Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

What are good sexual Innuendos ?

I start school Monday and I have new classes...

I want to flirt with girls in class and what are some good Innuendos ?

Stats: 1'0", 1 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10374
    Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Chicken_Patty's BodySpace
    whatever you do, don't be like the guy that pm'd me yesterday:

You have beautiful feet...I want to suck your toes.

lmao

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1224
    RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit RHITguy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Chicken_Patty View Post

lmao
    LMAO!! oh ya, toe jam!!!!

Gettin There Since '82 wingnutks's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1012
    wingnutks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wingnutks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wingnutks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wingnutks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wingnutks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wingnutks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wingnutks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wingnutks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wingnutks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wingnutks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wingnutks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wingnutks's BodySpace

lmao
    Did that actually happen?

Stats: 6'0", 189 lbs
    BodyPoints: 37717
    SpoofRocket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpoofRocket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpoofRocket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpoofRocket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpoofRocket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpoofRocket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpoofRocket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpoofRocket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpoofRocket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpoofRocket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpoofRocket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit SpoofRocket's BodySpace

lmao

I know right... he should just get right to the point....

check pm.
    I Rep Back Brah! - 1000lb Club

Stats: 1'0", 1 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10374
    Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chicken_Patty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Chicken_Patty's BodySpace
    lol someone just sent me another message just like the one i posted, but i think he was joking. lol

BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BLD_007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

lmao
    That was in a reality game show where guys have to pick up girls...One of the shows the host told the men they had to pick up girls with a foot fetish lol

RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHITguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    (Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.

At the office copy machine "Reproducing eh?" "Can I help?"

Are you free tonight or will it cost me?

"Excuse me, do you have the time?" You: "Do you have the energy?"

Do you know the difference between a hamburger and a blow job? No! D'ya wanna do lunch?

Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?

Excuse me, but do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.

Here's a quarter....call your roommate and tell her you won't be coming home tonight.

Hey baby, let's play house, you can be the door and I'll slam you!

I like your butt, can I wear it as a hat?

I wanna floss with your pubic hair.

I would say that I'm in love with you, but you'd think I'm trying to pull a fast one.

So, what are the chances that we can engage in anything more than just conversation?

That shirt's very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too.

Uh, oh. My parents met at a place like this. Let's get the hell out of here.

Which is easier? You getting into those tight pants or getting you out of them?

If I let you suck on my tongue, would you be grateful?

You know how some men buy really expensive cars to make up for certain, well, shortages? Well, I don't even own a car.

Hi, I'm the new Milkman. Do you want it in the front or the back?

Pick a number between 1 and 10. You lose. Take off your clothes.

Want to play lion tamer? You could get on all fours and I'll put my head in your mouth.

I don't know what you think of me, but I hope it's X-rated.

Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?

I can play the 1812 Overture on a touchtone phone with my tongue.

I'm gonna have sex tonight!!! I'm gonna have sex tonight!!! (With whom?) Depends: What are you doing tonight at around 1?

Originally Posted by RHITguy View Post
    (Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.

At the office copy machine "Reproducing eh?" "Can I help?"

Are you free tonight or will it cost me?

"Excuse me, do you have the time?" You: "Do you have the energy?"

Do you know the difference between a hamburger and a blow job? No! D'ya wanna do lunch?

Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?

Excuse me, but do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.

Here's a quarter....call your roommate and tell her you won't be coming home tonight.

Hey baby, let's play house, you can be the door and I'll slam you!

I like your butt, can I wear it as a hat?

I wanna floss with your pubic hair.

I would say that I'm in love with you, but you'd think I'm trying to pull a fast one.

So, what are the chances that we can engage in anything more than just conversation?

That shirt's very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too.

Uh, oh. My parents met at a place like this. Let's get the hell out of here.

Which is easier? You getting into those tight pants or getting you out of them?

If I let you suck on my tongue, would you be grateful?

You know how some men buy really expensive cars to make up for certain, well, shortages? Well, I don't even own a car.

Hi, I'm the new Milkman. Do you want it in the front or the back?

Pick a number between 1 and 10. You lose. Take off your clothes.

Want to play lion tamer? You could get on all fours and I'll put my head in your mouth.

I don't know what you think of me, but I hope it's X-rated.

Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?

I can play the 1812 Overture on a touchtone phone with my tongue.

I'm gonna have sex tonight!!! I'm gonna have sex tonight!!! (With whom?) Depends: What are you doing tonight at around 1?
    Half of those could get me slapped lol

^^^

It would be worth it though, just to use one.

