iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ams 1-dione - 4ad

starting week 3 and felt it worthy of adding some thoughts.

first the good i'm finding 1-dione to be quite effective not as good as 1ad but i'd say 600mgs is about as effective as 400-450mgs 1ad. gonna up the dose this week to 800 and see what happens. seeing great strength gains and lean mass gains. the bad is you get the same libido crushing effects as the original.

now on to 4ad this is complete crap i've discontinued use 12 days in the only thing i noticed was a lot of water retention went up to 8 caps a day and nothing no increased aggression no aid in libido nothing. maybe if they threw out the atd some benefit may be seen but i got better results in the past with dhea and e form.

after discontinuing 4ad i started andro xtreme. will post a review latter for 1-dione/ adrenosterone stack.
    Last edited by iw1; 01-12-2008 at 12:05 PM.