beijing boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i want lift more!

i have been bodybuilding about two years,in the first year,the progress of
    my body and strength is fast,but the second year,the two was stop,maybe
    owing to i eat little things.
    as a matter of fact,i don't want a big body and i just want to get more
    strength,such as bench,how i do can lift more after sometimes later??
    thanks for all answer!!

Registered User AnaerobicAndrew's Avatar
    AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Use the search tool to answer your specific questions bro, itll be easier for you to find answers with that.
    "Swim 2.4 miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2 miles. BRAG for the rest of your life." IRONMAN TRIATHLON

Es gibt keinen anderen Teufel als den wir in unserem eigenen Herzen haben.

Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I couldn't stop laughing while I read that.

....Does that make me a bad person?

But seriously..... I have no idea what he just said....

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Wolf(e)
    Hey... if you're bright enough you'd have notice that chances are that English isn't his first langage....
    Sorry, but if you don't have anything bright to say about a post, then STFU.

I've always spoken french at home myself, and I do my best to speak correctly on this board. Sometimes it's very difficult and some people don't have the skills to speak perfectly but they try and I respect that.
    Anyway, what's speaking perfectly?
    I'd rather don't know a f*cking english word than having smart a$$ comment like yours.

As for your question beijing boy, make sure you keep switching your routine every 4-6 weeks max and do a lot of compound movements (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlift) with low reps-range. You can try 5x5 full body (2-3x/week max) or 3x5 or 5x3...
    Those low reps will surely help you gaining some strenght.

Keep it up man,
    Redvision
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

I sleep on a meathook iron_on_my_mind's Avatar
    iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by redvision
    Hey... if you're bright enough you'd have notice that chances are that English isn't his first langage....

I've always spoken french at home myself, and I do my best to speak correctly on this board. Sometimes it's very difficult and some people don't have the skills to speak perfectly but they try and I respect that.
    I'd rather don't know a f*cking english word than having smart a$$ comment like yours.

As for your question beijing boy, make sure you keep switching your routine every 4-6 weeks max and do a lot of compound movements (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlift) with low reps-range. You can try 5x5 full body (2-3x/week max) or 3x5 or 5x3...
    Those low reps will surely help you gaining some strenght.

Keep it up man,
    Redvision
    Greetings, my neighbour! You in Montreal?

Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by red

Yeah, excuse me for making a JOKE. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Jesus. People over react about the stupidest **** these days. Everybody is trying to be politically correct, lest we hurt someone elses feelings or, god help us, make a joke about a race or culture.
    I obviously wasn't seriously making fun of the guy, I was just kidding around. I do respect people that move to america and have to learn the language, that must be hard, but if you're going to cry because I kid around, boo hoo, go write a letter complaining about it.

And his post, which was hard to read but enough so that I can speculate what the real question was. I'm guessing he's asking how to increase his bench.
    Guess what, English speaking or not, that's a vague, and slightly stupid question. How do you increae your bench? By bench pressing, how the hell else would you do it.
    And there are plenty of existing threads for tips. Now he might not know that, or about searching, so that's why I didn't say anything to begin with, but I'm sure someone else would have said so eventually, ruder than I.

The advice you gave was fine.. in general. But there isn't a specific answer to his question, thus the reason I didn't say anything useful.
    Last edited by Wolf(e); 12-20-2005 at 09:21 PM.

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iron_on_my_mind
    Greetings, my neighbour! You in Montreal?
    Hi man!
    I'm from Quebec city, about 2 hours ½ from Montreal!
    In Montreal there's a lot of english speaking persons, but in Quebec they're only a few... We Quebecers all have to learn English somewhere and those boards are the sh*t!!!

Later man,
    Redvision
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

Everybody is trying to be politically correct, lest we hurt someone elses feelings or, god help us, make a joke about a race or culture.
    I obviously wasn't seriously making fun of the guy, I was just kidding around.
    Yeah I know, it was hilarous

I do respect people that move to america and have to learn the language, that must be hard, but if you're going to cry because I kid around, boo hoo, go write a letter complaining about it.
    Yeah man, you're only 15 after all...hope that respect you speak about will be apparent soon...

Yeah I know, it was hilarous

Yeah man, you're only 15 after all...hope that respect you speak about will be apparent soon...
    My age is irrelevant to this, isn't it?

Once again, learn to not get insulted by jokes. Funny or not, if you can't take a joke then there are a lot of people in this world you wont be able to get along with.

Also, like I said, if he asked a real question, whether he articulated it well or not, I would have done my best to answer it. But he asked a pretty vague and commonly asked question, so I didn't bother.

