Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iroczinoz View Post
    I have all my pictures up there still. I just have a different avatar as main?? Yeah weight don't matter it is how you look. That is my legit weight 119lbs.
    And neither does height matter.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    look all i am trying to point out is that no one can say whos next. dennis wolf is a contender but he has some glaring weaknesses (namely his calves and high lat insertions) heath is similar in that sense he has very narrow clavicles and a small back in comparison to the others. and you cannot count out the others in there as well, to say that jay will pass the torch to phil is an ignorant statement. and that in its own right doesnt mean the person who said it is ignorant either.
    deadlift - 500lbs (want to get to 600lbs)
    squat - 365lbs (need to get better)
    overhead press - 275lbs (my form sucks)
    bench - 315+lbs (I don't care about bench)

JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Clean View Post
    And???? That has nothing to do with physique.
    I'm not bashing you, I think you have a strong build, but saying it has "nothing" to do with physique is untrue.
    Eat like a horse
    Train like a bull
    Rest like the dead

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    And neither does height matter.
    Just keep repeating that, obviously you just reply without reading.

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like how you say I need to go taller in your reps lol. You are just another one of those ignorant people who think that height matters, yet who has the more impressive physique. :eyerolls: I could care less about height.

And like I said, if you had actually read what I was saying, I was implying that DD was on the Phil Heath bandwagon. But I guess you cannot read simple sentences.
    Sorry but height does matter in bodybuilding, with women, in your professional life. A shorter guy is more often then not going to garner less respect then someone who is taller, that is the way people perceive things. So to say height doesn't matter is to spit in the face of the facts and the only reason why you have that opinion is because , you are short.
    "Rolling Down Rodeo with a shotgun people ain't seen a brown skin man since their grandparents bought one"RATM

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iroczinoz View Post
    I have all my pictures up there still. I just have a different avatar as main?? Yeah weight don't matter it is how you look. That is my legit weight 119lbs.
    If your other pics are up then emb and post them, because they are not in your bodyspace.

And if you are honestly 119 pounds then you must be living on the highest mountain on the planet.

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People are still claiming Heath has no back...How do you know???with the amount of mass he putted on,how can you say he didn't brought his back???

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    People are still claiming Heath has no back...How do you know???with the amount of mass he putted on,how can you say he didn't brought his back???
    I have never claimed that personally, but I can see why people would say it. Heath has very narrow clavicles, I really dont know anyone who has developed a "best of the pack" back with narrow clavicles. Many could argue thats the biggest reason Wheeler lost to Coleman.

BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by affliction_ View Post

Now, back to the topic at hand. LOL

Looks incredible and I can't wait to see how he shakes things up. Win or lose, at least he's coming in armed to the teeth and ready for battle and not just being lazy or resting on his laurels.

He's bringing his A game, ya gotta give him that. Can't wait for the Ironman and the Arnold.
    The assassins of freedom tend the burning of truth.

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A lot of people are going to have their mouths shut for them in the coming months and years when Heath rattles off win after win after win. He is going to dominate the sport if he stays healthy. It takes time to add back mass, so Phil's best back is prolly 3-4 years away, but he will still be good enough to win contests with the back he has.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    A lot of people are going to have their mouths shut for them in the coming months and years when Heath rattles off win after win after win. He is going to dominate the sport if he stays healthy. It takes time to add back mass, so Phil's best back is prolly 3-4 years away, but he will still be good enough to win contests with the back he has.
    Yep. Phil will be Mr Olympia.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad that Phil took the time off from competing to work on his physique. Before I saw people ranting and raving about him in the forum, I thought he had a great physique and amazing potential.

When I saw Phil beside other top contenders though he gets shut out. He's pretty narrow but with that aside, an AMAZING physique. I knew that if he played his cards right and didn't play the mass game, he'd put on quality mass instead of a ****ty abundance like so many other idiots.

Strong Olympia potential. I think all he has to do is create the illusion of having a humongous back and make the best of what he's got. If he looks that good from the front I can only hope and pray that he's been paying attention to his back. After the interviews I've read and watched he seems like a very intelligent lifter like David Henry and I think he'll play his cards right.

I still think Wolf will stomp him out and win a Sandow first, but it's going to be neck and neck. I think Heath has a better chance than Martinez as well.

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coldfusion71 View Post
    Sorry but height does matter in bodybuilding, with women, in your professional life. A shorter guy is more often then not going to garner less respect then someone who is taller, that is the way people perceive things. So to say height doesn't matter is to spit in the face of the facts and the only reason why you have that opinion is because , you are short.
    BS. Tell that to Lee Priest who is dating a fitness model.

Aren't you also the person who said that you would take a smile over huge quads anyday in the Eric Fankhouser thread? Yea, like a smile is going to get you far when you could be a fitness/bodybuilding model with a good body.

Height means jack when you have big biceps, triceps, quads, back, and everything else. And height also means jack to women if you have a good personality, so don't give me that crap about height. You could be 6'0", but if you are a jerk and have a crappy face, then they could care less.

Height means nothing. You are obviously just blinded by your own ignorance.

I also seem to recall Franco Columbu winning the Olympia, and he was 5'5" and also considered one of the strongest people at that time.

