kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50)

should i be worried about mercury eating 3 cans of tuna per day?

I eat 3 cans of tuna per day, is that bad?

TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depends on who you ask. i wouldnt, only because i dont like tuna

Alex_Kap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex_Kap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex_Kap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex_Kap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex_Kap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex_Kap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex_Kap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex_Kap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex_Kap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex_Kap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex_Kap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its not that its bad or it will hurt u, but i still suggest u dont eat it for any sake, and on top of that expand ur horizon, u dont need to eat tuna 3 times a day, unless ur low on $, then nm. Go with other lean protein sources like chicken, turkey, cottage cheese, whey, etc. to mix it up a bit.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just avoid the Albacore

You should be good as long as you are not eating that many servings of Albacore. Tuna generally is pretty safe as long as you are eating the "chunk light" variety and not the Albacore, which has been found to have pretty decent amounts of mercury. If you are eating the albacore, I'd advise switching to chunk light or regular tuna just to be on the safe side. Hope that helps, ciao!

PS-Those flavored versions of tuna rock. The Starkist Hickory Smoked, Sweet and Spicy and Lemon Pepper all taste awesome!
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Based on my own experiences with eating 3-4 cans of tuna (not albacore) a day over the period of several months, I would not recommend it. Although I never felt sick or anything like that, I started to break out on my lower abdominals in a manner I had never before experienced. Once I stopped eating all that tuna, my skin cleared up without any trace left of what once was there. I have since gone back to eating ONE can a day in the morning when I get to work without any problems.
    Save our supplements:

http://www.saveoursupplements.org/

Registered User AnotherScorpion's Avatar
    AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why anyone wants to eat 3 cans of tuna everyday? Try to diversify your protein source like chicken, Turkey breast, cottage cheese, beef and salmon fillet...etc
    "The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Bernard Shaw

RIP Johan Cruyff 1947-2016

**Més que un club crew**

Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AnotherScorpion
    why anyone wants to eat 3 cans of tuna everyday? Try to diversify your protein source like chicken, Turkey breast, cottage cheese, beef and salmon fillet...etc
    I agree........I eat one can a day

Eat chicken white meat has almost zero fat content, if you like eating fish get some salmon the fats in the salmon will do your body good......

secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kibslib
    I eat 3 cans of tuna per day, is that bad?
    If you are worried why not switch it up and substitute some can salmon on a few days or even sardines.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ****, I eat 3 cans of tuna just for lunch.

It's that or eat a 20lb slab of lasagna that the ****ing Indian's cook for us in the chow hall. I asked them to cook veggies once and the ****ers looked at me like I was on crack.

My whole diet is eggwhites, fruit, tuna, salmon, mixed nuts. That's it.....

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

True :)

Hey Ranger, I'm assuming you are in Iraq or Afghanistan. I remember those days, the chow hall usually sucked unless it was Thanksgiving or Christmas, then again it beats the hell out of eating nasty MRE's all the time, they screwed up my digestive system beyond belief. Just about all of that crap contains hydrogenated oils and stuff you wouldn't normally find outside of a chemistry lab.

Being in Iraq I used to rack up tons of tuna at the PX when we finally got one, but I also survived by eating lots of beej jerky, and I was in Iraq from the beginning of the war, so for a few months after the end of major conflicts, we had some relative peace which allowed us to go into Iraqi towns.

I used to go into Qayarrah and buy fresh cooked chicken and all sorts of food that the Iraqi's had, I just stayed away from the vegetables because one of our translators told us that often they don't have manure, so they end up using human excrement as a replacement.

It was pretty nice until the IED's started up, that and one week our whole platoon caught a bad case of cholera, but it was a nice change from MRE's all the time.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pump_30
    I agree........I eat one can a day

Eat chicken white meat has almost zero fat content, if you like eating fish get some salmon the fats in the salmon will do your body good......
    I work at a resturant so i bring 2 tuna fish sandwhiches with me, its the only thing i can really bring with me to eat. i also eat a can for pwo but i can have chicken to replace that. So im usually eating at least 2 cans a day

**Under Construction** E_Scapegoat's Avatar
    E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    albacore has 3x more mercury. stop eating it. 2 cans a day max, then just make eggs and egg whites. its cheaper too.
    NPTI Certified PT

Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AnotherScorpion
    he is an idiot.He will die from Tuna in cans.
    i mean tuna in cans is already dead..its got protein, but no vitamins as in cans it becoms concentrat.
    RIP

gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Watcher
    he is an idiot.He will die from Tuna in cans.
    i mean tuna in cans is already dead..its got protein, but no vitamins as in cans it becoms concentrat.
    RIP
    Coming from the guy with red reps........

I eat 1 can of tuna a day on average. I havn't noticed any problems with eating it for the past 3 months straight now. I dunno about 3 cans of tuna though. Maybe try making your own protien bars? (just saw a thread on it, I'm soooooooo excited)
    www.canadian-bodybuilding.com

Originally Posted by E_Scapegoat
    albacore has 3x more mercury. stop eating it. 2 cans a day max, then just make eggs and egg whites. its cheaper too.
    what is albacore? I have no clue, i eat chunk light only if that helps

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi
    Hey Ranger, I'm assuming you are in Iraq or Afghanistan. I remember those days, the chow hall usually sucked unless it was Thanksgiving or Christmas, then again it beats the hell out of eating nasty MRE's all the time, they screwed up my digestive system beyond belief. Just about all of that crap contains hydrogenated oils and stuff you wouldn't normally find outside of a chemistry lab.

Being in Iraq I used to rack up tons of tuna at the PX when we finally got one, but I also survived by eating lots of beej jerky, and I was in Iraq from the beginning of the war, so for a few months after the end of major conflicts, we had some relative peace which allowed us to go into Iraqi towns.

I used to go into Qayarrah and buy fresh cooked chicken and all sorts of food that the Iraqi's had, I just stayed away from the vegetables because one of our translators told us that often they don't have manure, so they end up using human excrement as a replacement.

It was pretty nice until the IED's started up, that and one week our whole platoon caught a bad case of cholera, but it was a nice change from MRE's all the time.
    Sounds a lot like when I was in Afghanistan. The locals would cook up for us and it was great. Veggies, fruit, meat and some good tea.

Yeah, we can't go anywhere now without getting blown the **** up. I see little restaurants around but I'm sure I'd die if I tried to go in there and order anything.

I hear you about the beef jerkey. That and tuna is about it. Every once in awhile I get to a good chow hall and raid the ****er for fruit of every kind. I have everyone help me carry it out in their pockets. They all think I'm crazy until they start asking for pieces of kiwi the next day.

Whoo!

BurritoJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BurritoJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BurritoJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BurritoJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mercury will add to your hardness come competition time.

MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Crap.. All i eat is Albacore.. Guess i should switch
    Gandolf Swag.

what the hell is albacore!!!

Turzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kibslib
    what the hell is albacore!!!
    +1

jasperg35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    albacore is just another type of tuna... as opposed to other species - blue-fin, yellow-fin, etc... it is a better 'breed' of tuna, that supposedly has a better flavor, and texture...

tuna is tuna to me... hate it, but every now and then, it is a necessity... like when i was deployed with the military, or forgot to get chicken breasts for lunch. i always have a dozen cans or so in my cupboard... but i've gone months without eating the crap. life is too short.

like others have said, there are many alternatives, you'd do yourself well in exploring them. i just bought smoked peppered mackrel (don't even need a can opener).

good luck!!!