justified. if i were to supress your beliefs and lifestyle, wouldn't you be a tad bit pissed off? i think so. second, are you saying they want to adopt kids to spite hetero people?

Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Diesel66
    Since it has happened before, yes. If society sees homosexual love as the ideal releationship why wouldnt people choose it today like they did in the past ?
    maybe becos people dont choose to be gay?

Money before morality?
    Please discuss.
    how is money an issue? how do more rights=more gayness?

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thinman
    I agree with you fully, Thinman.

I see no reason why homosexuals cannot be accepted and intergrated into today's society. I think it's great they're being accepted, took us long enough, and now they have the right to fully commit to their partners and adopt children is even better.

I can't ever see them "breeding" us out though...it's passed along the female line, after all...Pure paranoia there.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

Daddy*2*3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daddy*2*3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daddy*2*3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AKR
    selfishness of adoption? that's a rather strange accusation. explain.

trauma? explain and prove.

spite for people who don't accept them? first, if they WERE spiteful, it seems justified. if i were to supress your beliefs and lifestyle, wouldn't you be a tad bit pissed off? i think so. second, are you saying they want to adopt kids to spite hetero people?

As my post states this is my opinion...Yes I think the right of gays to adopt is wrong. No, I don't think gays want to adopt to spite heterosexuals. That is not the point of my statement. It just seems as if gays want a normal family life including children who will be victims of circumstance.

Originally Posted by Daddy*2*3
    As my post states this is my opinion...Yes I think the right of gays to adopt is wrong. No, I don't think gays want to adopt to spite heterosexuals. That is not the point of my statement. It just seems as if gays want a normal family life including children who will be victims of circumstance.
    theyre only going to be victims because of attitudes like this

mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by (Oz)
    theyre only going to be victims because of attitudes like this
    you cant change those attitudes.

like walking down the street naked and getting raped and whinging about it.