pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How can i gain 15 pounds in 8 weeks

Hi

How can i gain 15 pounds in 8 weeks i have a hard time gainning weight .. please tell me all your tips

food routine
    and what kind of supplement should i take
    and a good work out routine

i don't want to get fat i want to be in nice shape ..

i'am going on a vacation in 2 month and want to look in top shape
    thanx
    Muay Thai -- Fighter !!

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You gotta do some searching ...go over to the nutrition section, workouts section, etc. Not many people will post you a whole routine and diet (you'd have to give your stats and goals for that too). For supplements ( you haven't done much lifting I'm assuming) just stick with the basics...

Multi Vitamin
    Protein
    EFA's

What's your bodyfat right now, how much do you weigh, etc...
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been trainner for 2 years now

i weight 155LB
    5'6

i don't know how much bodyfat i have but i'am not ripped that is for sure but i do have a nice shape
    Muay Thai -- Fighter !!

Warped561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Warped561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I myself was in the same boat as you, I am 5' 11" and was only 135lb at the age of 17. I wanted to get bigger, because I was always being called the skinny kid, I was small and had strength, but not the size to match it. I could eat whatever I wanted, Wendys, Taco Bell, BK, everything I wanted, wouldnt gain 1 pound. First thing I did was get a solid lifting program going, then I got my diet in order. I eat about 5,000 cals a day, 250g of protein a day, I dont count carbs or fat. I got a tub of ON 100% Whey, Green Buldge, I started eating a whole lot more, lifted very hard. In about 8 weeks of hard lifting, proper diet I gained 12 pounds. I dropped body fat a bit while doing this as well because I dropped out all fast food and ate very clean.

Get yourself a tub of protein and some creatine, get going. If your over 18, give X-Factor a try, from the logs I have read it appears to be great.

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you want to be more defined, or just bigger?
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

Cyreal244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would start by increasing your protien intake to about 2 grams per pound if not more. ex. 155 pounds = 310 grams a day. By simply added the protien and lifting you will get biger and gain hella weight. X-Factor is a great shot if you have the money...it takes about 14 days to notice it kick in but when it does...wowza. A creatine is another good shot depending what works for you. Lift hard and dont stop!
    All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly.
    AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES.

pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

re

15 pds in two months is too much weight

but if you must tuna and more tuna--straight from the can till you puke

MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keto Diet:
    Start - June 13th - 198 lbs (~??% bf)
    November 06, 2009 - 168 lbs (14% bf)

Almost 4 weeks into Bulk:
    December 04, 2009 - 180 lbs @ 17%
    December 12, 2009 - 184 lbs

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Unless you're underweight where you will gain water etc easily, or genetically elite, 15 lbs of LBM in 8 weeks is pretty impossible.

TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Example - TheRussian's Routine:

The goal of any bodybuilding routine is to optimize stimulation and rest periods. For most, this approximately equates to working each body part or grouping once per week. This is my routine I have developed below which I have tweaked over a period of several years. I have 3 intense upperbody days and 1 light upperbody day (Delts) and 1 leg day which I also count as a light day as it gives my upper body a break. Unfortunately my routine takes 8 days to complete so it won't fit nicely on your calendar.

Day 1: Chest
    - Flat Bench - (load intensive - middle/lower chest)
    - Incline Bench or Incline Dumbbell - (load intensive - upper chest)
    - Incline Flies - ("inner chest")
    - Cable crossovers - (blood volume - concentration excersize)

Day 2: Off

Day 3: Back
    - Lat Pulldown - (To me lats are the most important back muscle so I hit them first when they are fresh. load instensive - Lats/rhomboids)
    - Bent-over Overhand Row - (load instensive - entire back, hits the middle of your back well.)
    - Pull-ups (overhand grip aka military pull-up) - (Hitting the lats again and some support muscles)
    - Machine Row or cable row Neutral Grip - (Middle/upper back)
    - Shoulder Shrugs (Traps)

