Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: fuzion k-akg3

dakotasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fuzion k-akg3

hey, i just purchased fuzion k-akg3 from vitasport. it was an amazing product. explosive gains in strength today at the gym and the pumps were amazing. it has ph correct nitric oxide and krealkalyn and i swear i was pushing about 20 pounds more on bench doing 4 sets of 10 and my shoulder workout was off the hook.
    anyone who wants to know about the product just pm me or ask on here. my buddy owns a nutrishop and hooked me up with some samples first to try. im stacking fuzion with krealkalyn and have a protein going with it. like i said try it. it is amazing and have noticed results very quickly.

Kellygirl1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey I just got a sample of Fuzion today. I took 3 capsules prior to the workout and 1 following, along with some protein. I felt a bit more energetic, but no earth shattering gains while lifting. How many caplets do you take?
    (I am about 5'9", 160lbs) My goal is to rid myself of any excess fat and cut up!

Registered User ballerchris6998's Avatar
    ballerchris6998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kellygirl1 View Post
    Hey I just got a sample of Fuzion today. I took 3 capsules prior to the workout and 1 following, along with some protein. I felt a bit more energetic, but no earth shattering gains while lifting. How many caplets do you take?
    (I am about 5'9", 160lbs) My goal is to rid myself of any excess fat and cut up!
    To answer your question I have taken the. Caplet form of fusion and like you said no earth shattering changes but with the powder form let me say AMAZING BOOST don't take the capsules they suck take the powder version which you mix with water there are two different types make sure you get the one with a little caffine. Hope that helps

FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dakotasmiles View Post
    hey, i just purchased fuzion k-akg3 from vitasport. it was an amazing product. explosive gains in strength today at the gym and the pumps were amazing. it has ph correct nitric oxide and krealkalyn and i swear i was pushing about 20 pounds more on bench doing 4 sets of 10 and my shoulder workout was off the hook.
    anyone who wants to know about the product just pm me or ask on here. my buddy owns a nutrishop and hooked me up with some samples first to try. im stacking fuzion with krealkalyn and have a protein going with it. like i said try it. it is amazing and have noticed results very quickly.
    You are correct my friend... I just had a sample of the fuzion as well, and it's awesome!

KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

I also tried this. I seriously have so much more energy when lifting. I just finished my first tub (liquid kind) yesterday. I'm going to buy it again. My boyfriend also uses it and we can definitely notice a different physically and strength-wise when lifting. Obviously not earth-shattering, but definitely working. We've both noticed more muscle definition in 30 days. Between eating right and cardio (for me) to lose weight, I think this powder tastes relatively good and is great.

pacn_meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    too bad that only nutrishop carries this product and not many people kno bout this prework.. I tried it for the first time today. i was given a free sample of fuzion k-akg3, bcaa, and kre-aklayn. i **** u not today was leg day. last week i squated ass to the floor 310lbs for 4 reps. today i did 310 for 10 reps. i was soo focus and pumped i loaded another 45 on each side.. i did 405 for 5 reps.. and after that i felt like i could do more but i didnt.. after my workout i went back and bought a tub of the grape fuzion k-akg.. they really hooked me up wit a free shaker and t-shirt..

Zacharane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got a Nutrishop here in Redding, Ca where I live. I must say that the guy who owns it is very knowledgeable and got me a great deal on the Kre-Alkalyn Complex. My next purchas will be the fuzion k-akg3. Thanks for all the great reviews of this product. Has anyone tried the Mass Fuzion yet?

albzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am also interested in stacking Mass Fuzion with fuzion k-akg3..anybody tried it??

