burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cutting Supplements???

Alright. I just discovered this morning that the holiday eating habits had a bad effect on me, and its about time to start cutting. I weighed in at 307.5. I need to get down to about 280. I know it seems like a lot but i am 6'6" and have about the biggest natural frame known to man. Anyways, I've never really experience the cycling idea before. Ive always just ate the same and lifted the same all year long. Probably what has been holding me back from the gains i desire. But anyways, i Plan on taking ripped fuel three times a day and doing a lot of cardio. Also i have read that i probably need to supp some l-glutamine. Im wondering what kind you recommend. It looks like the 1000 gram bottle of prolab will be most cost effective and the are a pretty reputable brand so it looks like i will go with them. Also i just starting taking zma fuel and im wondering if i should continue this for the cutting phase? the only other supps i take are a good multi and the met-rx protein plus shake. help me out with any tips you have for me, and i will keep you posted on my progress.

Rusty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try MM4 with adipotketix by sntrax of diet fuel ultimate.the forskolin addition has helped me burn fat. T 2 and CLA are also legal and very helpful. I also like hmb before a workout for its anticatabolic properties. L glutamine and creatine are great for keeping lean mass too.............just make sure you get a good quality...I would think a poder would be more economical then a capsule as far as glutamine goes. Keep your protein high.....and watch for too many starchy carbs.......stay with veggies and whole stuff...sweet potatos,oatmeal and bran cereal are good.......very low glycemic index.........I do not tolerate dairy well..but you might wanna try some low/no fat stuff........and eat tuna and chicken like crazy. I try to get beef at least once or twice a week...........like my heme iron! Anyways I d stay away from those topical fat loss agents.....except for avant labs stuff.they are great. If you have trouble sleeping the tranquil g by avant labs helps me deal with the stimulant properties of ECA/T2

PS If any has any info on how bad T2 is dont tell me.I dont wanna know.haha
    "Obsession in pursuit of a dream is not a vice."

burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks for all the advice, also, im not familiar with t2, who makes it and how should i take it along with the eca

THANKS

also, does anyone have a recommendation on how i should take the l-glutamine, times? dosages?

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    T2 is a thyroid hormone made by syntrax, or was made by syntrax anyway, FDA pressure forced them to pull it from the market, it is still out there though. Syntrax changed the formula to some bull**** ingrediants and called it T2 pro. Check out some of the smaller more local supplement stores and there's a descent chance they'll have some. Just make sure it is T2 and not T2 pro. The active ingrediant is 3,5 - dioodo-l-thyronine @ 25mg/cap. It is an awesome cutting agent.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    excuse me I meant biotest not syntrax, biotest is a ****ty company in general but this is one of the few exceptions

actually I think what BB.com sells may be the old formula, either that or they just never updated that page and are actually selling the new stuff, ask ryan (bb.com ceo) he can tell you
    Last edited by Manteca; 12-29-2001 at 10:20 AM.

thanks

Registered User ThaPeoplesChamp's Avatar
    ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whoooaaaa....lol

Manteca, you were gettin me fired up by confusin Biotest with Syntrax!
    They're (Syntrax) my favorite company, never gone wrong with 'em.

But Biotest I have...
    I too tried the T2, and you know, it sucks. And I too have come to the conclusion that Biotest sucks.

But that's just my opinion...

I have better luck stacking Adipokinetix, MM4, Guggulbolic and Lipoderm-Y. Sometimes I throw in some Green Tea and Grape Seed extracts for a little boost.
    Last edited by ThaPeoplesChamp; 12-29-2001 at 12:10 PM.
    "Who in the blue hell are you?"
    -The Rock

aelmazahi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Rusty
    Try MM4 with adipotketix by sntrax of diet fuel ultimate.the forskolin addition has helped me burn fat. T 2 and CLA are also legal and very helpful. I also like hmb before a workout for its anticatabolic properties. L glutamine and creatine are great for keeping lean mass too.............just make sure you get a good quality...

This is all great advice from rusty
    Just a couple of things. CLA doesn't work...don't waste your money on it. And creatine is great for bulking but I would stay away from it when cutting. To keep your lean mass, the glutamine should be enough. And don't forget to take your multi-V's

why do you say he should stay away from it while cutting, are you saying it is not anti catabolic, sure you will carry more water but that is unimportant in the long run

Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A good option to take glutamine is 4 doses of 5 grs btw meals .The point is that glutamine is only absorbed on low cal,low carb diet and even then only when you arent eating or drinking protein.So this can coincide with pre-workout,but never with postworkout because then you would be having a protein shake.

Another good cutting supp is HMB,but is expensive,so its up to you.3 doses of 2-3 gr each one in btw meals and postworkout.

just to update, ive been on my cut cycle for 1 day and have already dropped 3 pounds, did about 45 mins of light cardio yesterday (basketball) , and only took my ripped fuels once, in the morning, so far so good, ill keep you updated, not that you really care, i just think keeping my progress posted will keep me motivated, didnt get me l-glutamine in from bb.com yet, hope ill get it b4 too long

well, yesterday was the second day of my cut cycle and it seems to be going pretty good, although im losing a little bit faster than i planned, oh well, it will probably slow down soon anyway, so i should probably just take advantage of it, well, i stepped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 302.5, another 2 pounds!!! it seems like doing the cardio in the morning (before breakfast) really seems to be melting the fat away, i lifted for the first time since ive been on my cycle this morning, i was afraid i would be lacking intensity, having been going low on carbs the last two days, i was surprised to feel very alive and very motivated, possibly from watching my body fat melt away, hopefully this intensity will stay with me, also losing that 5 pounds seems to help me significantly when im trying to squeeze out those last two dips. anyways, ill keep you posted on my progress

budleighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) budleighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) budleighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) budleighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) budleighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) budleighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) budleighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) budleighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) budleighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) budleighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) budleighs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by burbansnlacs View Post
    well, yesterday was the second day of my cut cycle and it seems to be going pretty good, although im losing a little bit faster than i planned, oh well, it will probably slow down soon anyway, so i should probably just take advantage of it, well, i stepped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 302.5, another 2 pounds!!! it seems like doing the cardio in the morning (before breakfast) really seems to be melting the fat away, i lifted for the first time since ive been on my cycle this morning, i was afraid i would be lacking intensity, having been going low on carbs the last two days, i was surprised to feel very alive and very motivated, possibly from watching my body fat melt away, hopefully this intensity will stay with me, also losing that 5 pounds seems to help me significantly when im trying to squeeze out those last two dips. anyways, ill keep you posted on my progress
    Well, I'm keen as to how the rest of your cut went?
    Bulking
    125lb > 156lb

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by budleighs View Post
    Well, I'm keen as to how the rest of your cut went?
    read the original post date...
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Newbiees will become famous soon enough. (+50) Newbiees will become famous soon enough. (+50) Newbiees will become famous soon enough. (+50) Newbiees will become famous soon enough. (+50) Newbiees will become famous soon enough. (+50) Newbiees will become famous soon enough. (+50) Newbiees will become famous soon enough. (+50) Newbiees will become famous soon enough. (+50) Newbiees will become famous soon enough. (+50) Newbiees will become famous soon enough. (+50) Newbiees will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If u want to