Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by the woo View Post
    i carb-up starting friday evening(5pm)through saturday,i consume about 1000g of clean carbs in that time in meals of 100g..i do have at least one cake or muffin or something..ive just started doing the midweek carb-up on wed morning just for an hour..its helped alot with keep the intensity up at the end of the week..doing 20-30mins of low intensity cardio daily has kept all fat off but have gained weight and have made noticable improvements this month of bulking..strength is really great
    I may try something like this. I think carb loading for 2 days in a row may not be the best option for me. Do you workout after your 1hr carb load on Wed? My only concern with that is going back to high fat with a large insulin spike, but if done before a workout it shouldn't be much of an issue.
    My Anabolic Diet cutting log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6584801

My 8 Month Transformation:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6640721

the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by slippin View Post
    I may try something like this. I think carb loading for 2 days in a row may not be the best option for me. Do you workout after your 1hr carb load on Wed? My only concern with that is going back to high fat with a large insulin spike, but if done before a workout it shouldn't be much of an issue.
    i have been working out after it yes...but as of next week(starting new job) i will carb upin morning then go back to AD meals all day at work and workout around 4pm...what are your concerns about going to a high fat meal after a large insulin spike??

slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have been working out after it yes...but as of next week(starting new job) i will carb upin morning then go back to AD meals all day at work and workout around 4pm...what are your concerns about going to a high fat meal after a large insulin spike??
    That with insulin floating around there's a high potential for dietary fat to be stored. It's probably a non-issue.

-slip

Looks like I picked the perfect time to take a week off from training. I've come down with a bad cold, I spent most of yesterday asleep on the couch. My hunger has been down and I'll admit, I ate 3 cups of oats yesterday. I'll be resuming low carb eating today.

-slip

the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That with insulin floating around there's a high potential for dietary fat to be stored. It's probably a non-issue.

-slip
    really,never new anything about that...any idea how long insulin would be floating around after a meal..

Nothing productive to say FitzChivalry's Avatar
    FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Day 28

I've also decided to take this week off from training. I had originally planned to take off the week of Thanksgiving but couldn't bring myself to do it. Since I'm on vacation from work I feel this is a good time for it. I'm also working on a new workout routine that I will start Monday. I've decided to go with a push/pull. My current split has served me well the last 8 months but I feel I need something more balanced.

Since I'm taking a week off I'll hold my calories at 2500-2750/day for the week and still do a few 30 min cardio sessions. I'm hoping a few of these aches and pains will go away after this break.

I tried my homemade ZMA last night and slept well. I did have some crazy ass dreams though. My creatine ethyl ester came in today. Not sure if I should start taking it now or wait until my week break is over. What do you guys think?

-slip
    I was just about to ask about your routine and the "method behind the madness". I'm taking a week off this week as well as I am feeling really drained and haven't taken one for a long time. I'm also looking for a new routine to try out as well.

Just to let you know some people don't respond to well to CEE. It didn't really do to much for me, so I'm switching back to CM. Hopefully, it works for you.

I've been gaining about 2-3 lbs or so on carb-ups and feel kind of ugly for the first two days until about wednesday.
    Last edited by FitzChivalry; 01-30-2008 at 10:17 AM.

really,never new anything about that...any idea how long insulin would be floating around after a meal..
    Not sure, but it's probably not a big deal since he mentions nothing of it in the book. I recall reading something about it maybe in The Ketogenic Diet by Lyle McDonald.

Originally Posted by FitzChivalry View Post
    I was just about to ask about your routine and the "method behind the madness". I'm taking a week off this week as well as I am feeling really drained and haven't taken one for a long time. I'm also looking for a new routine to try out as well.
    Yeah, I've been feeling really run down lately also. I couldn't have picked a better time to do it, I came down with a bad cold yesterday and it's kicking my ass. All bets are off with regard to diet until I'm over this cold. I've only been on the AD for 4 weeks now, but I was carb cycling for 4 weeks prior to that, so I feel a little dietary break to get over this cold and get leptin levels up won't hinder my progress that much. Question - do you feel unhealthy at all eating this way? I sorta do. I have no problem abandoning this diet in another 4 weeks if I don't feel better.

