Romeo15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ripped Fuel for Fat Loss ?

What does everyone think of ripped fuel as a fat loss supplement. I am about to start a cutting cycle after bulking for a while and was wondering what you all thought. Any one with comments/experience ? BTW it's the original version (not the ma-huang free crap)
    There Are No Stupid Questions, But There Are A Lot Of Inquisitive Idiots.

theman_jw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried both Ripped Fuel and Hydroxycut. I like Hydroxycut the best.
    Lift until it hurts and then lift some more!

CrazyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of it is personal preference which thermogenic you use. Ripped Fuel is great for cutting. Before all of these new products started coming out, that is what almost all of the natural bodybuilders would use to cut for contest.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think ripped fuel extreme is one of the best products out there for cutting, as far as plain ripped fuel there are other products out there with the exact same ingrediants for half the price. Extreme really is a good deal if you get the 200 cap bottle though.