Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mdiggitydawg's Avatar
    mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

If You Could Change Anything In The World...

What would it be?

I would make sure there was no animal abuse and fur coats would never be made.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Id make myself a billionaire.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get rid of STD's.

I'd prefer to live in a world where you can have sex with out risking your life.
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY
    Id make myself a billionaire.
    I'm looking for something different. It can't be anything to yourself.

karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000)
    no poverty ?

Location: the hand was not of flesh, but on an arm of blackened steel, with copper trim, always moving.rising above the clouds, it surveys its district, but only to descend gracefully into black smoke.who were their creators?no one has dared to get close enough to ask, Belize
    Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dream of a world without disease/sickness

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mdiggitydawg
    How about changing yo face?

- Sean Price

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd let kids BE kids without having them grow up too fast...I would completely undo the notion of paedophilia from the human psyche, it wouldn't even occur to people, it didn't exist.

THAT is what I would change. Pity it isn't going to happen.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

Originally Posted by Mrs Grudge
    How about changing yo face?
    Wow, good one.

----don't be THAT guy---- two choices's Avatar
    two choices will become famous soon enough. (+50) two choices will become famous soon enough. (+50) two choices will become famous soon enough. (+50) two choices will become famous soon enough. (+50) two choices will become famous soon enough. (+50) two choices will become famous soon enough. (+50) two choices will become famous soon enough. (+50) two choices will become famous soon enough. (+50) two choices will become famous soon enough. (+50) two choices will become famous soon enough. (+50) two choices will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no fur coats? wow, champ, way to look out for humans. how about poverty, or disease? nah, you choose to keep minks safe. idiot.

IMO, if it has to be an isolated thing to change, i would change hunger. i would make sure that no one went hungry. i'm not saying that everyone should get steak and shrimp and **** like that, but we do have enough food in the world to feed everyone. this is the ideal.

honestly though, if i could change anything in the world, i would make myself into a billionaire.
    STATS:
    bench-(insert e-stat)
    squat-(insert e-stat)
    dead-(insert e-stat)

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd make all fat people go live on an island some where far far away.
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

Originally Posted by two choices
    no fur coats? wow, champ, way to look out for humans. how about poverty, or disease? nah, you choose to keep minks safe. idiot.

IMO, if it has to be an isolated thing to change, i would change hunger. i would make sure that no one went hungry. i'm not saying that everyone should get steak and shrimp and **** like that, but we do have enough food in the world to feed everyone. this is the ideal.

honestly though, if i could change anything in the world, i would make myself into a billionaire.
    We have so many people who care about humans and not nearly enough who care and stand up for animals. Animals are helpless for the most part. You clearly haven't seen how they treat animals when they make them into fur coats, I gaurantee it would change you for life and make you think more about animals.
    Last edited by mdiggitydawg; 12-21-2005 at 04:08 PM.

Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would make family guy have its own 24 hour channel
    want a cheap ps3 check out this site

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=6355268

Brand new 360 games for almost nothing

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=266092

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Vegetto9911][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/Vegetto9911.png[/img][/url]

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We have so many people who care about humans and not nearly enough who care and stand up for animals. Animals are helpless for the most part.
    What about children? You're saying they don't need help too?
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What would it be?

I would also outlaw worms from being used in fishing.

coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What would it be?

wow, how about we do something usefull and leave the little furry animals to PETA. Maybe peace, no more poverty, no more racism.... something important??
    PL: 400/280/475

BorisTheSpider is not very well liked. (-100) BorisTheSpider is not very well liked. (-100) BorisTheSpider is not very well liked. (-100) BorisTheSpider is not very well liked. (-100) BorisTheSpider is not very well liked. (-100) BorisTheSpider is not very well liked. (-100) BorisTheSpider is not very well liked. (-100) BorisTheSpider is not very well liked. (-100) BorisTheSpider is not very well liked. (-100) BorisTheSpider is not very well liked. (-100) BorisTheSpider is not very well liked. (-100)
    I would make it so that there was no such thing as the rich/poor divide. Seeing rich people drive home in one of their 10 ferraris while some kids in Africa cling onto life really makes me angry. Especially when those rich people are black artists who originally heralded from Africa.

Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I ruled the world Imagine that I'd free all my sons, I love em love em baby
    Black diamonds and pearls Could it be, if you could be mine, we'd both shine If I ruled the world Still livin for today, in these last days and times

I'd wish for Nas to make another Illmatic

- Sean Price

Originally Posted by IceDragon
    What about children? You're saying they don't need help too?
    You help children, I'll help animals.

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ONE world.
    Global economy.
    No borders.
    One Government - a Global UN type council. (star wars, Matrix. etc...)

Not sure how it would all work out...
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

Originally Posted by coloBB
    wow, how about we do something usefull and leave the little furry animals to PETA. Maybe peace, no more poverty, no more racism.... something important??
    God, it's ignorant people like you that allow these animals to suffer. People don't care nearly enough about animals. I'm not saying it's your fault animals are tortured, but I am saying it's that attitude that you don't care that allows people to get away with it.

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mrs Grudge
    Get rid of STD's.

I'd prefer to live in a world where you can have sex with out risking your life.
    Fine, Ill co-sign this.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vegetto991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We have so many people who care about humans and not nearly enough who care and stand up for animals. Animals are helpless for the most part. You clearly haven't seen how they treat animals when they make them into fur coats, I gaurantee it would change you for life and make you think more about animals.
    i changed my mine i would round up every endangered animal and cook them and open up a restuarant to serve them to people
    want a cheap ps3 check out this site

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=6355268

Brand new 360 games for almost nothing

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=266092

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Vegetto9911][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/Vegetto9911.png[/img][/url]

Originally Posted by Rokk
    I would also outlaw worms from being used in fishing.
    Are you being sincere or sarcastic?

Originally Posted by Vegetto991
    i changed my mine i would round up every endangered animal and cook them and open up a restuarant to serve them to people
    I eat meat. I just don't want animals to be tortured. Why do you have to be a dick?

hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i would get rid of fat ****s that infest the world we live in and continuously get worse and worse each year, GOD ****ING dammit, i swear today i must have seen like 50 just going to one section of the mall to buy some jewlery..

People, you're allowed to pick anything you want. Don't critcize me when I have a valid argument and cause. I don't care if you want something as small as a beer or a cure for AIDS, just don't criticize eachother.

Id make anyone whos last name begins with G a billionaire.

God, it's ignorant people like you that allow these animals to suffer. People don't care nearly enough about animals. I'm not saying it's your fault animals are tortured, but I am saying it's that attitude that you don't care that allows people to get away with it.
    Actually your orignal post got me tempted to ask the same question. People like you are the type who say "I like animals more then humans blah blah" like it's impressive.

I'm sorry animal cruelty is down right horrible, but if you had one thing to change in the world you'd change that? What the fuk?

- Sean Price