PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Look Great.

It is not a workout equipment as such, unless you consider a book, an equipment.

I just received the latest book by Stuart McRobert: Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Look Great

http://www.amazon.com/Build-Muscle-L...9928466&sr=8-1

I have several strength training books, I think, this one, will be my last, for a long long time.

When I was browsing thru the pages, yesterday, my jaw hit the floor, WOW, My GOD, Goosh!, Youpii.

640 pages, jam packed of all the informations that you could ever ask, unbelievable.

Definitely worth a look.

This one, I'm sure, I will read it, cover to cover, maybe more than once.

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sounds like an advertisement!!!

ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000)

Question

sounds like your advertising too..

what exactly about the book did you find "WOW, My GOD, Goosh!, Youpii."?

PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Brief review.

Originally Posted by ilurk View Post
    sounds like your advertising too..

what exactly about the book did you find "WOW, My GOD, Goosh!, Youpii."?
    First, it is so full of text, photos of exercises (do & don't), etc. that it is hard to describe really, but I will says:

1- A complete (1) year program of exercises (that you can tailor to your specific need), but I haven't have the time to assess that program yet (seem to start logically).

2- Constant focus on proper form, avoiding injuries, proper nutrition, proper rest period and drug-free training.

3- An extensive glossary of terms and definitions. I have not seen anything like this any other books.

4- Well written, no-nonsense text (I like Stuart McRobert style from previous books, but this one is ever better, his style is smoother than his previous books). The presentation is also more polish, easier to read than his previous books.

5- Extreme attention to detail (there is even a quick explanation on how to manipulate Olympic Plates between workout, how to load or unload it from the machine, it may sound stupid, but when you see the photos, you realized his point, how the proper method will avoid injury, etc.).

I just pass, the introduction, page 8, 632 pages to go (but I did browsed thru it, twice).

I bought several strength training books, over the last few years, some good, some not so good, but I think that this one is special.

Another good one too is: New Rules of Lifting (Six Basic Moves for Maximum Muscle) by Lou Schuler & Alwin Cosgrove because it also offer a complete (1) year program (in fact several programs). I'm not sure yet, but I think that I will switch over to McRobert's program.

KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I also have that book.
    Good purchase.

Mearlybrice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mearlybrice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mearlybrice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mearlybrice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mearlybrice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mearlybrice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i have this book and over the last 4 months of following its advice rigidly i lost most of my strength and all of my definition i put on a lot of fat. the workouts became really dull and Long because of the insistence on whole body routines every time.
    seemed massively over cautious.
    i really wanted to like it