BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy What Made Me Sick?

I ate a light breakfast (1 egg, slice of cheese, English muffin, coffee), waited an hour and took 2 Stimulant-X caps (Anabolic Xtreme) and a scoop of Trac Extreme-NO (MHP) in a big glass of water. Headed for the gym and arrived there a half hour later.....SICKER THAN A DAMNED DOG! I have never felt so nauseous in my whole life! I was determined to work out and did so for about a half hour. My stomach kept jumping up and down, I was salivating heavily and I felt on the verge of vomiting, so I headed back home. A few hours later the feeling passed and I never did actually throw-up, but it scared the hell out of me. Any ideas as to what might have caused this? Thanks!

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BOMARKSF
    I ate a light breakfast (1 egg, slice of cheese, English muffin, coffee), waited an hour and took 2 Stimulant-X caps (Anabolic Xtreme) and a scoop of Trac Extreme-NO (MHP) in a big glass of water. Headed for the gym and arrived there a half hour later.....SICKER THAN A DAMNED DOG! I have never felt so nauseous in my whole life! I was determined to work out and did so for about a half hour. My stomach kept jumping up and down, I was salivating heavily and I felt on the verge of vomiting, so I headed back home. A few hours later the feeling passed and I never did actually throw-up, but it scared the hell out of me. Any ideas as to what might have caused this? Thanks!
    Odd for someone trashing fat burners in another thread that you're taking StimX. Ever used it before?
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It was probably the NO that made you sick. Try lowering the dosage at first and then raise it as you have used it more.

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have taken TRAC NO Extreme in the past and just started taking it again. Ive noticed from time to time that I will feel stomach cramps, to the point of feeling like I will puke, but this only occured a few times and only when i was working core muscles.

musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would not think that the NO would make you sick but you never know if you have a weak stomach it could have.

Controlled Substance MCWlightsout's Avatar
    MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thegenerel
    I have taken TRAC NO Extreme in the past and just started taking it again. Ive noticed from time to time that I will feel stomach cramps, to the point of feeling like I will puke, but this only occured a few times and only when i was working core muscles.
    Second that, I tried a sample once and it made me feel uncomfortable didn't spew but made feel a little upset and not wanting to work out. I'm sure if you're taking a stimulant plus all thats in trac-xtreme that might be a little to much to handle not to forget the coffee you also drank.

BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Not Really So Odd.....

Originally Posted by uhockey
    Odd for someone trashing fat burners in another thread that you're taking StimX. Ever used it before?
    Don't know that I was really trashing fat burners. If you believe in them, go for it! I regard "fat burners" the same I would a product called "hair grower" or "youth cream" or "muscle builder". There might be an ingredient in there that helps with the core problem, but burning fat or building muscle are not accomplishments likely to come in pill form. About the StimX, well I see it as something different, but maybe I am kidding myself. I got it for free from AX when they were offering it to the forum members here. To me it works like Focus Factor; get's your attention with a mild buzz. Yes, I have used it in the past, but usually by itself. It never occurred to me that the Trac Extreme-NO might have its own set of stimulants as part of its formula. That is probably what made me sick. First time I took beta alanine I called my doctor! Nobody told me that my face was going to turn bright red and feel like someone was pinching me all over!

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sounds like you are pretty sensitive to this sort of stuff... terrible idea mixing trac NO extreme with stimX

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some NO products make my hypotensive and queesy. PA's 1-NO actually dropped my BP to 97/68 which is pretty low for me (normally 110-115/70-76)
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    maybe you have the flu? something doesnt always have to make you sick, sometimes people just get sick

Thumbs up No Flu To You

Originally Posted by dangetinthere
    maybe you have the flu? something doesnt always have to make you sick, sometimes people just get sick
    You know, I actually thought of that too! Funny you should mention it. I took my temperature when I got home and all seems normal. Ok today, at any rate.