magister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Apple cider vinegar...

Hello,

first of all : best wishes for the new year and good health above all!

Has anyone tried supplementing with apple cider vinegar?

And your experiences?

Because now I am using Lean Green and feeling well with it but I am looking for something to increase metabolism/weightloss...

Thanks for your feedback.

benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is this supposed to help with wieght loss forgive me if this is a dumb question?

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

not bad

Apple cider vinegar is pretty good stuff, tastes awful, but its a GREAT thing to take when you have a stomach flu, makes it disappear in a jiffy. I've heard it has benefits for weight-loss and weight-control but I can't speak for myself personally, seems to be decent stuff, really cheap too, like $2.99 for a bottle of organic ACV.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000)

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you can get by the smell and stay away from the crapper long enough, I hear it works pretty well. Me personally, I want to vomit anytime I smell vinegar. (Mom used to use it as a cleaning agent)
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    vinegar can aid in fat loss and is a great way to forgive yourself when you cheat. vinegar tastes horrible, burns on the way down, and if you have a history of acid reflux, you will want to stay away from it. what i do is take sodium acetate. i'm currently doing a log on it (link is in the sig) you should check it out. also, (you'll probably see this if you read the links to the avant forum) but you may want to take some calcium citrate (aka caltrate) along with it to act as a buffer.
    Prime Signature Real Estate for Rent
    Advertise Here!

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I take Bragg ACV 3 tablespoons a day everyday in water. I cant speak on the fatloss effects, but I just take it for general health and well being.
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

Chemically Imbalanced Wanker527's Avatar
    Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nick912
    I take Bragg ACV 3 tablespoons a day everyday in water. I cant speak on the fatloss effects, but I just take it for general health and well being.
    same here.

i just mix 2-3 tablespoons in 8oz of apple juice and the taste is MUCH less noticeable
    "Oderint dum metuant." -Lucius Accius

magister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey again

I bought it today

ACV capsules with green tea combined so I am curious...

hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Very good stuff for general health and well being... Especially when you are sick with just about anything. It is pretty hard to take unless you dilute it . My favorite is grape juice. If you get the right dilution mix it tastes like wine.
    You really can't appreciate the value of apple cider vinegar until you get sick. Take a few Tbs's a few times a day and you are damn well cured!

downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man sounds like some good stuff but does it come in caps or just in liquid I dont think that I could drink anything that has vinegar in it. just makes me want to vomit just thinking about it.

hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmaxim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It comes in caps, but its a total waste. There is no comparison. You can get it down if you dilute it enough in juice. Its worth the suffering.

bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What about regular vinegar?

Originally Posted by bofeity
    What about regular vinegar?
    Not the same poison. Do a Google for apple cider vinegar and you will be occupied for the next ten years reading all the info. Just suck it up and get it down. I'm telling you, there are few things worse in life to swallow than apple cider vinegar. But it can be done. 6 ounces of COLD grape jiuce and 3 Tbs of ACV and its like a strong wine, but easy to get down. You will read suggestions about using honey and water..forget it, unless you want to run out of the house screaming and chokling! The next time you have a cold or virus, try this stuff. You will be amazed how fast you will recover. When you are in good health and you use it, there is a fast and noticeable increase in energy and a feeling of well being.

Registered User houstonwehaveaproblem's Avatar
    houstonwehaveaproblem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) houstonwehaveaproblem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've been using ACV with "mother" Bragg Brand for a couple of months, I mix it with white grape juice...its actually so good that I have to stop myself from drinking so much of it...

Only "side effects" i've experienced is if you drink it on a regular basis...when you sweat..(i run a few miles a day) your sweat smells like vinegar...and its actually so bad that you can smell yourself...so I can't imagine what it's like for other people who smell you...

Pros: I've gotten bronchotis EVERY year when the weather turns cold..doctors said it was chronic..would NEVER go away...just learned to expect it every Dec-FEb...

My point? Buddy of mine is dating a "all natural cure doctor type"..I think they call them holocostal doctors...anyways...she told me if i started drinking organic apple cider vinegar with "mother" just 2 tablespoons a day that I would not get bronchitis...so i figured what the hell...its cheap...you can get it at GNC for 1.99 with gold card...bought it...drank it...didn't get bronchitis...also havn't gotten a cold sore since taking it either...usually get those all winter too...

ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by benjioar View Post
    is this supposed to help with wieght loss forgive me if this is a dumb question?
    sylvester stallone absolutely swears by it.

I've started taking it.
    This is the God
    This is the Gun
    One is for killing
    One is for fun

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just use apple cider vinegar on my salad with olive oil. It tastes fine.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

wood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forgive me but what is "mother"

ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wood6 View Post
    Forgive me but what is "mother"
    the brand. It needs to be organic unfiltered unprocessed apple cider vinegar. IT needs to be cloudy.
    This is the God
    This is the Gun
    One is for killing
    One is for fun

Registered User houstonwehaveaproblem's Avatar
    houstonwehaveaproblem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) houstonwehaveaproblem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The "Mother" is not the brand...do some research before you answer jackass

The mother is the dark, cloudy substance in the ACV ú formed from naturally occurring pectin and apple residues - it appears as molecules of protein connected in strand-like chains. The presence of the mother shows that the best part of the apple has not been destroyed. Vinegars containing the mother contain enzymes and minerals that other vinegars may not contain due to overprocessing, filtration and overheating.

The best BRAND IMO is Bragg

http://www.bragg.com/products/applecidervinegar.html

and they even give free samples

http://www.bragg.com/aboutbragg/sample.html