Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

wrestling weight loss stack...please help

i have roughly a month(time before i get cleared from acl reconstruction to wrestle) to make weight for wrestling(215) and i am at 230 right now...i do cardio 3-4 times a week(interval training) and lift 4 times a week. I need to shed as much bodyfat as possible and lose minimal muscle to get down to around that weight, and for the lst few lbs i will cut water weight... i am doing a CKD diet right now, taking in roughly 2700 cal, 210 g fat, 180 g protein and 20-25 g carb a day.

what supplements would be optimal to aid me in cutting this body fat. i have been reading extensively on these boards since i joined, and have a good sense of product reviews and feedbacks, as well as functions of most, but i am confused because there are so many out there...i was looking along the lines of sesathin+red acid+lean green, but that is just what i put together last night....any help would be greatly appreciated

also, would taking green bulge or CET, or even HP CE3 hinder me making weight? i am looking for something to keep my strength up somewhat during this lowcarb, cutting phase..

thanks, blitz

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Blitz n destroy

what supplements would be optimal to aid me in cutting this body fat. i have been reading extensively on these boards since i joined, and have a good sense of product reviews and feedbacks, as well as functions of most, but i am confused because there are so many out there...i was looking along the lines of sesathin+red acid+lean green, but that is just what i put together last night....any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks, blitz
    Melting point or Red acid and sesathin would be a good mix IMO.
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think Red Acid is a good choice for a 16 year old. I would just go the non-stimulatory route with Sesathin + Lean green. You only have a month anyways, you'd be able to lose 4 - 8 pounds of fat without compromising muscle mass. The last few pounds can be lost easily by regulating your salt intake and taking a mild diuretic such as green tea or caffeine before the weigh-in.

Also, I think you're taking way way too much fat (210 g) and not enough protein (180 g). Aim for 1.5 g - 2.0 g of protein per lb of body weight, or you're going to lose muscle mass especially on such a radical cut. Make up the rest in fat calories. I know you're on a CKD diet, but make sure to still eat some fibrous vegetables. It makes you feel fuller and helps with bowel movements.

Green bulge is a great choice for creatine. So is HP CEE.

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Alex88
    I don't think Red Acid is a good choice for a 16 year old. I would just go the non-stimulatory route with Sesathin + Lean green. You only have a month anyways, you'd be able to lose 4 - 8 pounds of fat without compromising muscle mass. The last few pounds can be lost easily by regulating your salt intake and taking a mild diuretic such as green tea or caffeine before the weigh-in.

Also, I think you're taking way way too much fat (210 g) and not enough protein (180 g). Aim for 1.5 g - 2.0 g of protein per lb of body weight, or you're going to lose muscle mass especially on such a radical cut. Make up the rest in fat calories. I know you're on a CKD diet, but make sure to still eat some fibrous vegetables. It makes you feel fuller and helps with bowel movements.

Green bulge is a great choice for creatine. So is HP CEE.

OMG, I didn't see his age.

Good diet is all you need to lose weight at your age.

You could add sesathin and melting point but I don't think any company rep will encourage you to take their supplements at your age.
    Last edited by Bloute; 12-20-2005 at 10:59 AM.
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd cut calories to around 2,100- 2,300 with these %'s.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs

That would roughly be 20 g of protein less than what you are taking now so make sure its high quality- whey, eggs, chicken and beef.

Since you have 1 month I'd go with a one day carb up and see how its going. Don't fall into the wrestler's trap of losing by starving and dehydration.

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im already doing the 1 day carb up(saturday), im less than a month away from 17 and more developed than most kids my age. i have used lipo 6 and redline with no problems in the past, but i am still young, i know ; ). i just made my diet up around the CKD diet sticky in the keto sections, and according to that im supposed to eat my LBM in protein, which is around 180...but i end up eating more anyways because most of my meals consist of chicken, beef, turkey or pepporoni with cheese. i still eat broccoli and salad. i know healthy diet and exercise are the way to go, which is why i have been tweeking everything to reach my goals, i am simply looking for some extra help in losing body fat, and keeping muscle before i have to cut water weight.

as far as starvation goes...yeah, im not doing that...i know how important food is and energy, and i watch the kids on my team starve for 3-4 days, look like ghosts and feel like ****, and then go and wrestle and usually get man handled or win but are extremely fatigued...i would prefer to have energy, and keep eating consistantly and make weight than starve myself and risk my energy and muscle.

and i know HP CE3 and Green Bulge and CET are good, but as far as water weight, and weight gain, what will it do...i dont want to get on weight and then shoot up from creatine

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much weight are you losing with that amount of calories? Supplements won't help much as cutting calories in a month. Since you can do intervals I'd suggest doubling your cardio. If you don't take creatine but plan on taking it I would start now so you won't have any surprises when its too late.
    Last edited by johnnyironboard; 12-20-2005 at 12:44 PM.

abcdef1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcdef1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcdef1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcdef1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcdef1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcdef1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcdef1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcdef1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcdef1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcdef1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcdef1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im making weight right now from cutting water and eating much less than I normally do. Its working good so far I haven't felt weaker.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey I use to wrestle for years, trust me the only think you want to do is eat clean, at least 3 times a day, and add a scoop of proein with meals and between meals, or about 5 scoops a day.

Dont eat less, or use app. suppressants.

im doing as much cardio as my therapists allow me....intervals on a bike for 10 minutes, 30 seconds hard, 15 rest(tabata protocol), at level 10 out of 15..3 times a week, jogging on the treadmill for 10 minutes at 5.5 mph 3 times a week, and then jumping rope for 15-20 minutes 4-5 times a week. i havent weighed in since i started the diet last monday(no available scale but i plan on it tonight. i look and feel leaner though. im going to continue to take these supplements until the end of the season, so it wouldnt be for just 1 month..that is just the amount of time i have before i have to cut water weight