fyi: i despise khomeini khomeini's Avatar
    khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10)

does bodybuilding make your nails grow faster?

someone told me that bb makes your nails grow faster. and if its true i wanna quit cuz i hate cutting my nails.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You aren't allowed to post any more threads
    I don't know either lol

khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    lmaoo, come on. i made you laugh didnt i?

Bigger than Darklight The Real Deal's Avatar
    The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000)
    LMAO! W8 should be moderator

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No more than 1 stupid question a day
    I don't know either lol

this was my first

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I especially liked the thread about basketball making you taller.

If only that were true...
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by khomeini
    someone told me that bb makes your nails grow faster. and if its true i wanna quit cuz i hate cutting my nails.
    Based on the quality of your nutrition getting better, it just might have an effect.

There, I tried to make this a meaningful post to spite you.

Originally Posted by Hola Bola
    I especially liked the thread about basketball making you taller.

If only that were true...
    hehehe. that was last night

Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes. Mine are over 12 inches. But cutting them is useless. They grow overnight.
    It's not worth it man, I'd go ahead and quit now.

Originally Posted by Rokk
    Based on the quality of your nutrition getting better, it just might have an effect.

There, I tried to make this a meaningful post to spite you.
    oh man. i think you may have a point there

Originally Posted by Wolf(e)
    Yes. Mine are over 12 inches. But cutting them is useless. They grow overnight.
    It's not worth it man, I'd go ahead and quit now.
    omg man! thank god you told me. long nails scare me so much that they sometimes make me want to commit suicide. thanks for saving my life

Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wolf(e) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's also true that lifting weights will not only stunt your growth, but in some cases actually make you drop a foot or two.

EDIT: And you can no longer conceive.

It's also true that lifting weights will not only stunt your growth, but in some cases actually make you drop a foot or two.
    careful now. some newbie may come along into this thread and actually believe what you are saying

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why is this guy allowed to reregister?
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep this crap in the teen forum. They won't know if it's serious or not.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind
    Keep this crap in the teen forum. They won't know if it's serious or not.
    morbid you ****ing bitch. thanks for neg repping me for a joke

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    morbid you ****ing bitch. thanks for neg repping me for a joke
    lol... you were bound to get negged sooner or later starting stupid threads like this. Dont hate the playa, hate the game.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Originally Posted by Hola Bola
    lol... you were bound to get negged sooner or later starting stupid threads like this. Dont hate the playa, hate the game.
    hey but what if i thought it was true? then it wouldnt be stupid as i wouldnt know any better

hey but what if i thought it was true? then it wouldnt be stupid as i wouldnt know any better
    I think the "ban pending" title under your name gave it away.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i am now dumber for reading this post. not cool...
    PL: 400/280/475

Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by coloBB
    i am now dumber for reading this post. not cool...
    Dude, if that's all it took, you better let me preview all the posts before you read them, you may lose control of all bodily functions if you read something really stupid.

kmx193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmx193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahah neg rep!

Registered User AnaerobicAndrew's Avatar
    AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

HAHAH!! I am literally laughing so hard my eyes are tearing.. this has got to be the funniest question I have seen posted! Although there was one about creatine making somebodys balls shrink that got me crackin up too.. lol
    "Swim 2.4 miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2 miles. BRAG for the rest of your life." IRONMAN TRIATHLON

Es gibt keinen anderen Teufel als den wir in unserem eigenen Herzen haben.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol
    <->

unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

EDIT: And you can no longer conceive.
    damn squats compressing the spine

WHO DAT

Consistency + Knowledge BodySculpting's Avatar
    BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Actually....according to Dr. Harter Stevens, who was a Bosnian Professional Bodybuilder, because of the excess nutrients your body receives, some of it is displaced towards the rest of your body. This will cause things to grow faster, like hair and nails. One study found that your ******* also begins to enlarge itself as a result.

"The only way out of hell, is through it. "

Consistency + Knowledge BodySculpting's Avatar
    BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by unclejeff
    damn squats compressing the spine

that's actually true...for after a few moments after your Squat sessions anyway...not permanently
    "The only way out of hell, is through it. "

darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Angry

Wtf??? I don't mind noob questions man, everyone's here to learn but this is just plain stupid! Khomeini, I'm usually cool but your posts are pissing me off.
    *Someday I want to meet this "Everyone," he seems to have written so very much, yet all of it is wrong.
    *Nature is the master of design, and knowledge is the master of nature.
    *Uncertainty is the seed of all knowledge - it is the catalyst of investigation

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BodySculpting
    Actually....according to Dr. Harter Stevens, who was a Bosnian Professional Bodybuilder, because of the excess nutrients your body receives, some of it is displaced towards the rest of your body. This will cause things to grow faster, like hair and nails. One study found that your ******* also begins to enlarge itself as a result.
    This thread is like an enlarged *******. Stop feeding it.