Day 4: Delts
    - Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press (load intensive - entire delts)
    - Upright Rows (outer delts/middle delts)
    - Lateral Arm Raise (Don't know the name for this excersize) - (blood volume)

Day 5: Off

Day 6: Arms
    - EZ-curl (load intensive - bicep)
    - Close-grip bench (load intensive - tricep)
    - Hammer Curl (load intensive - bicep/brachiallis)
    - Overhand Tricep Pulldowns (load intensive - middle tricep)
    - Cable crossover curl (blood volume, peak concentration - bicep)
    - Dips (blood volume - tricep)

Day 7: Legs
    - Squats (load intensive - pretty much everything from the neck down in one way or another)
    - Barbell lunges (load instensive - hits glutes well, but another well rounded leg excersize)

If you do nothing else for legs at least do the above 2 two on leg day as they will stimulate everything to some extent.

- Leg Extensions - (blood volume - quads)
    - Leg Curls - (blood volume - hamstrings)
    - Machine Standing Toe Raises (load intensive, drop sets - calves)

Day 8: Off

MEALS

Meal 1 - 0730
    4 Egg Whites
    Cup of Oatmeal
    3 scrambled Eggs
    Ham or sausage

Meal 2 - 0930
    30g whey protein

Meal 3 - 1130
    whatever chow hall is serving and fits in my diet, which looks something like this:
    30-40g of meat
    Carb Source (brown rice, potatoes, oatmeal, or white rice if neither of the others is available)
    2 servings of vegetables
    1 glass of skim milk

Meal 4 - 1430
    30g whey protein

Meal 5 - 1630
    See Meal 3

Preworkout - 1930
    25g whey protein

Postworkout - 2100
    50g whey protein + 40g powdered gatorade + 5g creatine mono

Meal 6 - 2230
    This is my cheat meal if I feel like it (going out that night), usually just have a bag of beef jerky and a granola bar otherwise though.

It looks like a lot but it really isn't. Infact, calorie-wise its way below what most people will tell you is optimal for muscle growth. But what is optimal for muscle growth isn't really optimal as far as body composition goes. The above diet works for me (it will take you time to figure out what works for you and then it will continue to change as you gain mass). I stay at a low body fat while continueing to gain albeit not as quickly as I could at the cost of excess fat. Whey is really cheap, and yeah I use it alot as a protein source, but my job is also really busy. I can mix my drinks before work in the morning and take 30 seconds at the appropriate time to guzzle a 24oz shake without interfering with work.

SUPPLEMENTS:

Here is everything I take, but I have ordered them according to effectiveness/importance. The things near the bottom I take for various reasons though they may or may not be that important to you.

1. Optimum Nutrition - 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard
    2. Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder (5g postworkout)
    3. NOW Adam Multi-vitamin
    4. NOW C-1000 (c-vitamin)
    5. NOW B6
    6. Fish Oil
    7. CreEthyl Thunder - (pre-workout)
    8. Glucophase XR - (1 cap before every meal, 2 caps with post-workout shake)
    9. Amp

7-9 are not staples but provide signifigant benefits to me. I could not imagine my routine without Glucophase XR or CreEthyl Thunder. AMP is at the bottom cause well, it rocks, but is in the whole scheme of things non-essential.

Anyway, now that I've given you all this information to digest...

"In shape" is a relative term. I have been at this for 4 years, no AAS/PH and though the above routine took about a year for me to develop on my own, only minor tweaks have occured in the last couple years. The diet took another 6 months on its own. Now, while nowhere near the biggest guy in my gym, I probably have one of the better body compositions/balanced devlopment of anyone in there. What am I trying to impress on you? Your goal is achievable but its a lot of trial and error and most importantly time. 8 weeks is not enough time to achieve what you want. Maybe 8 months is. What you CAN do is set yourself on the right course to achieve your goals. Get started. If your immediate goal is to shed some weight, then I would advise a cardio dominate routine. An 8 week cardio dominate routine with some lifting thrown in will show much better body composition results in 8 weeks than a lifting regimine alone.