I've decided to go with a push/pull routine. Haven't found any decent examples yet. I'll also be tweaking my diet to cut down on sat. fats and get more healthy ones in.

Just to let you know some people don't respond to well to CEE. It didn't really do to much for me, so I'm switching back to CM. Hopefully, it works for you.
    I've read that a lot. I figured it won't hurt to try for $20. The problem I was having with creatine mono was bad stomach/intestinal bloating with anything over 2.5g/day.

I've been gaining about 2-3 lbs or so on carb-ups and feel kind of ugly for the first two days until about wednesday.
    Try holding 11 lbs of water, lol. I've only lost 2 lbs of it so far. All the bloat seems to be hanging around my stomach. My arms, shoulders, quads and calfs look jacked though.

-slip

Just checked out your pics, badass tattoos!

Just checked out your pics, badass tattoos!
    thanks dude..theres around a 9lb difference between the pics,lighting and my camera phone is crap..need to invest in a new one..

About feeling unhealthy..think it is all in the mind like we are brainwashed to think dietary fat is bad lol...im eating more good oils than i ever have and it certainly isnt as unhealthy as a high bad quality carb diet..i say clean up your carb-ups..eat more olive,hemp,fish,flax oil..i have 3 red meat meals and the rest are chicken with good fats..30g of hemp seed oil with bedtime shake its pricey but had great doses of omega 3-6-9.i felt the same in beginning eating bacon and cheese all the time wasnt nice..

heres a sample of my diet

Meal 1 100g bacon
    100g eggs
    25g cheese
    total 43/42/0/548

Meal 2 110g beef sausages
    100g eggs
    1 scoop whey
    15g olive oil
    total 50/44/5/620

post 2 scoops whey
    total 40/3/3.8/206

meal 3 5oz chicken
    broccoli
    50g nuts(brazil,walnuts)
    25gcheese
    59/45/2.4/676

meal 4 150g red meat
    15g olive oil
    34/40/1/510

meal 5 5oz chicken
    broccoli
    20g of hemp seed oil
    47/25/5/474

meal 6 2 scoops pure protien
    30g of hemp seed oil
    2 caps fish oil
    40/35/2.2/401

total 313/234/19.4/3435

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I've been feeling really run down lately also. I couldn't have picked a better time to do it, I came down with a bad cold yesterday and it's kicking my ass. All bets are off with regard to diet until I'm over this cold. do you feel unhealthy at all eating this way? I sorta do.

I've decided to go with a push/pull routine. Haven't found any decent examples yet. I'll also be tweaking my diet to cut down on sat. fats and get more healthy ones in.
    -slip
    sucks about the cold. I've only been on this diet for 9 days but I can understand how it could affect you, especially picking up a cold. perhaps tweaking the diet a tad to add a few carbs (oats) in the morning with breakfast, then sticking to AD principles the rest of the day?

push/pull- you gonna do them on separate days or have the split combine a push/pull group for each session?

About feeling unhealthy..think it is all in the mind like we are brainwashed to think dietary fat is bad lol...im eating more good oils than i ever have and it certainly isnt as unhealthy as a high bad quality carb diet..i say clean up your carb-ups..eat more olive,hemp,fish,flax oil..i have 3 red meat meals and the rest are chicken with good fats..30g of hemp seed oil with bedtime shake its pricey but had great doses of omega 3-6-9.i felt the same in beginning eating bacon and cheese all the time wasnt nice..
    It could be all in my head. I cut bacon and sausage out after week 1. My fatty meats are 80% ground beef and chicken thighs. My diet currently looks like this:

Meal 1: Ground beef omelet (2 oz ground beef, 3 eggs, 1 cup spinach, 1 tsp olive oil, 1oz shredded cheese), fish oil caps
    Meal 2: Same as meal 1
    Meal 3: 2 cups romaine, 2T ranch, ~7 oz chicken thighs
    Meal 4: 2 cups romaine, 2T ranch, 5 oz ground beef, 1 oz shredded cheese
    Meal 5: 1 scoop whey, 1T olive oil, 2T ground flax, 1T heavy cream

I agree 100% about cleaning up my carb loads. This last one was very taxing on my body.

