Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: fuzion k-akg3

DeanT765 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeanT765 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeanT765 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeanT765 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeanT765 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeanT765 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeanT765 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeanT765 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeanT765 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeanT765 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeanT765 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zacharane View Post
    I've got a Nutrishop here in Redding, Ca where I live. I must say that the guy who owns it is very knowledgeable and got me a great deal on the Kre-Alkalyn Complex. My next purchas will be the fuzion k-akg3. Thanks for all the great reviews of this product. Has anyone tried the Mass Fuzion yet?
    I stack Fuzion and BCAAs pre-workout and Pro7ein and Mass Fuzion post-workout. I have only been seriously lifting on a 3 day split plan for a month and half maybe, and I have seen great gains. I have put on a good amount of muscle, become more defined than I ever have been, and dropped 10 lbs. Granted, I am a newbie though. I'm 5' 11", and I was 225 or so when I started, and now I'm 215 and much more muscular. I would recommend the Mass Fuzion for sure.

doubleizy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up You are all ***gots

You guys are probably just making gains because of the creatine in it and getting crazy energy cuz its loaded with carbs. Freakin tards.

danielholding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool

avigdorsolomon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Are you an ignorant, unread, dick-weasel?

Originally Posted by doubleizy View Post
    You guys are probably just making gains because of the creatine in it and getting crazy energy cuz its loaded with carbs. Freakin tards.
    I am inclined to think yes... If you read the label you will see that it only has 9 g of carbohydrates per serving (hardly "loaded with carbs", as you say, unless you are a 70 lb. boy) Also, if the creatine is what is producing the strength that does not take from the fact that it works. The fact that this supplement maintains larger active doses of Arginine AKG and Beta-Alanine than others does, in fact, support the scientific baseline for improved pump and vascularity. In closing, be it caffeine and creatine causing the effect, or all the other ingredients that I have or some that I haven't mentioned, who gives a damn? If the product works it works, did your parents ever teach you not to knock it til you try it? Don't be a judgmental ass-chief and you will go far.

-Greg