Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    IWarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NATZI POWER

im german too, so its all ****s & giggles mofo.
    ----
    'NO PAIN, NO GAIN'
    ----
    "Dont think of how weak you are, think of how strong you're going to be!"
    -----
    msg me for stats & pics.

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IWarrior
    NATZI POWER

im german too, so its all ****s & giggles mofo.
    Gotta love it when people misspell "Nazi"
    Workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=265614091#post265614091

Registered User AnaerobicAndrew's Avatar
    AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CoolAussie47
    u effing NAZI.
    WTF is your problem man?
    "Swim 2.4 miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2 miles. BRAG for the rest of your life." IRONMAN TRIATHLON

Es gibt keinen anderen Teufel als den wir in unserem eigenen Herzen haben.

astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Well undoubtedly, racism is still everywhere, all over the world, it's such a sensitive issue that it's often swept under the rug. It's not in the forefront because everyone tries to be politically right but in actual, many are still racist. I think what crazygear tries to imply here is that this forum is meant for discussing stuff abt bb and it's not a place to throw racist comments with the intentions to put down other people.
    The issue of race and religion is unavoidable in this forum especially when it comes to genetics and culture backgrounds/perceptions on bb..but if you come across threads which make fun of other people because of their race or religion, you'd be mature enough to ignore em...they'd(the thread) be gone in no time btw.

astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) astroxaun is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by astroxaun
    Well undoubtedly, racism is still everywhere, all over the world, it's such a sensitive issue that it's often swept under the rug. It's not in the forefront because everyone tries to be politically right but in actual, many are still racist. I think what crazygear tries to imply here is that this forum is meant for discussing stuff abt bb and it's not a place to throw racist comments with the intentions to put down other people.
    The issue of race and religion is unavoidable in this forum especially when it comes to genetics and culture backgrounds/perceptions on bb..but if you come across threads which make fun of other people because of their race or religion, you'd be mature enough to ignore em...they'd(the thread) be gone in no time btw.
    woops...it's crazygerman...not crazygear lol

AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by astroxaun
    Well put.
    "Swim 2.4 miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2 miles. BRAG for the rest of your life." IRONMAN TRIATHLON

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by crazygerman
    WTF is your problem man?
    Dude, I think he's joking too...lol
    Workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=265614091#post265614091

Originally Posted by sam32465
    Dude, I think he's joking too...lol
    Youre probably right. Either way, its not funny. **** him even if he is joking.

CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OMG German would you shut the **** UP,, or do i have to put my cock in your mouth once again??

OMG German would you shut the **** UP,, or do i have to put my cock in your mouth once again??
    Honestly man, what is up with you? Grow the f*ck up you idiot.
    Last edited by crazygerman; 12-19-2005 at 09:04 PM.

Format has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whoever takes the internet this seriously needs a reality check.

CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dude im just messin with you...im trying to lighten you up. but seriously, this is a teen bodybuilding forum. trying to come on here & voice your political **** is just going to piss people off, no one here gives a ****. we're here to talk about things pertaining to a) teens and b) bodybuilding, and that's ****ing it. Sure, sometimes things will get out of hand and whatnot, but thats out of your control. If it really pisses you off that much then just leave the forum. But starting a thread about "bigotry" or whatever just makes you look like a flamer, and therefore you will get flamed.

dude im just messin with you...im trying to lighten you up. but seriously, this is a teen bodybuilding forum. trying to come on here & voice your political **** is just going to piss people off, no one here gives a ****. we're here to talk about things pertaining to a) teens and b) bodybuilding, and that's ****ing it. Sure, sometimes things will get out of hand and whatnot, but thats out of your control. If it really pisses you off that much then just leave the forum. But starting a thread about "bigotry" or whatever just makes you look like a flamer, and therefore you will get flamed.
    Are you honestly telling me I made myself look like a flammer by starting an anti-flamming thread? That doesnt even qualify as logic. Listen, calling a german a f*cking NAZI does not lighten **** up. The only goal I had when I made this thread was to bring to light some bad **** I saw going on, thats all. If you cant appreciate that or understand that, take your own advice and ignore me and my thread; why are you wasting our time by trying to mock me?

Originally Posted by Format
    May I remind you that this is the internet and the words of a single individual have little to no value. Not that i don't agree with you or anything lol.
    Eh, youre right man. This is pointless.

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by crazygerman
    Are you honestly telling me I made myself look like a flammer by starting an anti-flamming thread? That doesnt even qualify as logic. Listen, calling a german a f*cking NAZI does not lighten **** up. The only goal I had when I made this thread was to bring to light some bad **** I saw going on, thats all. If you cant appreciate that or understand that, take your own advice and ignore me and my thread; why are you wasting our time by trying to mock me?
    IMO...you look like a flamer because you made a post which will blatantly provoke an argument and has no relevancy to bodybuilding whatsoever. The mods know whats going on and they deal with it appropriately. Save board space for things that matter.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

Originally Posted by K_muscle
    IMO...you look like a flamer because you made a post which will blatantly provoke an argument and has no relevancy to bodybuilding whatsoever. The mods know whats going on and they deal with it appropriately. Save board space for things that matter.
    Again, how does me writing an anti-flamming post make me a flammer? I'm failing to connect how your logic is leading you guys to this. Honestly man, I didnt realize this would provoke all of this ****. I didnt realize that so many of you teens here were so unbelievably immature when it comes to a simple matter of moral etiquette; I have yet to see more than a few prove me wrong there and validate my oringial point. Foget I even mentioned any of it.

MacBlitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Flammer isn't a word, you're looking for: Flamer. Crazygerman, you also said this thread was pointless. So, take your own advice and let this thread die. No offence, but you're only fueling the trolls.
    One step.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obviously if you see anything racist or that offensive to certain types of people, you should report it to the moderators so that they can take the appropriate course of action.

Threads like these usually just fuel the fire of the ignorant dickwads that make the posts, so it is now being closed.