Registered User andrewisthashiz's Avatar
    andrewisthashiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so how do i get those samples?
    im intrested in trying the mass fuzion and the K-akg, i heard its insane
    Dream Big, Get Big

KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just find the closest nutrishop to you and they will give you a sample. i've sampled everything before buying it!
    You aren't the Boss of me. - Sookie Stackhouse

kev-dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use the fuzion every time i work out, and for some reason i didnt use it today and i swear to god that my workout was not as good as it usually is. i agree that anyone interested in it should get the powder, i personally like the blue raspberry. hope this helps.

pbob7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking the fuzion with Kre-alk, BCAA and GL-6. I heard if you add the Mass fuzion to this you will see a big difference in growth. Has anybody ever used it and gotten good results?

albzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ended up buying Fuzion & Mass Fuzion. i take Fuzion before i work out and then mass fuzion, GL-6, BCAA, and Pro-5 protein after. I definitly noticed a difference when i added the mass fuzion about a month after i bought the fuzion. my only complaint is that i am close to finishing the tub of fuzion and the last week i have had to take a dump in the middle of my workout..can't hold it nasty cramps..not sure if it is cause i am close to the bottom of the tub or what..
    Anyboy else have this happen to them?

combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tried one scoop last night and I definitely felt a difference... I cant imagine how intense 2 scoops feels... I felt a buzz from it after my workout for about an hour, anyone else feel this?

pbob7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fuzion

Originally Posted by combustion8 View Post
    tried one scoop last night and I definitely felt a difference... I cant imagine how intense 2 scoops feels... I felt a buzz from it after my workout for about an hour, anyone else feel this?
    After a couple days of 1 scoop, you can try 2. I am sure you will be fine if you just use 1 scoop, plus your tub will just last twice as long

jeffschneider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

love this stuff

Originally Posted by pbob7 View Post
    After a couple days of 1 scoop, you can try 2. I am sure you will be fine if you just use 1 scoop, plus your tub will just last twice as long
    It's the best pre workout I have taken. No gas, no bloating, and good energy. Not so much caffeine that you get the shakes and it tastes good too. I highly reccomend.
    Stay sexy my friends.

hoan40817 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jeffschneider View Post
    It's the best pre workout I have taken. No gas, no bloating, and good energy. Not so much caffeine that you get the shakes and it tastes good too. I highly reccomend.
    just picked up my first tub today. haven't tried it yet...it says to consume on an empty stomach. how long do u have to wait after eating to use it?? i usually have a protein shake (pro 5) before workouts and after. thanks

chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is the product I use. I love it. I take 2-2.5 scoops. I throw in some Dole 100% fruit juice or OJ before I train. I can be completely exhausted from a day at work and this stuff will turn me into an animal.

I started taking 'AfterGlow post-workout euphoria' afterwards and I think it is certainly getting me bigger.
    Last edited by chmbs1; 06-21-2009 at 06:14 PM.

Jatt5B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chmbs1 View Post
    This is the product I use. I love it. I take 2-2.5 scoops. I throw in some Dole 100% fruit juice or OJ before I train. I can be completely exhausted from a day at work and this stuff will turn me into an animal.

I started taking 'AfterGlow post-workout euphoria' afterwards and I think it is certainly getting me bigger.

hey guys how does fuzion akg3 compare to Vasacor, NO-Xplode, and superpump 250
    which of these would be better for someone that gains weight easily and is quite powerful lol

LesJoEsco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

if anyone is interested

Hi I'm 6'1, 195lbs and I have recently lost about 40 pounds over the last 5 months or so and now I am goin to stack fuzion akg-3 w/ mass fuzion. I just got done with my workout and it gave some some crazy energy and pumps. I did notice some increase in strength as well. I was able to get 2-3 more reps with this stuff. Also in the mix will be ON 100% whey (post workout) and ON Nitro Core 24 for my lunch and before bed. Oh and some l-glutamine too. I'll post some before and after pix if anyone is interested. I should be finished with this product in 5 weeks.