Run 2-3 miles every other day. Fast miles. As fast as you can without stopping for the whole duration. There is a direct correlation between how fast you can run distance and how efficient your cardiovascular system is. Don't buy into the low-intensity cardio/optimal fat-burning zone crap. A strong heart and lungs are important to lifting and create an environment for a more efficient metabolism. Determine how fast you can run 2 miles. Make your goal to take a minute off that time in 8 weeks.

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you could put sand in you shoes...

No seriously look at PT's bulking post
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nick912
    you could put sand in you shoes...
    IG: @tuanlifts

Precision Processor Simon Keller's Avatar
    Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MuZI
    Holy Sheet, that was some post by PU...

bodybuilder? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodybuilder? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    eat alot but very healthy thats about it
    age 21
    BF 15
    Bench 185
    Deadlift 250
    Squat 195

wow nice
    Muay Thai -- Fighter !!

Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you trying to gain weight for something specific like football? If not, then that's not the attitude I'd approach weight training with. The goal shouldn't be to gain X amount of weight in Y amount of time. You gotta enjoy the proccess and then the gains are that much sweeter, whether it takes you 2 months for 15 lbs or a year. If anything, one should work for strength gains as opposed to size because those come much more regularly. This kind of thing varies for each person and its cyclical at the individual level as well. For example, last year I gained 10 lbs in the first 8 months and then 20 lbs in the next 4. But, I made steady strength gains throughout the first 8 month period so not gaining a lot of weight wasn't a discouragement. If you want to gain the weight in muscle and not fat don't start eating 2382938219 calories like some people would have you. Just eat right, workout hard and give it time.

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Eat as much butter and beef drippings you can, for as long as you can, you will gain 15 lbs and damage your liver in one swoop!

mistymorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistymorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistymorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistymorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistymorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistymorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistymorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistymorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistymorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistymorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistymorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I gained 15lbs in 10 weeks and it was almost all muscle. What i did was buy a weight gainer like muscle milk and i ATE when i was not hungrey. The key is eating. I can't go up in weight anymore i try but i just can't shove anymore food in my mouth.

thevault has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not healthy but eat fast food...lots of burgers and french fries.

JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree with eating fast foods.
    Haji is my source of knowledge.

bbbbbronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

if you want the supplements to get you big here they are:

-BSN Nitrix 3 x day
    -Muscle Milk pre workout and 30 min before bed w/ 2.0 grams AST micronized creatine monohydrate
    -1 scoop muscle milk and 1 scoop Optimum Nutrition Whey upon waking and post workout blended w/ a banana and a package of nuked instant oatmeal w/ 2.0 grams AST micronized creatine monohydrate
    -ZMA : 3 caps before bed (I like SciFit)
    -Be sure to take an anti oxidant, like green tea extract
    -A solid multi vitamin, I take GNC Mega Men, it's the only good thing they sell
    -I also like to take BSN NO Explode before my workouts.

Eat a ton of food. LOTS of GOOD carbs. Shoot for 4 packs of instant oatmeal a day, eat alot of WHOLE WHEAT bread, brown rice, pasta, potatoes. Lift hard, Get lots of sleep.

It worked for me, give it a shot.
    i keep grenades in my parka for the pacifists

-jedi mind tricks

morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morigu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, you might want to throw add things like nuts, esp. almonds ,olives , raisins...very calorie dense foods to snack on in between meals . And some cottage cheese before you go to bed.

Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just throwing this out there..

do you want to stay natural? You could guarantee that kind of a gain on a designer steriod like superdrol.

[edit] im assuming youve been lifting for awhile.. other wise you should forget it

Wow this is great information keep em coming
    Muay Thai -- Fighter !!

lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    eat clean, supplement with protein powder/mrp if need be, lift consistently, and shoot for 1 pound of lbm/week so you won't be a fatty. so ~8 pounds of muscle in 8weeks is good IMHO.
    bozo the clown and his boyfriend, mathew, are AM lovers.