24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Vanchatron's BodySpace

Do Girls Like Guys With Skinheads?

I've got a skinhead at the moment and was wondering whether I should grow it or not. I like it how it is I suppose but I also liked it when I was able to gel it.

Do girls just not look at guys with skinheads, end of?

HK

BodyPoints: 9755
    kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kraZi.'s BodySpace
    Your an idiot. Not all girls are the same. Some girls do, some don't. It's more about personality for a guy anyway.

Got a pic?

Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vanchatron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Vanchatron's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by kraZi.
    Your an idiot. Not all girls are the same. Some girls do, some don't. It's more about personality for a guy anyway.

Got a pic?
    No, I don't wanna be the next Deltoro lmao

HK

ayomo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayomo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayomo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayomo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayomo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayomo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayomo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayomo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayomo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayomo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayomo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well, if you look like a retard then they probably wont like it

but some people can pull it off, most cant.

Azhure28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azhure28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azhure28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azhure28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azhure28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azhure28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azhure28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azhure28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azhure28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azhure28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azhure28 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The word 'skinhead' has such a negative connotation. If you mean just shaved, it depends on the guy. But it is extremely important for the head to be tanned and not shockingly white.

Now if you are talking about Nazi skinheads, IMO nope, I don't like 'em.

BodyPoints: 231
    buff6 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) buff6 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) buff6 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) buff6 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) buff6 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) buff6 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) buff6 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) buff6 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) buff6 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) buff6 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) buff6 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit buff6's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by kraZi.
    as above

im a skinhead also, girls usually tell me they dont like it shaved bald but when i do shave it bald after a few days growth and u can see the hairline good, thats when it looks best according to most ive asked.shaved it this morning,I do it every friday!

SEEKING IMPROVEMENT STILL STANDING's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 4881
    STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit STILL STANDING's BodySpace
    I think most them becoz they have clean shaved impressive head when walking in the public.

Some kind of attraction trendy look.
    "We can say that cruelty is used well (if it is permissible to talk in this way of what is evil) when it is employed once and for all, and one's safety depends on it, and then it is not persisted in but as far as possible turned to the good of one's subjects....."

"Violence must be inflicted once and for all; people will then forget what it tastes like and so be less resentful."

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengence need not to be feared"

Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well ill tell you a few tips... when you have it skin short with a razor that doesnt look too good, girls say. But when you cut it with a electric razor, or razor with nothing on it, it can look pretty good. If you have a nice tan, and your head is tan also it can look pretty good, I think.
    "The only thing keeping one from achieving is disbelief in oneself" - D1 - "Tcrock"

Stats: 6'3", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2217
    k_townsfinest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) k_townsfinest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) k_townsfinest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) k_townsfinest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) k_townsfinest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) k_townsfinest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) k_townsfinest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) k_townsfinest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) k_townsfinest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) k_townsfinest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) k_townsfinest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit k_townsfinest's BodySpace
    Well A LOT of "gangsta" hispanic girls like pelones ( translates to "baldies"). Actually if you're a decent looking guy and your head isn't all freakishly bumpy (think Tommy from the Rugrats) the skinhead/shaved look fits you good. I'm usually shaven and have no problem with the ladies.

Oh yea, all the looks in the world don't matter if you have no personality.
    Tallest Mexican on the board?