The_New_Me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chicken Marinade

Hey guys... I was wondering if any of you have a low carb marinade that you use for chicken/steak ...that you enjoy of course

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A little chicken stock, mixed with either tabasco, or chili powder, or curry paste, or any herb combination that you like.

Put some dried chili flakes into a small bottle of olive oil and let it infuse. Then you can sprinkle it on cooked food for a bit of extra zing, even if you don't have time to marinade beforehand.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Garlic power, chilli power and black pepper, more of a coating than a marinade though.