The Muscular Masterpiece MUSCULAR FREAK's Avatar
    MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pro-hormones/Pro-steroids or Steroids

I'm currently running a superdrol, ergo, prostan cycle which I'm posting a log of, anyway I came up the idea of this thread from my cycle, o.k. I've read info all over this forum about all these new supps being actual steroids and thats great all research and threads all over the forum explaining the cautions and potency of some of these products, but what about all the pct products available, all of these supps nolvadex xt, rebound xt, etc., were meant for pct for all these new supps such as superdrol, ergo, etc. and the list goes on but if these pct supps are no good and an illegal product is not recommended but required for pct then why take any of it, I mean why not just take illegal anabolic steroids, Its just something I thought about thought it would be a good topic, thanks.

Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its your health,

PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

What is the question exactly...
    Strength And Honor

''It's a lifestyle, not a 2 month project'' - Pu12en12g about bodybuilding

***PYF: The Immortal Journey***

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1522281

Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you're stacking SD with Ergo? they're both methylated, that's murder on your liver.
    DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON!!

PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tim_G
    you're stacking SD with Ergo? they're both methylated, that's murder on your liver.
    Depends if he's talking about E...Max LMG, MAX LMG, or ERGOMAX LMG

Pierre-Yves
    Strength And Honor

GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if these pct supps are no good and an illegal product is not recommended but required for pct then why take any of it, I mean why not just take illegal anabolic steroids
    To answer it like you asked it...

because illegal anabolic steroids are even more illegal than the illegal PCT that are not required but recommended, so I mean like why would you purposely take something really illegal and something sorta illegal because you dont want to take something legal and something sorta illegal?
    homina...homina...homina...homina

At least nolvadex is easily available as a ''research chemical'' as opposed to anabolic steroids who are full-blast prescription pharmaceuticals....
    Strength And Honor

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He possibly wanted to know: Are "designer-steroids" like superdrol less / equal or more effective than lets say testosterone?

Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PYF
    Depends if he's talking about E...Max LMG, MAX LMG, or ERGOMAX LMG

Pierre-Yves
    i know what depends, i'm assuming he means ergomax. Stacking Max LMG and Prostan with SD would be an interesting experiment and probably safe but stacking TWO methylated PS's is dangerous, even suicidal.

Quite frankly i don't really see the point of stacking anything with SD based on the reviews I've seen.
    DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON!!

Originally Posted by Tim_G
    i know what depends, i'm assuming he means ergomax. Stacking Max LMG and Prostan with SD would be an interesting experiment and probably safe but stacking TWO methylated PS's is dangerous, even suicidal.

Quite frankly i don't really see the point of stacking anything with SD based on the reviews I've seen.
    Yeah I agree, it's living slaughtering...
    Strength And Honor

lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Dr.P
    He possibly wanted to know: Are "designer-steroids" like superdrol less / equal or more effective than lets say testosterone?
    He's actually asking if nolva/clomid should be taken for PCT off these "legal" prosteriods instead of the OTC/legal PCT products such as rebount XT/ATD.

the answer is that nolva and/or clomid should ALWAYS be in the PCT of these highly anabolic, methylated and legal PS's.
    bozo the clown and his boyfriend, mathew, are AM lovers.

Redneck College Student The Booger's Avatar
    The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lancelot
    the answer is that nolva and/or clomid should ALWAYS be in the PCT of these highly anabolic, methylated and legal PS's.
    Agreed.

Also the SD vs Test situation....SD will get you results faster but the results from test will be easier to keep and the cycle is much healthier.
    I'm not one for sig quotes but damn:

When you flip out on the nurse for not aspirating properly with your tetnis shot... "just give it here let me do it myself!!!" - Stickball

GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeeMo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, he's saying: if you have to get your hands dirty with buying stuff youre really not supposed to be buying (Nolva), why screw around with Superdrol, why not go all the way and use the good stuff?
    homina...homina...homina...homina

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GeeMo
    No, he's saying: if you have to get your hands dirty with buying stuff youre really not supposed to be buying (Nolva), why screw around with Superdrol, why not go all the way and use the good stuff?

because being caught with a bottle of nolva is not the same as being caught with 10 vials of test!

M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

I'm still amazed at how many of these threads pop up, and how many people STILL want to argue about this , that or the other.

But I do have one question...

Who really gives a ****?

Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I always thought that the real stuff was the way to go. But with all the fake dbol and **** floating around I'm not sure any more. At least as far as orals go, I'm starting to trust the legal stuff like PP more.
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer... and now college grad!

The iron bug didn't bite me, it crawled inside my head and layed eggs.

MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats up everybody, thanks for taking an interest in this thread and I guess what I was trying to say is that all of these pro-hormones/pro-steroids are legal now, and are all pretty new supps and alot of them have been proven to be very good products, in fact so good that pct is required, so all these supp companies are also producing all these pct products that are suppose to work for proper pct after cycling their products and if these supps are no good and illegal supps are required for this and one would have to run the risk of getting caught, why not run that risk with products that are time tested and proven in other words to, one would know what to expect and properly research the entire cycle all the way through pct with illegal anabolics and not just assume that these legal pct supps will work just as effectively as the designer supps that do require them, I mean these companies are coming out with really good designer supps so why wouldn't one think their pct supps aren't just as effective, well I'll tell what I will give them some appreciation and credit on these supps and I will continue my cycle the way I planned it with the same pct and I'll let everybody know if there effective or not. Thanks. C-ya.

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MUSCULAR FREAK
    Whats up everybody, thanks for taking an interest in this thread and I guess what I was trying to say is that all of these pro-hormones/pro-steroids are legal now, and are all pretty new supps and alot of them have been proven to be very good products, in fact so good that pct is required, so all these supp companies are also producing all these pct products that are suppose to work for proper pct after cycling their products and if these supps are no good and illegal supps are required for this and one would have to run the risk of getting caught, why not run that risk with products that are time tested and proven in other words to, one would know what to expect and properly research the entire cycle all the way through pct with illegal anabolics and not just assume that these legal pct supps will work just as effectively as the designer supps that do require them, I mean these companies are coming out with really good designer supps so why wouldn't one think their pct supps aren't just as effective, well I'll tell what I will give them some appreciation and credit on these supps and I will continue my cycle the way I planned it with the same pct and I'll let everybody know if there effective or not. Thanks. C-ya.
    dude, another essay.....get to the f'in point!

as for the bold print, that's where you lost me, not to mention your mind. it makes no sense. you just said all these PCT items were made for PCT, who said they weren't good??

you've got a couple screws loose mang. that is all i can make from all of these book reports.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i tried to read it but i just couldn't take it no more.. dammit, use the freaking ENTER button a few times to break up the monotony of a million run-on sentences strung together!!!!

E-stats: 6'5" 575lbs 6%BF cheezefacta's Avatar
    cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    i tried to read it but i just couldn't take it no more.. dammit, use the freaking ENTER button a few times to break up the monotony of a million run-on sentences strung together!!!!
    LOL, half of the people that answered didnt even know what he was talking about. CLASSIC!

Originally Posted by cheezefacta
    LOL, half of the people that answered didnt even know what he was talking about. CLASSIC!
    apparently not because his second novel has nothing to do with the first one he wrote.
    i need a nap.
    DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON!!

slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've never done AAS or PS/PH but there is mixed reviews here. If you go to the steroid boards, some people will say if you're gonna spend all the money on the PCT and SD or whatever, to only gain 10-15 lbs in the long run, then go to the real gear.

Besides, if you don't do anything to draw attention to yourself, you wouldn't get caught with them as long as the person you buy from is a good friend or someone close. The cops aren't going to come bust down your door all because they got a tip that you had roids.

Dang, just thought it would be a good topic for discussion and thats it, even if I worded it all crazy, Thanks.

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dang, just thought it would be a good topic for discussion and thats it, even if I worded it all crazy, Thanks.
    aww man, now ya made me feel bad....spit it out in plain english and we'll talk about it......pretend it's a school report and you MUST get the point across in 50 words or less.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

nolva-cancer?

i just read the first few posts. i always include nolva in my pct, but i have seen a good deal of research supposedly linking the continued use of nolva to cancer. i was just wondering what everyone thought about the nolva-cancer issue? any comments? (i'm about to start a cycle soon(already have nolva))

billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) billypfl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf... BUMPPPPPPPPPPP

Whats up everybody, alright I thought of this topic while planning my pct for a designer supps cycle. I was going to use only the legal pct supps available and recommended by the supp companies.

Now I've read plenty of info about pct, and it sounds like these products don't have the potency of their anabolic counterparts, and one would need illegal supps for proper pct. So, if thats the issue, why not just use illegal anabolics?

What I mean by that, is if one has to run the risk of getting caught with illegal pct, why not run that same risk with illegal anabolics for which these supps are meant and required for.

Now, also I would like to say, these companies have come out with some really good potent products and I would assume they would also have just as potent pct supps. So I've decided to give some credit and appreciation to these companies and run my pct the way I planned it, with the legal supps, and I think it will go well. Thanks.

Redneck College Student The Booger's Avatar
    The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So, if thats the issue, why not just use illegal anabolics?
    You said the magic word, illegal. If these PH's were illegal then no one would use them as a standalone cycle. It would be much safer and better to use a simple cycle of Test-E.
    I'm not one for sig quotes but damn:

When you flip out on the nurse for not aspirating properly with your tetnis shot... "just give it here let me do it myself!!!" - Stickball

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dr.P
    Nothing is equal to testosterone for muscle building.