Thread: why

pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow why

is anabolic xtreme,gain cycle kit any good. i was thinking about taking it with phera plex.if it is any good do i need to take anything else.any feedback wold be appreciated.thank you

Redneck College Student The Booger's Avatar
    The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If it is your first PH cycle I'd suggest only running one of the compounds by itself. This will help you see how your body will react.

Prostanozol would be my first choice for a first time PH user. Not hard on anything and rather easy to control. The only problem is Prostan is underdosed so a second bottle may be needed. Next in line would be Phera.

I hope you have a PCT worked out as you will need it.
    I'm not one for sig quotes but damn:

When you flip out on the nurse for not aspirating properly with your tetnis shot... "just give it here let me do it myself!!!" - Stickball

pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how would i take these things and when do i take the pct

do i take the pct,after i finish the cycle of the other stuff

The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pr35120
    do i take the pct,after i finish the cycle of the other stuff
    Yes sir. PCT stands for Post Cycle Therapy. The goal is to help your test production and all your blood values return to normal as quickly as possible.

In all honesty I would hold off on doing a cycle for a bit. Here are some links that should be considered a MUST read before any use of Pro-hormones.

Prostan - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...anozol+newbies

PCT - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=pct+guide

PH FAQ - Well I can't post the link here for some reason.

Please give these a good read over. I've read each one numerous times and still find myself asking questions. I hope this has helped you a bit.
    Last edited by The Booger; 12-31-2005 at 02:51 PM.

When you flip out on the nurse for not aspirating properly with your tetnis shot... "just give it here let me do it myself!!!" - Stickball

Arrow

so i cant stack phera plex,with the gain cycle kit and when i finish this cycle the pct

Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Please do yourself a favor and do not take this stuff. It is obvious you have not done the proper research involved when preparing yourself to go through a cycle.
    The World is Filled with Dumb People. Unfortunately, a lot of them want to lift weights.

so i cant stack phera plex,with the gain cycle kit and when i finish this cycle the pct
    You could but it is not recommended at all.

Arrow

i did do some research.its just some people,make it hard to understand them.if im wrong ,then tell me the right way to stack these products.i already ordered them yesterday expect the pct.so please, help.

Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You haven't don't enough research and it is blatantly obviously. I hope you are of age. This is why I frequently visit this place anymore.
    The World is Filled with Dumb People. Unfortunately, a lot of them want to lift weights.

It isn't hard to understand at all. If you don't get it the first time, read it again.

Also check your e-mail.

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i did do some research.its just some people,make it hard to understand them.if im wrong ,then tell me the right way to stack these products.i already ordered them yesterday expect the pct.so please, help.
    just cause you ordered them yesterday doesnt mean you have to take them immediatly. Dude do yourself a facor and read those links that the booger put up theyll explain a lot. also how old are you man?
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

Arrow

i think i get it, i just wanna make sure.and make sure, im doing things, right.
    thanks booger,appreciate the info

Arrow

i just think if a product sells as a kit ,then suggest you can stack it with something else it should have instructions with the product or somehow lets you know,what else you'll need to finish the whole cycle

im 30 yrs old

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ok cool yeah man just read those things and if you have any particular questions just post them in here and im sure that many people including myself will try our best to help you.
    Last edited by tplant; 12-31-2005 at 03:57 PM.
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

Arrow

appreciate it,tplant.thanks