mohabitar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mohabitar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mohabitar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mohabitar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mohabitar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mohabitar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mohabitar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mohabitar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mohabitar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mohabitar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mohabitar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How To Slow Down Metabolism

How do I slow down my metabolism? What are some ways? I heard 3 large meals a day...why would that work? Also I heard that lets say if you go for a very long time without eating, such as maybe half the day or so, and your body is empty and is just looking for something to absorb, and you eat alot after that long fast, all of what you just ate would go straight down and absorbed into your body, and would slow down metabolism a little bit. Now which of these are true and arent. Any other ideas?

TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sure, 3 large meals will slow it down somewhat, and starving yourself will put your body into starvation mode, and thus storing as much body fat as possible. In either cases, slowing your metabolism is not a wise idea, and I advise against it at all purpose.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am guessing you want to slow down your metabolism cus its hard for you to gain weight....correct? If so, the easier thing to do is just accept tat you have a fast metabolsim and simply eat more calories in order to gain weight. This is a "problem" a lot of people wish they had, lol....someone telling you to eat more food....sounds good to me.

Now if eating more is hard for you, then look into calorie dense foods like oats and healthy fats.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

matt siley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt siley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt siley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I agree with ^^^. You should definitely eat more, not just 3 meals a day, but start eating more meals, and eat more calories. That will be the key to gaining weight.

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Instead of trying to slow your metabolism down just eat more. 6-8 balanced meals a day, and don't be afraid of good fats like olive oil, avocados, nuts, fish oils, etc.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche