Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question how is this possible?

hi everybody,

i have a question. my bench press weight is very bad but my chest is not bad. I know a guy from the gym who lifts more than twice the weight i can lift but still i have a bigger chest.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I am ectomorph so my chest is not bigger because of fat.

Also when i go swimming my chest looks very full and pumped up, it is a very big difference between my chest when its pumped up and when its normal. When its normal it looks weak but when its pumped up it looks big.

greetz,

Joris

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To answer the question about how someone can be stronger than you, yet you have a bigger chest is...He doesn't give his chest time to rest and grow. He just lifts it alot and it gets stronger just not bigger. I think that means its always in a catabolic state.

Peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you're swimming you're using your pecs a lot. Doing the crawl or breaststroke is similar to doing pullovers and flys. The reason your chest gets pumped is that you're using your chest muscles and whenever you use a muscle, it requires more oxygenated blood. So, more blood is pumped to your chest which makes it look bigger. That's the pump.

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A. Genetics, you may genetically have a larger chest.
    B. Muscle fiber density, if his are denser, he will be stronger while having less size.
    C. Training routine, he may lift more for strength rather then size
    D. Shoulders and Triceps. Bench is a compound movment.

Br