fyi: i despise khomeini khomeini's Avatar
    khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10)

is vector cereal fattening?

my diet consists mainly (not wholly) of vector cereal during the weekdays when i have no energy or time to prepare myself good food. is it fattening from all the carbs?

per 55 g serving without milk:
    energy: 215 cal
    protein: 5.5 g
    fat: 2.8 g
    carbs: 44 g
    sugars: 11 g

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's not too bad (I'm hoping/assuming it's whole grain), sugars aren't too high, but you need some variety in your diet. Oats are fantastic, and some meat and eggs wouldn't hurt either.

There is an entire section on nutrition in this forum, obviously you've taken a liking to exercises and that's great, but lots of guys who hang out over there know their stuff too. This would have been a good thread (how many are you up to?) to post there.

Edit: Holy ****, 10 new threads in 5 days, and 6 of them today. Glad you're learning, lol.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uhh.. depends on ur maximum daily calorie intake.. i wouldn't say that that's an extremely nutritious food for a bodybuilder, but i eat cereal (honey nut cheerios and other sweet stuff) whenever i'm at home. however, i do recommend having a source of high quality protein with every meal. Milk will do.

khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rockhuddy
    That's not too bad (I'm hoping/assuming it's whole grain), sugars aren't too high, but you need some variety in your diet. Oats are fantastic, and some meat and eggs wouldn't hurt either.

There is an entire section on nutrition in this forum, obviously you've taken a liking to exercises and that's great, but lots of guys who hang out over there know their stuff too. This would have been a good thread (how many are you up to?) to post there.

Edit: Holy ****, 10 new threads in 5 days, and 6 of them today. Glad you're learning, lol.
    i had two accounts before this that were banned. 99% of my posts are from starting threads. if i had the same account id be over 400 posts by now

Originally Posted by ryuten
    uhh.. depends on ur maximum daily calorie intake.. i wouldn't say that that's an extremely nutritious food for a bodybuilder, but i eat cereal (honey nut cheerios and other sweet stuff) whenever i'm at home. however, i do recommend having a source of high quality protein with every meal. Milk will do.
    yea i of course drink protein shakes. im gonna try and buy some oats next time im at the grocery store. maybe with honey it wont taste so bad

Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by khomeini
    yea i of course drink protein shakes. im gonna try and buy some oats next time im at the grocery store. maybe with honey it wont taste so bad
    i eat that stuff raw out the bucket. quaker 100% natural rolled oats. they taste great. i just drink some water with it cuz my mouth gets dry.

what i meant by having a good source of protein would be like: cereal + lots of milk( like 20 ounces). or cereal + 6 ounce chicken or whatever u can do .

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i had two accounts before this that were banned. 99% of my posts are from starting threads. if i had the same account id be over 400 posts by now
    I know this- see your newest "how do ab workouts work" thread for more.

And for everyone, I flavor my oats with a scoop of whey. Tastes great (ON's rocky road as of right now) and gets some extra protein in you.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too bad all of them were pretty much the same thing.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.