NewLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is cardio 5 days a week too much?

I have been working out for about 3 months now and i'm trying to lose weight while gaining some mass. In a little over a months time I was doing cardio for 30 min 5-6 days a week in the afternoon before my workout. I have read on here that most do cardio 3 days a week. Am I doing to much cardio. In a months time I have gone from 26% BF to 22% and gained 7lbs of muscle and gained 4 lbs overall. My diet is good, a lot better than when I wasn't working out but still am not getting the weight off. I have since changed my workout routine to doing cardio after my workout rather than before it. I have also been taking Nito Tech after my workout. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Alright, it's almost impossible to make significant fat loss and significant muscle gains. You could however, lose the fat while maintaining your lean mass. Glutamine helps out with this.

I myself try do cardio everyday, on lifting days: I keep it short and intense 15-20 miutes, on off days, I'll do about 40-60 minutes. I train more for endurance when doing cardio.

Just keep your protein up, nitro-tech is loved by everyone here , and so is every other muscletech product, so find something cheaper.

fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump on what beat says. You probably made gains in muscle and lost bodyfat initially because you are new to weightlifting (sounds like it anyway). You sound like you have plateaued off. You can't make gains in mass and lose bodyfat once you hit that mark. Your best way is just to maintain what muscle you have and drop the rest of the fat. Then, after you get that fat off, do a clean bulking phase. While cutting, I do cardio 6 days a week. I do intense 20 minute sessions 4 days a week after I lift, and then 2 days a week go for moderate to intense 30 minute sessions. While cutting, diet and cardio are key. Glutamine is a wise investment as well.

NewLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I currenlty keep my heart rate at around 140-150 while doing cardio. I was doing at a higher intensity but was told that if I wanted to lose fat that I was working to hard. Is this true. What range should my heart rate stay in while doing cardio.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cardio

I am going weights in the morning and cardio in the evening. That is 10 training sessions a week.

I only recommend something like that to advanced trainers. You will learn in time what your body will allow without over training.

You didnt get over weight in a few months, so take your time. read learn and ask alot of questions. You are on the right track here, lots of free advice, and people will correct bad advise.

Bump on the glutamine, but keep in mind the effective dose is 10-15 grams three times a day. It does get pricey.
    Psalm 121

fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    It should be in the range of 60-75% of your max heart rate. You will find that a lot of people have different theories on cardio. Some say low intensity for 30-45 minutes is better. Some say high intensity for 20-30 minutes is better. Some say high intensity interval training is better. It really depends on the person. I like shorter more intense sessions because a) I HATE cardio, b)IMO, it is more muscle sparing, c)I don't have enough time during the day to commit 45minutes to cardio. You really need to try all kinds to see how your body responds. I throw a couple of longer sessions in during the week just to mix my body up. To each his own though!