cheetah25291 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jatt5B View Post
    which of these would be better for someone that gains weight easily and is quite powerful lol
    yesterday i went to nutrishop for the first time and the guy hooked it up with like a ziplock bag of Vasocor.. and that **** was amazing.. i havent tried the fuzion akg3 yet, but im gonna see if i can get a sample of that too. But in my opinion Vasacor DEFINITELY helped in my workout.. last time on bench i was only reping 135 about 4 times and then i needed a spotter.. yesterday i benched 155 7 times without anyone even there.. IT WORKED!

bossds1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Jatt5B View Post
    Vasocor is pretty good i tried a sample but a bit pricey . i just bought a FUZION K-AKG3 and its awesome . I was on n.o xplode for a while but you have to cycle that stuff and i wasn't really feeling the pump anymore so i decided to try something else. bsn has been sued 3 times and 1 of them for lying about the ingredients. FUZION K-AKG3 keeps you focused and gives you a good pump. and for superpump i have not tried it

Revertion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you have to cycle every other month with fuzion k-akg3?

JasonJacquez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cycling fuzion

You can go for about 3 months on this stuff cause its absorbed differently than regular creatine-monohydrate. I was told this from the store rep anyway. I recently started this product after trying a few other NO products. I will be stacking it with the NOC and Kre-alkalyn pills from vitasport. No headaches or over the top caffeine rush thus far in comparison to No-Xplode, Black Powder, and Vassive NO. Last few workouts felt phenomenal and clean.

alma1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a big track meet and would like to know if it is ok to combine the fuzion with 5 hr energy shots. Thanks!

gfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fuzion K-AKG3

Oh yes, this stuff works for me too! Smooth rush - powerful sensation, like you can go on working out forever! I like it a lot! (I used to use NO-Xplode, and have used 3 other name brands as well). Also, Jack3d is even more powerful... with a lessor amount - WOW! So now I'm alternating between the two products! Also, I only use them on workout days, (Mon, Wed, & Fri). OMG! What kick-ass products!
    Also guys... I understand that every "body" is different, so any negative responses found with any of these products by some are probably true for those people. But based on "my" body's response to these two products in particular, I would NOT recommend using the maximum amount, (or more!), for the first time you try 'em!!! And, to re-iterate the experiences of others here... do NOT tke either of these products too close to bedtime!!!!! I took mine between 4 & 5:00 in the afternoon and STILL could NOT get to sleep at night! (I had to eventually take a sleeping pill!). Not hyper or anything, just that my mind was so active!!!
    Hope this helps some of you - just beware! (Everyone's different, that's all!)

steezyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this was my 1st pre-workout Ive tried the guy up at nutrishop gave me 3 to try. and as soon as i drank it i was going crazy i felt like i could bench press a car. definitely a far cry from my normal sluggish gym workouts. i have 2 more pre-workout supplements to try out one of which is new and is said to be crazy as hell called N'sane.

suttondc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) suttondc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) suttondc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) suttondc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) suttondc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) suttondc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) suttondc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) suttondc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) suttondc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) suttondc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by steezyt View Post
    this was my 1st pre-workout Ive tried the guy up at nutrishop gave me 3 to try. and as soon as i drank it i was going crazy i felt like i could bench press a car. definitely a far cry from my normal sluggish gym workouts. i have 2 more pre-workout supplements to try out one of which is new and is said to be crazy as hell called N'sane.
    What's up man...the n sane is ....well....insane...that's all i can really say...a little intense for me..i like the vasocor but they are both great pre workouts that use kre alk for strength and glycocarn for no production.
    D Sutt

brawnymarine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ok, i was goin thinking of buying the mass fuzion and pro7ein= pro7 protein from NUTRISHOP, its just been released, how was the mass fuzion for you. oh im waitin currently on my order it should be here today or tomorow= REAL MASS AND KRE-ALKALYNE

wayne30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

That's great

Originally Posted by FGCUCody View Post
    You are correct my friend... I just had a sample of the fuzion as well, and it's awesome!
    If you want a great pump with k-akg . Try doing some of the workouts in Arnold schwarzeneggers encyclopedia . Do them right they leave you with awesome gains