Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I'm 18, max bench 1 rep 285lbs, no supplements

I'm 18 years old, weigh 180lbs 5'9, and my max bench 1 rep is 285lbs (or maybe a little over?). I can do 245lbs about 5-6 times. I don't take anything; no creatine, not even protein. The energy I take is from the food I eat daily. I can do 60lb bicep curls, if that makes any difference.
    The only thing I need is to bulk up my triceps, they aren't big at all. Does anyone have a good technique I can use??

Thanks

Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice lifts. Do some skull crushers, dips, and reverse grip push downs. They work for me..

Right0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use cable pull downs and skull crushers with weighted dips and a few other im also not benching 285 so duno if i should be giving advice lol

Blucas81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blucas81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blucas81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blucas81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blucas81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blucas81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blucas81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blucas81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blucas81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do rope cable extensions.

Best tricep workout, gives a deep burn when executed properly.

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the lifts is nothing special, what do you deadlift and squat? And it says you bench 300 in your profile, fix it if youre not a POS liar.

skullcrushers closegrip bench press and pressdowns for triceps

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    are you want the cookie?

standing tricep pulldowns with a small grip bar have always been the win for me.

brb gettin peeled' Baba_ghanoush's Avatar
    Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    some heavy ass weighted dips and some heavy ass strict form skull crushers...
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Instead of bragging on how much you bench and **** just ask a simple question like: How do I build up my Triceps? What Technique can I use?

-Undertow- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Undertow- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Undertow- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Undertow- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Undertow- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Undertow- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Undertow- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Undertow- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Undertow- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Undertow- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Undertow- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    skullcrushers, parallele bar dips, one arm overhead extensions, cable pushdowns, close grip bench presses. Do a combination of excersises to make sure you work all 3 heads of the tricep.
    current goals:
    17'' arms
    16'' calves
    lean 190 lbs

vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    the lifts is nothing special, skullcrushers closegrip bench press and pressdowns for triceps
    x2, OP why it the title sounds like you're trying to brag about your lifts? Or maybe you are bragging? The 285lb is nothing special, you're 18.
    "Leave your ego at the door"

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

IG - Siberian.beast
    ********.com/Siberian.beast

Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    by the time i am 18, i will be repping 285 like its a feather

do you like when people brag?

no one gives a **** how much you bench
    If the bar aint BENDIN', you just PRETENDIN' - HLC

Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo
    the lifts is nothing special, what do you deadlift and squat? And it says you bench 300 in your profile, fix it if youre not a POS liar.
    x2.

Bench and curls mean nothing. Anybody can do those.

The only thing that means anything here are squats and deadlifts.
    "Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    - Vince Lombardi

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol you didn't know it was e stats from the start? Look at him.

_Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Negged.

Don't need dumbass posts about how you bench and curl X amount.

Your lifts aren't amazing by any means.

Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by paulsizzash View Post
    My tri's are lagging a big compared with the rest of my upperbody. Anyone have any good tricep routines that have worked for them or that they recommend?
    Thanks
    fixed
    Spurs - Cowboys

paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulsizzash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bleeditout View Post
    Instead of bragging on how much you bench and **** just ask a simple question like: How do I build up my Triceps? What Technique can I use?
    Why are you all posting like jealous ****s?? If you're any kind of "professional" health advisors, you'd know that giving your current strengths/weight status is MANDATORY, so that you may give tips according to those stats. I think I do pretty damn well compared to you creatine guzzling cows

edit: yeah, I used to do 300lbs when I signed up, but I took some time off. now i'm back to 285

Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why are you all posting like jealous ****s?? If you're any kind of "professional" health advisors, you'd know that giving your current strengths/weight status is MANDATORY, so that you may give tips according to those stats. I think I do pretty damn well compared to you creatine guzzling cows
    if you really think we need to know how much you curl to give you advice, you are an idiot.

