Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you eat the same thing everyday if there is a lot of healthy variety in each meal

I'm talking mostly different types of salads for meals with sides of meats or other proteins.

aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i could only eat oatmeal, rice everyday... maybe if i had a cook i could

I pee 25 times a day :\ SixDollarBurger's Avatar
    SixDollarBurger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixDollarBurger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixDollarBurger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixDollarBurger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixDollarBurger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixDollarBurger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixDollarBurger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixDollarBurger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixDollarBurger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixDollarBurger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixDollarBurger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ensuring a variety of food in your body allows your body to absorb and digest a variety amount and type of nutrients. So yeah variety is good for you. Besides, dont you just get tired from eating the same exact thing every meal of every day???
    "Hey, Boris... what would you do... if I told you... your pinko Commie mother sucked so much dick, her face looks like an egg?"

iceman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i actually eat ED the same meals same food in the same time, it is board over time but if it works for your purpose so whay change it??
    variaty off food it's good but in the case of BB and aspacially when you cutting there isn't much variaty of food's to play with!

Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iceman21
    i actually eat ED the same meals same food in the same time, it is board over time but if it works for your purpose so whay change it??
    variaty off food it's good but in the case of BB and aspacially when you cutting there isn't much variaty of food's to play with!
    actually there is, even for cutting, check out low carb 101 in seach titles for the post i made from a magazine article, it lists all the sorts of foods you can eat whilst you cut!

As for eating the same thing everday, it is a bore, but not so much when you have a large variety of foods and are eating different things at each meal.

muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm almost certain that I could eat oats with whey,berries, cinnamon, almond butter and splenda for the rest of my life.
    "Don't count the days, make every day count"

Originally Posted by muirsy88
    I'm almost certain that I could eat oats with whey,berries, cinnamon, almond butter and splenda for the rest of my life.
    My variety is a lot greater than that, but maybe it's possible, personnaly, I'm actually changing my diet because I've been eating most scotch oatmeal and whey protein and I don't have the energy to do gym stuff like I used to. I thinking I need some veggie goodness, but it wasn't untill a MD artcile a month ago that I realized this, now I'm formulating a diet but the hard part is counter all the calories that go into a god damn salad.