And BS in professional life. That has more to do with credentials then your height. Where did you pull that observation out of, thin air? I could probably get a job just about anywhere, and not because my height is a setback, but because I have credentials such as military service and college enrollment. When I know plenty of US Marines who are 5'5" and can pull more women then most guys and can probably kick most guys who are 6'0" tall's asses, so don't give me a speech on professions or women or bodybuilding.

And the way "people perceive things" things is based on first impressions and personality, not height.
    Last edited by Clean; 01-13-2008 at 01:27 PM.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    Could be the future? LOL!!! Pal, the torch will be passed to him from Jay. Live it, learn it, love it.
    I'd rather keep an open mind about it. Looking at history, and all...
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like how you say I need to go taller in your reps lol. You are just another one of those ignorant people who think that height matters, yet who has the more impressive physique. :eyerolls: I could care less about height.

And like I said, if you had actually read what I was saying, I was implying that DD was on the Phil Heath bandwagon. But I guess you cannot read simple sentences.
    Wow. Strong misjudgement.

LOL.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post
    Wow. Strong misjudgement.

LOL.
    Yes, because people who endorse a guy who has placed top 6 in one top tier level competition is not considered hype or a bandwagon? When he places well in the Olympia, then we will see.

If that is a misjudgment, then this is too.

I will when you stop teabaggin Dorian between reps.
    Last edited by Clean; 01-13-2008 at 01:31 PM.

Yes, because people who endorse a guy who has placed top 6 in one top tier level competition is not considered hype? When he places well in the Olympia, then we will see.
    LOL.

DD said Heath's triceps were better than Levrone's. That was it. He didn't endorse him or call him the next big thing. He said his triceps were better than Levrone's. Which... is an observation based on looking at his triceps.

Get it?

Have you actually read any of DD's posts on Heath?

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Actually DD usually is agains Heath...

LOL.

DD said Heath's triceps were better than Levrone's. That was it. He didn't endorse him or call him the next big thing. He said his triceps were better than Levrone's. Which... is an observation based on looking at his triceps.

Get it?

Have you actually read any of DD's posts on Heath?
    It is based off of 1 picture get it? If he said "IMO", then it would be fine, but to imply that one pic shows that some guy has something better then one of the most decorated bodybuilders in history is crazy. Trying to compare Phil Heath to someone who has proved himself is just hilarious.

It is based off of 1 picture get it? If he said "IMO", then it would be fine, but to imply that one pic shows that some guy has something better then one of the most decorated bodybuilders in history is crazy.
    So? Maybe he reckoned Phil's triceps looked better? And Phil isn't yet as legendary as Levrone overall?

This justifies you accusing someone who's consistently said that Phil is being overhyped and has NOT proved himself as being "on the Phil Heath bandwagon"

What a closed mind! WOW!

rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually DD usually is agains Heath...
    yeah we all know DD likes the wolf. But lets wait and see if Phil keeps some alot of this weight he is carrying. At the Arnold last year he looked incredible about 3 weeks out and then he seemed to lose too much between then and the show. I think he will do great and will only continue to get better.
    Double R

So? Maybe he reckoned Phil's triceps looked better? And Phil isn't yet as legendary as Levrone overall?

This justifies you accusing someone who's consistently said that Phil is being overhyped and has NOT proved himself as being "on the Phil Heath bandwagon"

What a closed mind! WOW!
    Like I said, I would of accepted it if he had put out some pics of him or said IMO, but without evidence or support, the argument is pretty much a moot point.

Thumbs up

Like I said, I would of accepted it if he had put out some pics of him or said IMO, but without evidence or support, the argument is pretty much a moot point.
    Yeah, that justifies you accusing someone who's consistently said that Phil is being overhyped and has NOT proved himself as being "on the Phil Heath bandwagon".

themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Phil will be top 3 for sure
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    I still think Wolf will stomp him out and win a Sandow first, but it's going to be neck and neck. I think Heath has a better chance than Martinez as well.

Heath, Martinez, Wolf.....**** thats gonna be some entertaining battles for years to come.

The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Mr. Olympia, Phil Heath.
    I hope... I still stand by all my posts last year about him and Wolf being the next big duo to battle for the 1 and 2 spots.
    My church is a gym, services conducted by Lee Priest, Arnold is god, J.C. Stands for Jay Cutler and Ronnie is Moses! I use the preacher bench for confessionals and the squat rack to pay my pennance! Praise be unto Gold's!

MFT 2: 1stindoor, Johnnybomb, DonMegaR, NotMeAgain, TheSheepDog, girlygirl, sickdevildog1, MIH-XTC, awds, Sable Strenua, The Big E

Yeah, that justifies you accusing someone who's consistently said that Phil is being overhyped and has NOT proved himself as being "on the Phil Heath bandwagon".
    Then don't make blanket statements if you do not plan on supporting them. This is a forum after all.

Then don't make blanket statements if you do not plan on supporting them. This is a forum after all.
    Blanket statements like accusing someone who's consistently said that Phil is being overhyped and has NOT proved himself as being "on the Phil Heath bandwagon"?

Blanket statements like accusing someone who's consistently said that Phil is being overhyped and has NOT proved himself as being "on the Phil Heath bandwagon"?
    No, like blanket statements saying someone is better then someone else or has a better bodypart then someone else without any support evidence unless it is clearly someone's opinion.

No, like blanket statements saying someone is better then someone else or has a better bodypart then someone else without any support evidence unless it is clearly someone's opinion.

Dude just forget about,let's not hijack the thread even more...