think about that for a second before you make another retarded post.
    If the bar aint BENDIN', you just PRETENDIN' - HLC

laxxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laxxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laxxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laxxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laxxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laxxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laxxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laxxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laxxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laxxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laxxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol im 15, im not even strong and i can do a triple of ur max.

nice brag tho
    Now/ Goal
    squat- 405/455
    bench- 355/365
    deadlift- 615/675

vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hahahaha LMAO. "creatine guzzling cows" lemme guess, somebody told you creatine is teh steroidz?
    "Leave your ego at the door"

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

IG - Siberian.beast
    ********.com/Siberian.beast

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Woaaaaaaaaah 60 lb dumbbell curlssssssssssssssss!

Am I seriously the only way who thinks his lifts are bull****? Not to mention nothing to brag about. Look at him, does he look like he puts 275 up?

Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bleeditout will become famous soon enough. (+50)

edit: yeah, I used to do 300lbs when I signed up, but I took some time off. now i'm back to 285
    HOW IS IT MANDATORY IDIOT. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK WHAT WORKS WELL TO BUILD TRICEPS. WTF IS WRONG WITH USING CREATINE?

Neg this dumbass

HOW IS IT MANDATORY IDIOT. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK WHAT WORKS WELL TO BUILD TRICEPS. WTF IS WRONG WITH USING CREATINE?
    d00t lookz, creatine cauzes teh liver failure k? i no diz b/c mi dad says so n hes smarter then u so there is no doubt k?

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

wow strong ignorance, and please explain to us what makes your bicep curl a mandatory stat to give us? What the hell does it have to do with what exercises are good for your triceps?

KeiranW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeiranW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeiranW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it always like this on the forums?

"Oh, Im bigger"
    "No your not.. I used to do.."

Come on, Your all better then that, If there is anything I have learned in life, Is that there is no such thing as "Bragging", As it means a totally different thing to each and every person.

Well done Paul on your reps, Its great that you know how much you are doing, As that is the only way you can further yourself.

As for the rest of you, Bragging or not, A little encouragement goes a long way. Does it really matter if it may seem as if he is Bragging? Wouldnt the best thing to do, Would be to give him a little shove,
    "Oh, Wow 285lb, Have you tried some 290lb's yet?"

^^Oh God! That sound like a rant lmao.

LOL look at all this roid rage!!

Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont care if you can, or cant lift that, wy are you telling me? did I ask you how much you bench? Just ask us the question bro, why the need to prove yourself over the internet??
    ☆★★☆★?ɐʌo uıʞɐʇ ɐǝs uǝǝʇ☆★★☆★

negger please......

reps on sight for life:

Jules_d1

Originally Posted by KeiranW View Post
    Is it always like this on the forums?

"Oh, Im bigger"
    "No your not.. I used to do.."

Come on, Your all better then that, If there is anything I have learned in life, Is that there is no such thing as "Bragging", As it means a totally different thing to each and every person.

Well done Paul on your reps, Its great that you know how much you are doing, As that is the only way you can further yourself.

As for the rest of you, Bragging or not, A little encouragement goes a long way. Does it really matter if it may seem as if he is Bragging? Wouldnt the best thing to do, Would be to give him a little shove,
    "Oh, Wow 285lb, Have you tried some 290lb's yet?"

^^Oh God! That sound like a rant lmao.
    Thank you for being the only mature person in this thread. rep

Consider suicide. It would be noble.
    Last edited by catsonfire; 01-14-2008 at 01:00 PM.

gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by catsonfire View Post
    Am I seriously the only way who thinks his lifts are bull****? Not to mention nothing to brag about. Look at him, does he look like he puts 275 up?
    do I

creatine guzzling? damn your retarded, creatine doesnt do jack, it helps a little, a LITTLE, you dont get huge off of it, and it isnt a steroid.

LOL Look at your stupidity, and ironically your the one getting angry the most, thats what we call here, a

FAIL
    There is no reason to live if you cannot do the deadlift

big fuzzy and tator squat to much..... not