Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Tried No-Xplode Today, results...

So a friend of mine gave me a little No-Xplode today, I took as recommened 40-50g 45min before work out. I felt the pump, it was incredible and all is good, except I still have some questions:

1) Do you take No-Xplode after work out as well, or no? I don't have the bottle so I cannot check, however on w/e I researched it did not mension post-workout consumption.

2) I have a little bit of acne, but after working out with No-Xplode they seem to worsen a little, did this happen to anyone else? Or is it a sideeffect, worse acne?

3) I belive No-Xplode contains creatine, so the question one comes in again, if it does, how can you not take it after work out as well? When the muscles rebuild?

Thanks in advance, for any advices!

user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive been using no xplode for a few months so ill see what i can offer. no not after a workout. its a pre workout supplement only. i developed slightly worse acne on my legs but not on my face. no xplode does contain creatine but use it as directed...pre workout. if you want something post workout, take BSN cellmass. it works very well with no xplode. or atl;east it did for me 16 138lbs. if u dont wanna take or buy another creatine product take whey afetr ur workout. o and by the way no xplode is more of an energy drink than a creatine. hope this helped you out

Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smack_a_hoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeh thanks man, so your acne did get worse too, not on face, but its probably different for different people. Did anyone else experience worse acne too?

user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im not sure i neevr actually heard of anyone elese having it besides you but maybe that is the cause of mine now that i hear someone elese is having it and it did seem to worsen on my legs once i started this product. they looked more like ingrown hairs and not pimples but there was and is alot of them in comparasin to how it was before i started usin it so im sure it has somethin to do with it. but as in product quality i literally just finished my chest workout and my pecs feel like there gunna blow n i bursted a coupla blood vessels heh.

dont be skimpy on the water drinkin either keep a milk jug of it by you u can get dehydrated severely and easily while usin this
    Last edited by Andy Vincent; 12-25-2005 at 04:20 PM.

BBDC's Sarcastic @sshole Gelroy's Avatar
    Gelroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gelroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gelroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gelroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gelroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gelroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gelroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gelroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gelroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gelroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gelroy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i've only used no-xplode once or twice but my face did break out the days after using it... and my acne isn't bad at all... but no-xplode and chocolate are the only things that seem to make me break out

_Ian
    "I believe in luck, and the harder I work the more of it I have seem to have."

Ok so now ther are three people...I am sure there are more. About the chest "blown up" tho, don't you think No-Xplode is kind of extreme, if you pop blood vessles in your chest! I mean I've never even heard you can do that!

Fitzr09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzr09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm on my 3rd tub and i havn't have any increase in acne. no you shouldnt take it after workouts check out cellmass, and yea it does have some creatine in it. i love this stuff

strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongman72 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I took No Xplode and had no worsened acne what so ever.The only problem I had was nausea.Other than that I loved the product!!

Meh I think I'll just stick to regular Creatine...maybe its only some people

i am thinking the acne coems from the caffine in no xplode

hannahpr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahpr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahpr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahpr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahpr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahpr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

acne issue

my acne does tend to worsen a small bit when using no-xplode. however, it worsened GREATLY when taking plain creatine monohydrate with water after workouts. therefore, i stopped using creatine which sucks because i wanna take cellmass but my face breaks out terribly....there are numerous topics and threads on these forums regarding supps and acne just use the search button.

hope this helps man...
    "The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply."

Supplements: NOX, whey, multi-v

Internetrush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Internetrush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Internetrush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Internetrush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Internetrush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Internetrush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Internetrush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Internetrush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Internetrush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Internetrush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Internetrush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If your going to use No Explode i would suggest using the whole stack... I have been using the BSN Mass Foundation stack for about a month now and i notice that i can now work out every day and not get sore.

Also, the energy that you feel constantly allows you to make more gains and thereby burn more cals

twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Internetrush
    If your going to use No Explode i would suggest using the whole stack... I have been using the BSN Mass Foundation stack for about a month now and i notice that i can now work out every day and not get sore.

Also, the energy that you feel constantly allows you to make more gains and thereby burn more cals
    you got weaker after boot camp?^

also i take no explode and i do get worse acne on my neck mostly now that im on it so...

im sure he did get weaker...i dont think they have benchpress and such at bootcamp? maybe its a little extreme smack a hoe but if you eventually wanna be the best u gotta train like it

Originally Posted by Andy Vincent
    im sure he did get weaker...i dont think they have benchpress and such at bootcamp? maybe its a little extreme smack a hoe but if you eventually wanna be the best u gotta train like it
    1) No man I dont wanna be the strongest or buffest, i want to look well built and proportional, which I am right now, I achieved my results. It's just that I want to take a suppliment that would not cause me to look worse.

2) No-Xplode has caffine in it??

3) That does not make sense that plain creatine caused lotsa acne, but No-Xplode which has creatine in it and is made to absorb more creatine, would not.

eventually ur body will get used to the caffeine intake it it will level out but its your choice to stop or continue taking it. yes ti does have caffeine in it i would call u a dumbass for not reading the label but i forgot a friend just gave it to u. but yea its more of an energy drink than a creatine for sure. regular creatine would not cause acne...no xplode does just because of high caffeine..i just wouldnt drink any soda to add to the caffeine and it will get better

Lol yeah, i dont have the bottle itself, otherwise I'd known that, I guess I'll stick to regular creatine, and maybe take No-Xplode in about a year or 2 when my acne is all gone. Thanks for the info.