Stats: 5'7", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19980
    ballsoftitanium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ballsoftitanium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ballsoftitanium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ballsoftitanium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ballsoftitanium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ballsoftitanium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ballsoftitanium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ballsoftitanium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ballsoftitanium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ballsoftitanium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ballsoftitanium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit ballsoftitanium's BodySpace

lmao
    You have beautiful breasts.

I want to suck your nipples.

That better?

^^^

It would be worth it though, just to use one.
    I don't think my self esteem can take a slap to the face lol...

BodyPoints: 2297
    JackBags has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JackBags has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JackBags has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JackBags has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JackBags has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JackBags has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JackBags has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JackBags has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JackBags has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JackBags has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JackBags has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JackBags's BodySpace
    Sexual in your-end-o
    lulz

Originally Posted by JackBags View Post
    Sexual in your-end-o
    that could work

that could work
    I dont get it

Stats: 6'2", 188 lbs
    BodyPoints: 29215
    Shaun1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shaun1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shaun1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shaun1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shaun1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shaun1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shaun1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shaun1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shaun1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shaun1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shaun1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Shaun1990's BodySpace
    Since when does sexual innuendo work?
    If you want to get big, be good at the Squat, Deadlift, pull and bench press, the rest is between you and your dinner plate.

There are 10 types of people: those that understand binary and those that do not.

I was at the Zoo the other day, there was only one animal there: a dog. It was a ****zu.

You die at the end; act accordingly.

Stats: 5'9", 157 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11097
    nognig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nognig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nognig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nognig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nognig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nognig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nognig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nognig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nognig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nognig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nognig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit nognig's BodySpace
    Pull your pockets inside-out and ask her "Do you want to kiss the bunny on the nose?"

NN

Stats: 4'11", 176 lbs
    BodyPoints: 40525
    Beklet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beklet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beklet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beklet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beklet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beklet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beklet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beklet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beklet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beklet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beklet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Beklet's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Shaun1990 View Post
    Since when does sexual innuendo work?
    In England? All the time but it's quite subtle..... those listed above are quite overt
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7007
    SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SaviorSix's BodySpace
    I just use "thats what she said" whenever a girl says anything even remotely innuendo-ish. Works like a charm
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

Stats: 5'9", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 750
    asinatra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) asinatra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) asinatra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) asinatra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) asinatra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) asinatra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) asinatra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) asinatra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) asinatra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) asinatra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) asinatra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit asinatra's BodySpace
    MY FAV....

"I **** in my pants, can i get into yours."

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10687
    kamjah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamjah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamjah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamjah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamjah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamjah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamjah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamjah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamjah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamjah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamjah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kamjah's BodySpace
    Ooooh yeah
    Baby, baby, baby, I wanna stew your tomato
    Baby, baby, baby, I want to french fry your potato
    Baby, baby, baby, wont you pluck my grapes
    Wont you peel my banana like a pack of wild apes?
    Im your food innuendo guy, your food innuendo guy

Baby, baby, baby, you got honeydew melons
    Baby, baby, baby, cant you see my brocolli swelin
    Oh baby, baby, baby, I wanna taste your watercress
    I wanna slip my celery stick up the back of your dress
    Im your food innuendo guy, your food innuendo guy

Oh what will it take
    Dont go so soon
    Youll miss my carrot cake
    And my cream of mushroom

Oh baby, baby, baby, my jalapenos red hot
    Baby, baby, baby, I wanna stuff all that cabbage you got
    Im your food innuendo guy, food innuendo guy
    Oh yeah
    Oooooooh yeah

Oh baby, baby, baby, you got eggplant parmigiana
    Baby, baby, baby, bite my zucchini if you wanna
    Ill give you fresh fruit salad
    I dont get it from no can
    Your string bean days are over
    Im your cucumber man
    Im your food inunendo guy, food innuendo guy
    Oh so delicious
    Rep Back 1k+ ....just sayin

"When we're in the gym, we're in this indescribable euphoria zone. It's a feeling of being on, of being completely alive and aware. If you haven't been there, then it's like trying to describe color to a person who's been blind since birth. Within this haze of pleasure and pain, there's knowledge and power, self-discipline and self-reliance."

Stats: 5'6", 152 lbs
    BodyPoints: 927
    cell-tech-ABUSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cell-tech-ABUSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cell-tech-ABUSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cell-tech-ABUSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cell-tech-ABUSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cell-tech-ABUSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cell-tech-ABUSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cell-tech-ABUSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cell-tech-ABUSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cell-tech-ABUSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cell-tech-ABUSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cell-tech-ABUSE's BodySpace
    From -420K to freedom! -Misc Vampire Crew-
    Reppin' da Miscellaneous Crew homie

Originally Posted by Beklet View Post
    In England? All the time but it's quite subtle..... those listed above are quite overt

What are some good subtle ones ?