I sleep on a meathook iron_on_my_mind's Avatar
    iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My age is irrelevant to this, isn't it?

Once again, learn to not get insulted by jokes. Funny or not, if you can't take a joke then there are a lot of people in this world you wont be able to get along with.

Also, like I said, if he asked a real question, whether he articulated it well or not, I would have done my best to answer it. But he asked a pretty vague and commonly asked question, so I didn't bother.
    Seems that your unhelpful, nonchalant attidude doesn't apply when you show up with your own questions, according to your sig. Or is that just another dumb joke??

Originally Posted by iron_on_my_mind
    Seems that your unhelpful, nonchalant attidude doesn't apply when you show up with your own questions, according to your sig. Or is that just another dumb joke??
    For the little knowledge that I have, I think I've answered a lot of damn questions for people in this forum. And if it's a question that I feel confident enough to respond to, then it must not be something too complicated, because I'm not an expert.

But I don't ask or answer questions as redundant and vague as "how do I increase my bench" or better yet "how do I get stronger".

....jesus... I make one joke.....

Format has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol how 'bout you both just shutup.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you stop making progress in strenth, your routine sucks balls

if you arn't growing, your diet sucks balls

that simple
    <->

thanks everyone!especially Redvision!thank you!
    yes,i am a chinese,my english is not good enough,it is so hard to write more exact word in english for me,so,i think i did posted a vague and stupid question!
    my question was not such easyly that like"how to increase my bench",beacuse i have stoped about 1 year to increase my bench,but before this year,my progress is fast!
    i do want to know which program of exercise can improve the weight of bench, such as whether useful if i do the max weight that i can lift more units?
    for example,after two warming up units,i will do 6 units with the max weight continuely,may be the weight i can only do 1 time in one unit!
    does this way will useful?

No problem man, you do your best, keep trying your English will improve in time.

As for your bench, don't do 6 max set in a row...
    Like I said, try 5sets of 3 reps, with about 3 minutes rest between sets.
    Do that no more than 2 times a week, and I'm sure you'll improve your bench man

Keep it up,
    Redvision

No problem man, you do your best, keep trying your English will improve in time.

As for your bench, don't do 6 max set in a row...
    Like I said, try 5sets of 3 reps, with about 3 minutes rest between sets.
    Do that no more than 2 times a week, and I'm sure you'll improve your bench man

Keep it up,
    Redvision
    thanks again!i will try it!i'm very happy to know you!and hope you can point the mistake in my english,i do want improve my english,so that i can exchange with you more smoothly!

No problem man, you're on the right track!

Don't give up, set you goals and you'll succed!

Anytime man,
    Redvision

Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, you progressed fast in your first year because of your newbie gains... but now you have stalled progressing. I can almost assure you that your problem is that you're not eating enough, which you in fact pointed out. You could change routines and what not, but I advise you to eat more.

Good luck.
    "It's easy to praise yourself when all is going right, but I believe true character is found through adversity" - Ray Lewis

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

....Does that make me a bad person?

But seriously..... I have no idea what he just said....

Your English must be worst than his then
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, excuse me for making a JOKE. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Jesus. People over react about the stupidest **** these days. Everybody is trying to be politically correct, lest we hurt someone elses feelings or, god help us, make a joke about a race or culture.
    I obviously wasn't seriously making fun of the guy, I was just kidding around. I do respect people that move to america and have to learn the language, that must be hard, but if you're going to cry because I kid around, boo hoo, go write a letter complaining about it.

And his post, which was hard to read but enough so that I can speculate what the real question was. I'm guessing he's asking how to increase his bench.
    Guess what, English speaking or not, that's a vague, and slightly stupid question. How do you increae your bench? By bench pressing, how the hell else would you do it.
    And there are plenty of existing threads for tips. Now he might not know that, or about searching, so that's why I didn't say anything to begin with, but I'm sure someone else would have said so eventually, ruder than I.

The advice you gave was fine.. in general. But there isn't a specific answer to his question, thus the reason I didn't say anything useful.
    In fact the answer is extremely simple!!
    Come now, don't try to worm your way out of your rudeness!!
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90

darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm surprised redvision and Wolf didn't scare beijing boy away.
    *Someday I want to meet this "Everyone," he seems to have written so very much, yet all of it is wrong.
    *Nature is the master of design, and knowledge is the master of nature.
    *Uncertainty is the seed of all knowledge - it is the catalyst of investigation

Originally Posted by darklight79
    I'm surprised redvision and Wolf didn't scare beijing boy away.
    LOL
    My PowerLifting journal!

Nikon D90

Originally Posted by TKD
    LOL
    :0
    i have sent a message to you!thank you!