Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Math Vo2Max Question, ACE test

I'm studying for the ACE PT cert, and I am a little lost on one problem - hoping someone around here can help. The book shows the following exact text:
    VO2=(60bpmx70mL/beat) x (6mL O2/100mL blood)
    = 252mL O2/min

How in the hell did they arrive at 252?

And then it goes on to say:

"Divided by 70kg (person's weight), his resting VO2 is about 3.6mL/kg/min.
    During maximal exercise this man has a heart rate of 180bpm, a stroke volume of 115mL/beat, and an oxygen extraction of 15mL O2/100mL blood."

Did the info in that 2nd sentence somehow come from the info above, or are these "known factors"? I am soooo lost.

Any help?

joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just did the equation that you provided and it cam up with the answer you said they gave. I got an answer of 4200 when I multiplied 60 and 70. I took that answer and divided it buy the quotent of 6/100. That gave me an answere of 252.

As for the second part of your question, I am not sure where they came up with those answers. Is there a place in your book that talks about VO2max and its correlation with stroke volume?