DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000)

ON whey and steel cut oats

I need to order some more whey. I have tried the strawberry and cookies n' cream ON brand. I didn't care for either of them. After doing a search I found that people liked the double chocolate the best. I couldn't find it...
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html
    did they discountinue it or something? Should I get just the chocolate or the rocky road now?

Also, does someone know if Cub Foods (popular US grocery store) carries steel cut oats? I have not found them there yet and that is the closest grocery store to my house by far. I did a search and kept finding that you could buy 50lbs online, I don't want to buy 50lbs. I have been on a bulk for about 2.5 months and have gained around 7 pounds. I have been using quaker old fashioned oats and think if I switch to steel cut then I will gain much faster (twice the calories in the same serving amount).

Thanks

JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    0.5 cups rolled oats = 40g = 0.25 cups steel cut

It's the same amount of oats.

If you are blending them into a shake, there's no difference. I'm not sure if there's a difference in the cooked portion size since it's been a while since I had steel-cut.

Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like the chocolate myself, dunno if double chocolate is really just chocolate, maybe that's why they mean. Right now I'm finishing off my second 10 lb bag of Whey Vanilla, i like it, it's a closer represention to what it's actually trying to mimick than anything else out there.

dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DKLift
    After doing a search I found that people liked the double chocolate the best. I couldn't find it...
    The 'Chocolate' refers to the Double Rich Chocolate flavour and the 'Vanilla' refers to the Vanilla Ice Cream flavour
    BPhysio, BBiomed Sci (Hons)

Current supps (cutting):
    - Universal Ultra Whey Pro
    - Gaspari Size-On Pre Contest
    - Universal Animal Rage (currently off)
    - VPX Power Shock (currently on)
    - My gym music playlist
    - My Animal shirt :P

Need to calculate your cutting/bulking calories? Try my Daily Calorie Calculator:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137277813

slecompte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slecompte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slecompte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slecompte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need to order some more whey. I have tried the strawberry and cookies n' cream ON brand. I didn't care for either of them. After doing a search I found that people liked the double chocolate the best. I couldn't find it...
    did they discountinue it or something? Should I get just the chocolate or the rocky road now?

Also, does someone know if Cub Foods (popular US grocery store) carries steel cut oats? I have not found them there yet and that is the closest grocery store to my house by far. I did a search and kept finding that you could buy 50lbs online, I don't want to buy 50lbs. I have been on a bulk for about 2.5 months and have gained around 7 pounds. I have been using quaker old fashioned oats and think if I switch to steel cut then I will gain much faster (twice the calories in the same serving amount).

Thanks
    Search the this sites store for oats they shoud have steel cut for you to buy..
    If not try www.waldenfarms.com
    Or just go to yahoo.com and do a general search
    Train smart..train hard,

S LeCompte

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Also, does someone know if Cub Foods (popular US grocery store) carries steel cut oats? I have not found them there yet
    I've never seen Steel Cut Oats @ CUB
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience