Thread: Mike Morris

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Mike Morris

DId anyone read the Mike Morris interview on getbig.com???

Personally, I didn't believe any of it. Competing in the Olympia wildcard all natural??? BS! Fine, he wants to go natural now, ok whatever, I understand all his reasons. But don't discredit other pros (which is what I think people do when they make those statements).

musclepug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclepug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you serious ? He did not discredit anyone. Obviously he knows he can't compete on a pro stage naturally. He is having some health problems and doesn't want to be on gear. Also, he seems to know that his IFBB pro days are over. He competed in the wildcard at around 200lbs.
    Beyond the war and the warrior,
    only the story remains.

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who cares.....hes just gonna drop off the radar now, so he wants to go natural he may aswell not bother competing any more....no steroids arent everything in professional bodybuilding, but he doesnt have outstanding genetics to start off with, so he isnt gonna go anywhere against guys with good genetics + gear.....just aint gonna happen.

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by musclepug
    Are you serious ? He did not discredit anyone. Obviously he knows he can't compete on a pro stage naturally. He is having some health problems and doesn't want to be on gear. Also, he seems to know that his IFBB pro days are over. He competed in the wildcard at around 200lbs.
    yes i'm serious. i don't believe him at all that he was in the wildcard natural.

i agree with bb4 life, hes just going to go away now. i have no problems with him going natural for health reasons, but I just don't believe he was competing natural at the O.

musclepug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclepug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why don't you beleive it ? How did he finish ? Did he say that he could be competitive without roids ? If he said that he could compete at the pro level without gear I'd be with you. He knows he can't.
    only the story remains.

why don't you beleive it ? How did he finish ? Did he say that he could be competitive without roids ? If he said that he could compete at the pro level without gear I'd be with you. He knows he can't.
    no, i'm aware of that, but i just do not believe anyone has stepped onto a pro stage being 100% natural in a long long time.

I kind of think he just threw it in there, so it makes him sound a bit better. I know he is aware he cannot be a top pro, with or without drugs.

Remember, it was the Olympia qualifier. If you have a pro card you can enter Pro shows ( unless it's by invite only ). Kenny Jones is as close to natural as you can get. He competed last year.
    only the story remains.

Remember, it was the Olympia qualifier. If you have a pro card you can enter Pro shows ( unless it's by invite only ). Kenny Jones is as close to natural as you can get. He competed last year.
    how do you know hes as close to natural as you can get????

so I hear... from Thorne, Kovaks.. the boys in TO
    only the story remains.

so I hear... from Thorne, Kovaks.. the boys in TO

gotcha.......how is kovacs now? did he lose some weight or still a monster?

reps to you though for some solid backup info

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AangleN
    yes i'm serious. i don't believe him at all that he was in the wildcard natural.

i agree with bb4 life, hes just going to go away now. i have no problems with him going natural for health reasons, but I just don't believe he was competing natural at the O.
    I do he weighed 200lbs

The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BB is 4 life :)
    I do he weighed 200lbs
    Yeah and he looked pretty bad compared to everyone else on the stage

Walkin'tall machinegunman PrivateBaldrick's Avatar
    PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It was his conditioning more than his size. He was very smooth. He can do a lot better than that without drugs.

The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PrivateBaldrick
    It was his conditioning more than his size. He was very smooth. He can do a lot better than that without drugs.
    He has beyond low test levels now

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    Post Some Pics

Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Kudos to Mike Morris

It never ceases to amaze me at all the negative people on the bodybuilding message boards. This thread alone is a prime example. You have one person who says Morris is a liar and another who states who cares anyway.

Morris in no way discredited other pros in this interview. He was honest, up front and never bad mouthed one individual. He just decided to take a stand on an issue that is important to him, his long term health!

I belive the guy is drug free now and I do care. He values his health over anything else including juicing up so he can place maybe in the top 10 at some small pro show just so he can appeal to a small group of people. I personally think he is smarter than most pros out there. I mean, is it truly worth it to do what they do to their bodies for the end result?

And, I am more interested in how his body responds to training drug free after many years using steroids. Am I against steroids? Do I think they are evil? No. But, I do respect any athlete who chooses to go the drug free route more. There is plenty of temptation in athletics to take drugs. They work! I just have more respect for an athlete, no matter if he is a bodybuilder or football player, who decides to be the best they can be drug free for life!

Originally Posted by Fit4Life1967
    It never ceases to amaze me at all the negative people on the bodybuilding message boards. This thread alone is a prime example. You have one person who says Morris is a liar and another who states who cares anyway.

Morris in no way discredited other pros in this interview. He was honest, up front and never bad mouthed one individual. He just decided to take a stand on an issue that is important to him, his long term health!

I belive the guy is drug free now and I do care. He values his health over anything else including juicing up so he can place maybe in the top 10 at some small pro show just so he can appeal to a small group of people. I personally think he is smarter than most pros out there. I mean, is it truly worth it to do what they do to their bodies for the end result?

And, I am more interested in how his body responds to training drug free after many years using steroids. Am I against steroids? Do I think they are evil? No. But, I do respect any athlete who chooses to go the drug free route more. There is plenty of temptation in athletics to take drugs. They work! I just have more respect for an athlete, no matter if he is a bodybuilder or football player, who decides to be the best they can be drug free for life!

no, he didnt bad mouth ONE individual, but i just hate when any competitor on a high level claims to be drug free. do you think anyone who wins a national show, be it amateur or pro is natural? give me a break.

i dont think there is a need though, for your holier than thou stance on all of this.

pretty good is on a distinguished road. (+10) pretty good is on a distinguished road. (+10) pretty good is on a distinguished road. (+10) pretty good is on a distinguished road. (+10) pretty good is on a distinguished road. (+10) pretty good is on a distinguished road. (+10) pretty good is on a distinguished road. (+10) pretty good is on a distinguished road. (+10) pretty good is on a distinguished road. (+10) pretty good is on a distinguished road. (+10) pretty good is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyone got any recent pics of mike morris clean.
    one of my buddies had a pic taken with him at the last melbourne show he was in.
    hes legs looked awesome.
    i still remember his funny voice LOL.