I can't stop eating The Hammering Process's Avatar
    The Hammering Process has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Hammering Process has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Hammering Process has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Hammering Process has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Hammering Process has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Hammering Process has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Hammering Process has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Hammering Process has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Hammering Process has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Hammering Process has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Hammering Process has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I'm starting to get a little tired of this idea that Milk is the answer to BB

I'm starting to get a little tired of this idea that cow's Milk is the answer to building muscle.

Well, while it may be one of the best products to drink/eat when trying to build mass, so many people in this world have an allergy or intolerance to it that it actually can have a counter effect on our progress. I can't go into a store and buy a g-damn supplement without it having friggin casinate, whey, or some other milk product anymore.

I'm hoping producers and nutritionists will eventually decide to move the trend toward a product that is just as effective and healthier for us all. Or maybe I'm just pissed off that I'm allergic to milk proteins.

God help me
    "There is nothing that cant be done"
    "I dont try anything I just do it"
    "Kill everything"

gnstalodz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnstalodz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnstalodz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnstalodz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnstalodz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnstalodz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnstalodz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnstalodz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnstalodz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnstalodz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnstalodz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    milk has helped me bulk much over the last month. seen great improvements.

Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go with eggs then.

Milk protein is cheap and widely available because of the by-products of processes like cheese production etc.

Eggs are the bench mark by which all other proteins are measured by. So although BB uses these milk proteins, eggs are the standard in fact.
    Currently trying to substantiate these claims:
    Originally Posted by Fresch
    By the way..
    Degree in Physiotherapy
    Research in Masters of Sports Physiotherapy on core muscle stabilisation.
    11 years in private practice.
    AND..
    Originally Posted by Fresch
    Oh, I have 20 years of real clinical experience, not a few years of academia... Having had a patient list of over 7000 people.

user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Milk is perfectly healthy. Just because you have an allergy or bad reaction to it doesn't make it unhealthy. You just got unlucky. There are people with allergies to everything.
    On the individual:

His responses grow intelligent, or gain meaning, simply because he lives and acts in a medium of accepted meanings and values. Through social intercourse, through sharing in the activities embodying beliefs, he gradually acquires a mind of his own. The conception of mind as a purely isolated possession of the self is at the very antipodes of the truth.

- John Dewey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.

~Ambrose Bierce

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    perhaps lactose intolerant? there is a lactose milk you can drink if thats what ur looking for, its what i have to take, and it sucks but get over it.

ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    milk is an excellent beverage. What other drink has 8g of protein per serving?

chucker8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

milk

I would argue with anyone that says milk is healthy - unless you're drinking raw milk. Most milk is pasteurized so all the good bacteria is gone. Furthermore, you have all the hormones, antibiotics, and grains that are fed to cows in today's commercial farms. Although high in protein, its not very bioavailable to our muscles.

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bondi View Post
    Go with eggs then.

Milk protein is cheap and widely available because of the by-products of processes like cheese production etc.

Eggs are the bench mark by which all other proteins are measured by. So although BB uses these milk proteins, eggs are the standard in fact.
    Good advice. Eggs are the best bodybuilding food out of all foods. 100% bioavailability. More than whey protein.

user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chucker8 View Post
    I would argue with anyone that says milk is healthy - unless you're drinking raw milk. Most milk is pasteurized so all the good bacteria is gone. Furthermore, you have all the hormones, antibiotics, and grains that are fed to cows in today's commercial farms. Although high in protein, its not very bioavailable to our muscles.
    Ok....buy organic milk then.
    On the individual:

His responses grow intelligent, or gain meaning, simply because he lives and acts in a medium of accepted meanings and values. Through social intercourse, through sharing in the activities embodying beliefs, he gradually acquires a mind of his own. The conception of mind as a purely isolated possession of the self is at the very antipodes of the truth.

- John Dewey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.

~Ambrose Bierce

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chucker8 View Post
    shut up you pretentious arrogant moron

pm39120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pm39120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pm39120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pm39120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pm39120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pm39120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pm39120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pm39120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pm39120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pm39120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pm39120 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    jus wondering, if looking for a meal replacement could you just drink like 6 cups of milk? That would be around 72 carbs and 50 protein. Or is that many calories from milk alone not a good thing?

king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dkf10425 View Post
    Good advice. Eggs are the best bodybuilding food out of all foods. 100% bioavailability. More than whey protein.
    I thought it was 94% ?

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by king james View Post
    I thought it was 94% ?
    You're right it is 94% and whey isolate has a 100% biological value.

chucker8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tinyman5000 View Post
    shut up you pretentious arrogant moron
    Pretentious and arrogant? I'm simply stating my opinion which I believe is what these forums are for? Are you here to really learn or open your mind to other ideas? Pasteurized milk is far from an ideal food

Single digit BF% or else! aiming45's Avatar
    aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am planning on buying a tub of Kemistry ProCore Advance and thought I'd mention it here. Its a dairy free protein based on Buckwheat Fractions.

If you believe the right ups, it's supposed to be the most effecient available type of protein supplement. Anyway, not selling carp, just thought I'd mention it.