Super Tri_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Cycle Help - 1test/4AD

I'm going to be starting a 4 week cycle of 1-tetst/4AD, 6g & 4g, respectively.

My usual supplements: blended whey, multi, c, e, mag, zinc, creatine, dextrose, efa's - The basics

For post cycle: I wanted to use 6-oxo, but the cost is pretty high when putting on the Cdn Exchange&shipping (almost the same price as the cycle itself!!!)

So... i'm going to use e/c as post cycle (in addition to reg supplements)

Plus - i'm thinking of adding in Trib, what do you think????

Also, should I go with FUZU or Ultimate Nutrition(straight trib).

For fuzu, i'm not interested in the immune boosting or eating more aspect (i can eat like a pig, i'm italian).

thanks guys, i want to get T. levels restored, is what I have enough or should I just bite the cost of the 6-oxo?????

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Post Cycle Help - 1test/4AD

Originally posted by Super Tri's
    I'm going to be starting a 4 week cycle of 1-tetst/4AD, 6g & 4g, respectively.

My usual supplements: blended whey, multi, c, e, mag, zinc, creatine, dextrose, efa's - The basics

For post cycle: I wanted to use 6-oxo, but the cost is pretty high when putting on the Cdn Exchange&shipping (almost the same price as the cycle itself!!!)

So... i'm going to use e/c as post cycle (in addition to reg supplements)

Plus - i'm thinking of adding in Trib, what do you think????

Also, should I go with FUZU or Ultimate Nutrition(straight trib).

For fuzu, i'm not interested in the immune boosting or eating more aspect (i can eat like a pig, i'm italian).

thanks guys, i want to get T. levels restored, is what I have enough or should I just bite the cost of the 6-oxo?????
    I would go with what you have. E/C, ZMA, Flax, and fuzu ( not a huge fan,but a lot of people like it) will do the job. The only thing is that you would almost assuredly (from what I have heard) restore your t levels quicker with 6-OXO. THis probably didn't help much but anyway.

Labrad,

thanks for the input, it's good to know atleady people are putting in the effort.

What we need is to due our own studies, have some people try x and some people try 6-oxo, get tested by the doctors after and see who responds more and by how much

there are many dedicated people on this board and i think we could test many different products in many different ways

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    super tri
    i think you will be fine with ZMA, FLAX oil, eca (small dosing every 2 hours), and increased calorie intake for your post cycle. and also decrease your workout intensity and duration for a couple of weeks. this should all help restore your test levels back to normal. another thing in your favor is that your cycle is not too long. i say keep it to 4 weeks or less.
    ~shhhhh just watch~

dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ST.........by the time you get Fuzu you will have almost as much tied up as you would if you get 6-oxo. I just got done with 2 bottles of 6-oxo and I think it is worth it. And you might want to keep a check on when Formastat ships!!! (just my .02)
    I think 1fast has the best prices~
    SMOD @ Ironmagazine
    "It's not how much you lift, It's how you lift"!

thanks for the input,

ya i've been doing a cost analysis, or e/c & trib vs. 6-oxo

either way, i think my test will restore fairly quickly based on past cycles, and this one is very short