Is the Alpha & the Omega. Death Strike's Avatar
    Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

jump rope vs running

When it comes to burning fat off efficently, I am assuming running is better but how close is jump rope to running? Say you jump rope the same amount of time and the same way you run (or even longer), will the results be almost the same? BTW there is no way to do HIIT with jump rope right?
    "Adversity breeds strength"
    "Self-Improvement is mental masturbation"
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Those who are willing and able to separate themselves from the weakness and vulnerability of emotion will rise above those who are bound and victimized by it.

--------------
    "Most shy girls are ugly and most hot girls are whores.
    Your hand will never let you down so why don't you just stick with that"

KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, i think jump roping is a better way of burning fat off, and getting better cardio workout, i think i heard that like 10 minutes of JP is equivalent to running 2 miles. and yes yo ucan do HIIT on JP, just go regular pace for like a minute then speed it up for like 15 secs.

what i do for cardio is start from my house and mark some place distant, and i jog to it and come back where I jump rope for like 5 minutes and jog again, seems pretty good then on your last time back from the distant place yo usprint.
    *If you dont live for something, you'll Die for nothing*

*Bring the fear, bring the pain, I'll take anything You can bring*

*break em' down like a shutgun!*

Explosivo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Explosivo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Explosivo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Explosivo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Explosivo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Explosivo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Explosivo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Explosivo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Explosivo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Explosivo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Explosivo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jumping rope is an ideal way to perform HIIT cardio.

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree that jumping rope is better than running for burning calories.

Not a future_wrestler future_wrestler's Avatar
    future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10 minutes of straight jump roping is supposed to have the same impact as 1 hour of a steady jog. so what would you rather do 10 minutes of jumprope or 1 hour of jogging?
    SWO Crew

Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    melts the fat, do 5 minutes both legs 5 minutes right leg 5 minutes left leg, wicked calf burn as well. This will help with quickness as well

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i was going to get a rope, but i've been doing this burpee workout.. its ridiculous. burpees with shadowboxing breaks. it'll really kill you if you arent fit:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rossboxing2.htm
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Is the Alpha & the Omega. Death Strike's Avatar
    Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

so this means I dont have to go to the gym for cardio? Sweet.
    "Adversity breeds strength"
    "Self-Improvement is mental masturbation"
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Those who are willing and able to separate themselves from the weakness and vulnerability of emotion will rise above those who are bound and victimized by it.

--------------
    "Most shy girls are ugly and most hot girls are whores.
    Your hand will never let you down so why don't you just stick with that"

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Death Strike
    so this means I dont have to go to the gym for cardio? Sweet.
    you could always jog outside. the gym is only necessary for that LIGHT WEIGHT BABAAYYYYY!!!

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how do you do a low intensity workout cuz i dont wanna burn my muscle and how many minutes should i do?
    Muay thai newbie

Originally Posted by akumaboi
    how do you do a low intensity workout cuz i dont wanna burn my muscle and how many minutes should i do?
    look at pictures of sprinters and then of long distance runners and then rethink your idea of what burns muscle and what conserves mass.

akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how much are jumprope
    Muay thai newbie

Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mine was 70 but its an olympic jump rope buddy lee

user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can get a jump rope for dirt cheap....lol or even make your own.

speed ropes are lot better that's the only thing

xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just went to dicks and got mine for like 3 dollars
    www.myspace.com/xsquizet

"Always take the long road in the end you will be rewarded, Never take short cuts because you end up getting cut short." Rev Run

KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xsquizet
    i just went to dicks and got mine for like 3 dollars

is Dicks your number 1 stop for all your "physical training" needs?
    *If you dont live for something, you'll Die for nothing*

*Bring the fear, bring the pain, I'll take anything You can bring*

*break em' down like a shutgun!*

Lampen69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im a patriot i bought mine from bodybuilding.com oh yeahhhhhhhh..i love jump rope comared to running..i can tell it works better

xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsquizet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i guess, thats where i will be getting my heavy bag from.
    www.myspace.com/xsquizet

"Always take the long road in the end you will be rewarded, Never take short cuts because you end up getting cut short." Rev Run