default has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Gold's Gym XR 5 XR5 Olympic Weight Bench - $45 @ Walmart

I bought this bench about a month ago @ $90 and thought I got a deal (it was the last one and the guy told me that it was on clearance). I went by a different Walmart today and saw a stack of 5 of them in the middle of a main aisle right outside of the exercise equipment with a price of $45 (also on clearance). I believe they are on clearance because they are getting rid of them since there is a "new" XR10 model..not sure what the differences are aside from the fact that the newer model does not have the lat unit.

Here is a link to a small image/description of it: http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_g...terid=1770281/

Not all locations will have them, so you might want to call first.

If you throw in a $100-150 300lbs weight set from the location of your choice,you will have yourself a decent set-up for under $200.

I have been "mooching" off this forum for a while, so hopefully this information will help somebody out...

Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000)
    "I came out here to enjoy nature, don't talk to me about the environment". - Denny Crane

webmz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

question about XR5

Hi,
    Maybe you can help me since you bought the XR5.

I just saw the XR-10 at walmart.
    (or at least the box of one)

The store has an XR5 on display.
    The xr5 on display had a pulley near the back where you'd rest
    your weight pole, that usually would have an attached pulldown bar.

Beneath that was a price and a box that says Golds XR10.
    The XR-10 box shows the pulldown bar being used .
    Box says weight not included.
    ( it doesnt say anything about the pulldown bar)

I asked an employee at walmart which item was being sold and
    they said the XR10.
    I asked if the XR10 had a pulldown bar and they said no.

I'm confused at this point whether the XR5 has a pulley and the
    pulldown bar included.
    {if yes, then I'll go find an XR5.)

I tried searching GOLDS GYM equipment on line and only found their website but no mention of equipment.
    I also found the XR5 for sale online and again, it doesnt mention the pulldown bar.

if you know, I'd appreciate if you'd let me know
    because I don't understand why the XR10 is $108.00 and
    it doesnt include the pulldown bar.(it looks identical to the XR5)

please email me at "in2cardz@yahoo.com"

Originally Posted by default
    I bought this bench about a month ago @ $90 and thought I got a deal (it was the last one and the guy told me that it was on clearance). I went by a different Walmart today and saw a stack of 5 of them in the middle of a main aisle right outside of the exercise equipment with a price of $45 (also on clearance). I believe they are on clearance because they are getting rid of them since there is a "new" XR10 model..not sure what the differences are aside from the fact that the newer model does not have the lat unit.

Here is a link to a small image/description of it: http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_g...terid=1770281/

Not all locations will have them, so you might want to call first.

If you throw in a $100-150 300lbs weight set from the location of your choice,you will have yourself a decent set-up for under $200.

I have been "mooching" off this forum for a while, so hopefully this information will help somebody out...