mrblinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help what am i doing wrong

k it has been about like 5 monthes since ive been workiong out correctly, ive been trying to bulk for about 1-2 monthes now i jumped about 18 pounds ever since and only went up 2-3% bf ...but now it seems i have stopped growing, i still get god workout and stuff but i just dont grow anymore........................................... ...i work out each part once a week.....in 3 workout session per week. i dont do cardio. i eat around 6-7 times a day... creatine glutamine liver tabs flax seed. multi viatmin.. weight gainer(n large) please help........ should i do low reps or high reps????? i probably do aroun 10 sets per body part
    jon

Registered User monster stealth's Avatar
    monster stealth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monster stealth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monster stealth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monster stealth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monster stealth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monster stealth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monster stealth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monster stealth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monster stealth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monster stealth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monster stealth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have you tryed to switch your routine up? If you haven't I would try that. Switching your routine up will "shock" the muscles and stimulate more growth, other than that what does your diet look like?

drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You also have to increase your calories as you gain weight

fsheva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When was the last time you've taken a week off training?

trunkz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    as with anything, once you progress, the amount of gains attainable within a time period are going to be smaller. that's why you don't see the pro's coming back with 30 extra pounds each year. there are things one can do to progress, of course, but once your body's natural limit is reached, the gains will come slower and you will simply have to push through them. there are dozens of articles about plateau busting on bb.com if someone here doesn't answer your question. happy hunting

chriscambs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try taking a week off and when you go back make sure you load the bar. lift heavy and you will be getting bigger in no time

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's a food issue.

r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy crap, this thread died almost 7 years ago, and the OP hasn't posted here since 2003 (if he hasn't gotten things sorted out by now, he never will )

How do people find and resurrect these things?