jer27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is There Any Workout Books That Would Help Someone Who Isa Bodybuilder/karate Student

hey hows it going,

ive been working out for about 2 yeqars now bulking up and getting big (5'11 at 235 like 16% bodyfat ) and now i have been taking karate and love every minute of it ( no bull type of self defense karates ) and i wanted to change my apporach of training to get

lean muscle that still has good size
    flexiblity
    speed
    endurance
    strength

is there any type of training programs or good reading material books out there that any of you can recomend to guide me in the right apporach of training to help me reach my new goals.

thank you all and God bless

-jer27

Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know of any books, but I found this article. http://www.usadojo.com/martial-arts-...ghtlifting.htm

Also, doing something like this works too... I'd figure this would be best for martial artists since they won't gain much size, but mostly strength and speed, and get leaner. Workout 3 days a week, alternating Workout A and B

Workout A: @3x3-5
    Squats
    Clean and Press
    Bench Press
    Weighted Pullups
    Bent-over Rows

Workout B: @10x3
    Squats
    Push Press
    Bench Press
    Pullups
    Bent-Over Rows
    Screw my logs, I won't post one up until I know I'll be back in the game for sure!

Sculpteur de physique JekDaMuscleFlex's Avatar
    JekDaMuscleFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JekDaMuscleFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JekDaMuscleFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JekDaMuscleFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JekDaMuscleFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JekDaMuscleFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JekDaMuscleFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JekDaMuscleFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JekDaMuscleFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been doing kickboxing for some time now, while it isnt karate they both require power, with this said i would think that you would understand that if you want optimum results for your body and for karate that you would be training for power which is a little different to what most people do, while i know of no book to speak of, i will guide you to sherdog.com forums as they discuss the sort of "tweakd" training methods that will help you keep lean, and keep you explosive which is important in any martial arts explosive movments and power,
    Age 18
    Height: 5'6"
    Current Weight: 170lb (77.2kg)
    bf%: 14

Eating is the secret to gaining in everyway

TO GET RESULTS PUT THE EFFORT DO THE RESEARCH

thanks for all your help, im checking out some sites for a good book to read but found nothing. ill check thoose sites out in the mean time tho,

reps given

any of you hered of ian king's get buffed! or the book of muscle for good training guides?