HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chest Exercises that don't involve Shoulders?

I'm currently healing from a shoulder injury and I'm having a hard time working my chest.

Any kind of press/fly pisses my shoulder off.

Anyone have any good ideas to excercises that don't involve the shoulder as much...if there is any at all...

Thanks

GROPEGRABOSHITWTFBBQ! Hard Drive's Avatar
    Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Atrainer flyes.
    Rice Power Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=332791061

Success requires single-mindedness of purpose.
    ---------------
    tofu/rice/ranch---no meat

Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think decline bench press would pose the least threat on your injured shoulder....If the problem persists try lowering the weight and go for reps. If the pain isn't too severe try some simple pain killers.
    "When you're not in the gym, someone else is; and they will beat you."
    "If it was easy, everyone would do it."
    "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
    "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."
    “To be number one, you have to train like you’re number two”

Jan 1st: 227 @ 16%
    Jan 7th: 223
    Jan 14th: 217
    Jan 21st: 216
    Jan 28th: 214
    Feb 4th: 213

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HiTMe View Post
    I'm currently healing from a shoulder injury and I'm having a hard time working my chest.

Any kind of press/fly pisses my shoulder off.

Anyone have any good ideas to excercises that don't involve the shoulder as much...if there is any at all...

Thanks
    idk maybe you should just heal up first instead of jumping back into it and possibly injuring your shoulder again because truthfully theres really not any kinda chest exersice that doesnt involve the front part of the delt

i mean if you have to train you can always go light and use machines
    In Hoots We Trust.

LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LegendKiller22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like said above, decline uses the least amount of shoulders. Some Pec dec machines are less taxing on the shoulders than others. But your prob. jus gona have to heal up...

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kalt View Post
    Atrainer flyes.
    X2

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=624814

HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the replies!

The Atrainer fly looks good! I'm going to try it