DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Depleting Liver Glycogen the fastest on CKD

I was just curious what do some of you do to get your liver glycogen stores depleted to get you into ketosis the fastest during the first 1-3 days of your CKD cycle.

-Mod/High Intensity cardio
    -Low/mod Intensity cardio
    -High Intensity/Heavy Resistance training (< 10 rep ave.)
    -Moderate intensity/resistance training

I've tried doing just cardio and just weight training before on the first 2 days; but for me, it seems like a combination of doing mod/high intensity cardio on day 1 and High intensity resistance training follow buy low/mod intensity cardio on day 2 does the trick for me.

NE1 get into ketosis on a regular basis by the beginning of day 2?

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Within about 4 hours. You're more than likely overdoing your carb up if its taking days to reach it everytime.

The very first time 3-4 days is normal, but after that it shouldn't take too long at all.

Hit the weights hard and a long, low-moderate cardio session should do it.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For some reason, I often seem to find myself cycling for a couple of hours on Monday morning. That does it for me. Someday I'll experiment a bit to see what else works. I sort of suspect that lots of different approaches will do the job, you just need to find the one that fits your lifestyle.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders