the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hugo Rivera - Bulking Up Rules For The Natural Bodybuilder!

In order for a bulk up phase to be effective, it needs to be executed properly. This article will provide a detailed plan on bulking up in the off season; plans included are for beginners, intermediate, and advanced. Check it out!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hugo41.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

SpankyMcgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpankyMcgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpankyMcgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always advise to refrain from eating complex carbs after 6:30pm (unless your post workout meal comes after that time) as your insulin sensitivity (body's acceptance of the hormone insulin) goes down at night and therefore, one runs a higher risk of storing carbohydrate calories at night unless you train, in which case your insulin sensitivity is optimized.
    Shouldn't this read "refrain from eating SIMPLE carbs after 6:30pm" as complex carbs do not trigger as great an insulin response as simple carbs?

djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What does this mean exactly?! And how much weight?! Is there any variation in each set of Incline Dumbbell Press?! Please could you explain in detail.

Superset:
    Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 10 sets x 10 reps (No rest)
    Close Grip Pull-up (Palms facing you) 10 sets x 10 reps (1 minute rest)
    DJGRBX

Unregistered
    Originally Posted by djgrbx
    What does this mean exactly?! And how much weight?! Is there any variation in each set of Incline Dumbbell Press?! Please could you explain in detail.
    How much weight???? The one you can handle for 10 sets of 10 reps...simple. I guess you are not at this level if you dont understand the routine....

djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) djgrbx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What I meant was - "Do I choose one weight for all the 10 sets?! Or do I keep incrementing the weights?!"
    DJGRBX

Unregistered
    Originally Posted by djgrbx
    What I meant was - "Do I choose one weight for all the 10 sets?! Or do I keep incrementing the weights?!"
    Increase the weight if you are SUPERMAN..otherwise use the same weight in all 10 sets.

chemooi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello.
    I just want to ask something for this bulk up program.
    I started this program last week and it's really good.
    My question is, if I do day 2 exercises (Tuesday/Friday) and the muscle that I worked on Tuesday is still sore on Friday do I still work out? or better if I rest?
    I'm not really sure if it makes sense to you, but ye

bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100)
    gooood...