Originally Posted by northback View Post
    sucks about the cold. I've only been on this diet for 9 days but I can understand how it could affect you, especially picking up a cold. perhaps tweaking the diet a tad to add a few carbs (oats) in the morning with breakfast, then sticking to AD principles the rest of the day?
    Feeling a little better today (so far), so I'll be eating 100% AD. I may not carb load this weekend so I can get back on track.

Originally Posted by northback View Post
    push/pull- you gonna do them on separate days or have the split combine a push/pull group for each session?
    I'm looking at a few options now. I'm leaning towards doing a separate push and pull day each done twice a week.

-slip

Nothing productive to say FitzChivalry's Avatar
    FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Yeah, I've been feeling really run down lately also. I couldn't have picked a better time to do it, I came down with a bad cold yesterday and it's kicking my ass. All bets are off with regard to diet until I'm over this cold. I've only been on the AD for 4 weeks now, but I was carb cycling for 4 weeks prior to that, so I feel a little dietary break to get over this cold and get leptin levels up won't hinder my progress that much. Question - do you feel unhealthy at all eating this way? I sorta do. I have no problem abandoning this diet in another 4 weeks if I don't feel better.

-slip
    I don't feel unhealthy, but lethargic a lot of the time and finding it hard to concentrate. I haven't looked forward to a workout in a while unfortunately. Hopefully, this won't continue as strength has taken an extreme nose-dive as well. I keep my food to mainly beef, eggs, chicken, olive oil, peanut butter and carb-ups I've been keeping completely clean with all oats, sweet potatoes, honey, raisins, etc. The only thing I cheat with so far was throwing in packets of some of the sugar free pudding stuff into my oats.

I'm actually wondering what would happen if you just consumed all fruit for the carb-up. If this is how we are supposedly supposed to eat then maybe the oats are not the best option. Just a thought that I've been wondering about and after reading on Poliquin.
    Last edited by FitzChivalry; 01-31-2008 at 10:21 AM.

I don't feel unhealthy, but lethargic a lot of the time and finding it hard to concentrate. I haven't looked forward to a workout in a while unfortunately. Hopefully, this won't continue as strength has taken an extreme nose-dive as well.
    I can relate to you here. I don't have the same intensity for lifting or cardio that I do on a mod. carb diet.

I'm actually wondering what would happen if you just consumed all fruit for the carb-up. If this is how we are supposedly supposed to eat then maybe the oats are not the best option. Just a thought that I've been wondering about and after reading on Poliquin.
    I've read that fructose primarily fills liver glycogen, not muscle glycogen, and shouldn't be overdone on the carb loads.

-slip

thought i would post this here aswell..

Medical studies have documented over the centuries that 100% Pure Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil has become the product of the century in addressing some of our nutritional deficiencies.

Hemp Seed Oil has been dubbed "Natures Most Perfectly Balanced Oil in the Plant Kingdom" due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced Omega 6: Omega 3 ratio of 3:1 which is deemed optimum for long term human consumption.

The essential fatty acids (EFA's) contained in hemp seed oil are required in our diet more than any other vitamin, yet our bodies do not naturally produce them. They must be obtained from external sources in the foods we eat. EFA's are involved in every metabolic function of the human body, without them life is not possible. They are called "Essential" because they are "NECESSARY" nutrients. The North American diet is highly deficient in "essential fatty acids" (the GOOD fats 3,6,& 9) due to our high intake of animal fats, hydrogenated fats, & high consumption of processed foods.

Hemp Basics has teamed-up with Nature's Perfect Oil and can now offer you a complete, natural, pure, easy to digest, Essential Fatty Acid that can simplify your EFA requirements and offer you an affordable choice as well. This oil is produced free of herbicides or pesticides, and cold pressed in an inert light and oxygen free environment to protect our delicate oil and insure fresh HIGH quality oil you can trust.

