lostnewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lostnewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lostnewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lostnewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lostnewbie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bone pain during Hammer curls

Im not sure if many of you'll have experienced this but have you'll ever felt this pain when doing hammer curls.The pain usually occurs in the middle of bone of the fore arm that is located on the side of the pinky finger and runs from the wrist to the elbow.
    The pain usually come after the set is over and the bone actually throbs with pain.
    Any proper ideas as to what might be causing the pain and how it can be lessened or prevented.

Another Wolf In The Pack FLEXJr's Avatar
    FLEXJr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No one can tell you better than a Doctor, dude.
    I've never experienced that. Something sort of like it. Sometimes the morning after i work out doing dumbbell curls my elbows click and literally "SNAP" when i wake up and they ache with pain for a few minutes.
    Weight: 166lbs
    Height: 5'10
    -=FLEXJr=-

One that never quits Winterlong's Avatar
    Winterlong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winterlong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winterlong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winterlong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winterlong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winterlong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winterlong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winterlong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winterlong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winterlong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winterlong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FLEXJr
    No one can tell you better than a Doctor
    Best advice anyone can give you.