Dahon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are those Redline and Lipo 6 ads fake?

You know the before and after picture of people who were fat and took their product and then got buffed after 12 weeks. There's an ad for team redline. I like the ad. However, I feel that something must be fake in it. Am I just too paranoid?

Camels4Sale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Dahon
    You know the before and after picture of people who were fat and took their product and then got buffed after 12 weeks. There's an ad for team redline. I like the ad. However, I feel that something must be fake in it. Am I just too paranoid?
    They have combined with heavy training + dieet... thats the only explanation :x

Without training etc and only taking that supp no way! They wont loose any fat.
    The time when you need to do something is when no one else is willing to do it, when people are saying that it can?t be done. (Frances Berry)

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Redline blows.

It has no effect on me whatsoever and I don't exceed 400mg of caffeine a day...

mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    your diet will have a much greater effect on weightloss than a pill

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love the ads that have people obviously sucking in and bloating out their stomach for before and after pictures. :P Those are even better than the photoshopped ads.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Dahon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Those redline ads show three guys. One of them in his before video is shaking his belly with his hands. In the after transformation video he looks fit with no belly.

cardswin23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fake

actually those companies pay people who are already fit to eat a bunch of food and quit there workout plans for a while, and that is how they get the pics. so the after pic is actually before, and the before pic is actually after.
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love redline and drink about 2 per week (on the weekends) but it's just for extra kick diet and workout routine is the real key to getting fit.

GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the most part those adds feature people who are already well conditioned athletes or bodybuilders. They just let themselves go for a few months and stick out their stomachs for the before pictures. Also notice how they are often unshaven, hair messed up or without makeup for the before pics to make their appearence seem even worse. Then all they have to do is diet and workout hard and in no time they are back to their normal well conditioned selves for the after pics.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dropxxzone
    I love redline and drink about 2 per week (on the weekends) but it's just for extra kick diet and workout routine is the real key to getting fit.

I can get an extra 'kick' from drinking a diet mountain dew that isn't $12 a bottle. :P
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/