Benefits of consuming Hemp Seed & Oil

Excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA
    Lower blood LDL cholesterol levels
    Lower blood pressure
    Improve cardiovascular circulation & function
    Improve organ function
    Improve immunity levels
    Increased energy levels & metabolic rate
    Reduce symptoms of PMS & menstrual cramps
    Reduce inflammation and the symptoms of arthritis
    Improve recovery of muscles after exercise
    Reduce & treat dry skin and hair conditions
    Reduction of many degenerative diseases through preventative measures
    Hemp products are GMO-Free, Gluten-free, Herbicide & Pesticide free, peanut free, Vegetarian approved, Kosher certified, No THC and Tryspin inhibitor free
    Hemp products have a wonderful nutty flavor that can easily be incorporated into your diet while providing a powerful daily supplement.
    Hemp seed oil has been dubbed, "Nature's most perfectly balanced oil" due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of both the required essential fatty acids (EFAs) for long term human consumption. Omega 6 -Linoleic Acid (LA) : Omega 3 - Linolenic Acid (LNA). Hemp oil is also an excellent source of the LA derivative super-polyunsaturated Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) at 2.5-3% of volume*

* Based on EFA composition noted in research crop reports conducted in Manitoba and Canada during the last three years.

Long time no post

I had a great week off. Relaxed on the diet, got plenty of sleep and recovered fully from my cold. I started my new routine today and had a great workout, plenty of energy and intensity, something I haven't had for the last 2 months.

I did decide to go with a push/pull routine that consists of separate heavy and light/moderate days. For heavy days I'll be sticking to basic compound movements. The light/moderate days will have more targeted work. It's a modified version of a program I found on testosterone.net.

Mon: Heavy Push
    Tues: Heavy Pull
    Wed: Off
    Thur: Light/Moderate Push
    Fri: Light/Moderate Pull
    Sat: Off
    Sun: Off

Heavy Push: 8 sets of 3, 60 sec. rest
    A1: Squats
    A2: BB Bench
    B1: Military Press
    B2: Weighted Dips <-- gotta change this, too hard on my shoulders
    C: Calf Extensions on leg press machine (4x10)

Heavy Pull: 8 sets of 3, 60 sec. rest
    A1: Dead lifts
    A2: Supported DB curls
    B1: Weighted pullups
    B2: Straight leg deads
    C: Hanging leg raises (4x10)

Light/Mod Push: 3 sets of 8, 45 sec. rest
    A: Leg press
    B1: Incline DB press
    B2: Bulgarian squats
    C1: Cable crossovers
    C2: Tricep extensions
    D: DB lateral raises
    E: Seated calf extension

Light/Mod Pull: 3 sets of 8, 45 sec. rest
    A1: Romainian dead lifts
    A2: Reverse grip EZ curls
    B1: Seated cable row
    B2: Leg curls
    C: DB shrugs
    D: Rear delt flyes
    E: Cable crunches (4x10)

I know the heavy days look easy, but I did the heavy push today and it kicked my ass. I'm already feeling some soreness 5 hrs later.

As for diet I'm redoing the 12 day induction phase. I was pretty relaxed on my diet this past week and am interested to see if I've put on any fat after I lose this water weight. Also I'm scraping my lean bulk plan. I don't want to go into detail about it in case it falls through, but I have something coming up that could turn out to be pretty cool.

-slip

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Mon: Heavy Push

Heavy Push: 8 sets of 3, 60 sec. rest
    A1: Squats
    A2: BB Bench
    B1: Military Press
    B2: Weighted Dips <-- gotta change this, too hard on my shoulders
    C: Calf Extensions on leg press machine (4x10)

I know the heavy days look easy, but I did the heavy push today and it kicked my ass. I'm already feeling some soreness 5 hrs later.
    Not really- that sounds kinda rough.

Good luck with the new split - looks intense. I like it!

physics junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) physics junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) physics junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey slippin I wanted to say a couple of things.

