jwt703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Body fat & Supplements Question

First off, this is a great site and I've really enjoyed reading and gaining some new perspectives on dieting and exercising. With that said, I wanted to get a lil info and opionions on what I can do to obtain better and faster results!

I've done a TON of searches on most of my concerns and for the most part, there have been SO many different points of views for different people's situations. With that being said, let me explain what Im looking for.

Im 28 yrs old, 5'11...175 lbs...34w...and about 22-24% body fat. Now, my goal is to get that body fat WAY down, along with some "mental gyno" that I have packed on. I've always been thin, but now I have a slight case of "man boobs" and I wanna get rid of these BAD!! I've read about a lot of the estrogen blockers (i.e. Rebound XT, ZMA, 6-OXO, etc.) and I'm curious about their effectiveness. The one thing that really worries me about some of the side effects I've read about is the hair loss. I'm already battling that now, so, anything that will add to that problem is not welcomed! I am dieting and going to the gym but I wanna really attack my chest and be as effective as possible. So, if you have some info on those supplements, dieting, exercising.....let me have it!

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read this post and it should answer many of your questions about diet and exercise.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...36&postcount=3

jwt703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks...

but im also interested in peoples thoughts of those supps I asked about in the in the original topic. Especially their specific side effects!