Firstly, thanks for posting your progress pictures. After showing them to two of my friends they have started keto dieting themselves because they were inspired by your progress.

Secondly, could you post more of your meals? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey slippin-

What type of cardio did you see the best results on with the AD?
    I have been on this diet for some time now (about 1 yr), and have seen some amazing results so far. I've sort of hit a plateau with fat loss, however my strength is still increasing. Im re-evaluating my daily caloric intake through fitday, and have started adding 20 mins low-moderate instensity cardio 4 days a week. I have a feeling that short 10 minute HIIT cardio may be better?

-aspengc8

porsche11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) porsche11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) porsche11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) porsche11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) porsche11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) porsche11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) porsche11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) porsche11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) porsche11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) porsche11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) porsche11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    slippin whered u go bro? You still on the diet or what?

FliPSkYTraK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FliPSkYTraK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FliPSkYTraK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FliPSkYTraK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FliPSkYTraK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FliPSkYTraK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FliPSkYTraK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FliPSkYTraK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FliPSkYTraK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FliPSkYTraK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FliPSkYTraK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

questions about AD

im planning to try this anabolic diet for cutting.i have a few questions though.**i'll REP**

1.] what is the P/C/F ratio on weekdays?

2.] do you carbup every week?and for how long(hours,days) do you carbup?

3.] how much calories(above/below maintenance) should i eat during the
    carbup for cutting?bulking?

4.] i read that you can have 1 cheat meal during the weekends after the
    carbup as your last meal. should i include this cheat meal in my total
    calorie intake for the day?this cheat meal wont get me fat or anything?

5.] is there a limit for this cheat meal?or i can just keep eating until im
    satisfied (1 meal of course)?

6.] instead of carbing up, can i just eat regular meals on the weekends (high
    fat/protein, low carb) and have a cheat MEAL as the last meal of the day?

hope you guys can answer all my questions.
    thank you in advance.

tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what's the difference between anabolic and keto? they're so similar, i don't know what makes anabolic different. i just know the author of AD says you don't stay in ketosis. great inspiring progress. i am on day 3 ... very fun, but rather intense due to the fatigue. i feel weaker, but i do feel more awake. carbs make me bloated, tired, and other stuff.

also less carbs means faster progress into the anabolic state, right? i think i might be consuming a bit over 30g, but regarding percentages, i'm doing just fine.

edit: the guy above me had some questions about cutting. from the book the guy never mentioned eating cleanly on weekends. didn't necessarily say cheat, but when it's asking for CARBS + FAT and little protein, the possibilities of amazing food choices are limitless. i was going to wake up, have an oatmeal shake to start my day healthy and then indulge in some ice cream, pizza, burgers with bread for once, and ketchup. lol. etc. i mean, he said no limit on the carbs, just not to overdue yourself. and by overdue he was stating how some people accidentally easily consume over 10000 calories. BTW I wasn't exactly answering your question, just putting in my own input because maybe i misread something and it turns out carb ups are a bit more restrictive than i first thought.
    Last edited by tikitariki; 03-05-2008 at 01:08 PM.
    Fapping is the ultimate cardio.

JD21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JD21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FliPSkYTraK View Post
    im planning to try this anabolic diet for cutting.i have a few questions though.**i'll REP**

1.] what is the P/C/F ratio on weekdays?

2.] do you carbup every week?and for how long(hours,days) do you carbup?

3.] how much calories(above/below maintenance) should i eat during the
    carbup for cutting?bulking?

4.] i read that you can have 1 cheat meal during the weekends after the
    carbup as your last meal. should i include this cheat meal in my total
    calorie intake for the day?this cheat meal wont get me fat or anything?

5.] is there a limit for this cheat meal?or i can just keep eating until im
    satisfied (1 meal of course)?

6.] instead of carbing up, can i just eat regular meals on the weekends (high
    fat/protein, low carb) and have a cheat MEAL as the last meal of the day?

hope you guys can answer all my questions.
    thank you in advance.
    I found this article most helpful for getting started ratios etc check it out:
    http://stronglifts.com/how-to-get-st...anabolic-diet/

BigJonMud is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJonMud is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJonMud is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJonMud is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJonMud is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJonMud is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJonMud is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJonMud is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJonMud is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJonMud is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJonMud is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys,
    great thread and site, Slippin. So helpful- thanks

I keep reading that people are getting run down and sick, and I am just wondering how much veg y'all eating?
    It only makes sense to me that you'll get sick if you dont have a detox plan (sauna, whetagrass, or fasting) - - unless you're an organic bodybuilder, im betting your eating more poison than earths atmosphere..
    and on that note- has fasting can be a great addition to a cut-

Has anyone used a increase of vegetables in the diet to increase fat loss while cutting?
    This makes sense, doesn't it? slowly provide more veg and fibre as you lose more bf so that your metabolism has a continual boost to work harder?

On the glucose-> I had 2 small pieces of watermelon recently- and nearly instanlty I had pain in my hands- when I looked closely at my finger it seemed their was a big dark blue clot forming inside the vein-
    Then I remembered reading that fructose can be abrasive to our insides on a high fat diet.. (any ideas?)

Just for the record, im doing the whole thang by the book- other than his vauge carb-up plan- (i'v enjoyed The Woo's advice on carb-ups: and start sat morning with fructose and aerobic pilates followed by dextrose and whey).

With all recommened supps, I feel an amazing difference- I do feel like im on steroids- at least- its just like highschool hormones again (vitality in every possible way) its like all the theory has come together just as is written- and if it is just placebo- oh well an chances Dipasquale meant what he wrote? haha.

I know we all want to dismiss supplement advice as being a sales spiel, but in the Dr's case he may just be on the money

chigum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chigum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chigum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chigum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chigum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chigum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chigum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chigum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chigum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chigum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chigum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

so can i eat too much sat fats

i though it was ok to as long as i ran and worked out, i do eat fish and chicken but like my bacon steaks 100 burgers as often as i can ???

Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking great man, keep up the good work! Your starting pics are kind of my currently aparent end goal, who knows what my new goals will be once I reach my current one!
    No whey!

( (._)(_.) )
    ( )\___/( )

"Eat, Train, Rinse, Repeat"

"There is no treatment or drug which can overcome or negate the effects of a poor diet, inadequate nutrition, lack of exercise, and an unhealthy lifestyle." David Getoff

Basher44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just Incredible

Hey man that is an unreal transformation. I'm a new member, but not new to these forums so I'd rep if I had any to give. Anyways I've read the posts and I'm tryin to make sure I understand right (If anybody else knows the answer, please feel free to post, I don't want to waste anybody's time):

For the first 7 months (90%) of your transformation you were NOT on the Anabolic Diet right? I've been doing a little readin about it and it seems pretty solid, but I also know it may be best if you have already achieved some results and plateaued. Have you known people that have done a big-time cut like yours on the Anabolic diet or would you recommend that 40/40/20? I feel like i'm pretty carb sensitive is the reason I ask. I don't eat incredibly clean but I don't eat a ton of junk either and I feel like I've gained a good bit of fat over the last year so maybe the AD is for me?

When I was young, about 5 yrs ago, I lost 60 lbs on the Atkins Diet before I knew anything about training and nutrition. I was pretty strict with it and would go do the usual "college guy" lift- curls, bench, pressdowns, etc.

Any help is appreciated! I'll stay tuned for where ya go from here. I need to get back to where I used to be.

ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can you pm me the info for this diet...really want to give it a shot and how does the fiber and carb thing work?
    Last edited by ep3fka; 01-14-2009 at 10:20 AM.

Mill-Z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

meals

hey guys great thread, just getting into it and running out of variety of meals, mainly for dinner and lunch. are there any sites where some are available or can you guys enter more of your meals? cheers

Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey great job on your journal. Just womdering if you found the keto alot more successful than carb cycling? What is your secret to staying sane on this diet? Lol. I tried cdk a while ago and could only do it for 5 days. Have you noticed your lifts going up on this diet? Great job!