Closed Thread
Page 182 of 267 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,460 of 8008
    oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    Not only is it a sickness, it has no known cure, you can only try to keep it fed.
    The good Lord help us all...

Most of all, help our wives to understand.
    "I heard that broken Ivanko revolvers can cure cancer... too bad no ones managed to break one." ProtienandIron

"If you catch the equipment fever, you'll eventually have to have revolvers or vintage York, etc.
    Best just to roll heavy out of the gate." Oldschoolifter

▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #73 ▪██─────██▪

Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by oldschoolifter View Post
    The good Lord help us all...

Most of all, help our wives to understand.

The key is to get her to use the equipment too. Then you can justify any new pieces by saying you bought them for her.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    The key is to get her to use the equipment too. Then you can justify any new pieces by saying you bought them for her.
    My wife does use the equipment, she just shakes her head when I bring home something new for "her".
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oldschoolifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    I'm trying that later tonight.

"Honey, I just bought you a new rogue R-6 squat rack."
    "How much was that?" "Only 1800 bucks with shipping."
    " What's that for?"
    "It'll give you thighs of thunder and glutes you can crack a walnut with."

"GET OUT !"
    "I heard that broken Ivanko revolvers can cure cancer... too bad no ones managed to break one." ProtienandIron

"If you catch the equipment fever, you'll eventually have to have revolvers or vintage York, etc.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by oldschoolifter View Post
    Thanks, It's in a storage facility. 15x30
    lights and power receptacles with unlimited power usage.
    24 hour access. 100 bucks a month. 14 minutes commute.

It all started with a sweet deal on one bench. Then the deals kept coming.
    Then we moved into an apartment. Then the deals kept coming.
    Now I'm in a holding pattern till I get a bigger place and open a gym or we buy a house with a basement.
    Buying and upgrading gym equipment is like a sickness. Nothing I can do about it though, I've already caught it.
    Dude, where is your York number?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Dude, where is your York number?
    Where is my York number? lol
    I am pretty much an Ivanko guy, but I do have a couple of York 10 lbs. plate.
    They may be vintage, I'm not sure. I'll post some pics in a couple days.

KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you guys like a certain name brand of home gyms better than the rest? Is Hoist the best? Cybex? Life Fitness? Thanks. I sell this stuff and like to know feedback from real lifters.

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingsOfCardio View Post
    you guys like a certain name brand of home gyms better than the rest? Is Hoist the best? Cybex? Life Fitness? Thanks. I sell this stuff and like to know feedback from real lifters.
    I <3 my diy rack

Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #43 []---[]

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your wooden bar rack would make a nice headboard.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Boonenator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boonenator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boonenator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boonenator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boonenator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boonenator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boonenator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boonenator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boonenator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boonenator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boonenator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My gym setup. Small space but simple and effective.

Powerline ppr200x
    Cap ob-86b
    Ironmaster super bench
    Ironmaster 120lb db
    Olympic weights
    Attached Images

TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Finally hit 50 posts so I can embed some pictures of my home gym.

I had been working out with a trainer at a local school, but due to lack of interest on the students part, the trainer stopped using it. I decided to build a home gym when that happened.

I bought the Rogue S2 rack with accessories (extra J-hooks, safety spotters, dip attachment, weight storage) off craigslist. The adjustable bench I picked up at a PlayItAgain for $25 - it actually works pretty well. I bought the bumper plates from Muscle Driver USA during their Labor Day sale (340lb). I got the bar from Rogue. The dumbbells/stand (3lb to 60lb) I got from a neighbor. I already had the Concept2 rower. I built the plyo box and squat box.

The gym is in part of a "sun room". It has a vaulted ceiling and brick floors. I laid down 2 layers of 3/4" plywood and a layer of stall mats to protect the floor. Total space is approx 14x10.
    Last edited by TheScrawnyDude; 10-07-2014 at 02:14 PM.

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i thought you were gonna say you bought everything from the guy lol. nice gym
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here's mine. We had this stuff all over our last house 3rd floor, garage & basement and it was nice to get everything in the same room in our new home. I would love to add a hack squat, pec deck and T-bar row, but we have a well stocked gym in our development if I need to use any other equipment.

I love the look of the flooring and its great 9-months out of the year, but during the winter it builds a static charge and anytime you touch a weight you get zapped. I just bought all rubber plates and I am hoping it will reduce the current this winter.

There is a storage room right behind this room where I set-up a pull-up bar and dip stand and could make that a dedicated leg room if I choose.

The room is decorated with sports memorabilia, most of it autographed, we don't collect any of that stuff it just sort of finds us.

EQUIPMENT LIST:

Race Deck Flooring
    Parabody Smith Machine with High/Low Pull Stack
    Parabody Multi-Position Bench with Preacher Attachment
    Cybex Rotary Calf Machine
    Body Solid Leg Extension/Curl Machine
    Body Solid Dip Stand
    Home Made Pull-Up Bar
    Dumbbells 5-45 lbs
    Hoist Adjustable Dumbbells 0-75 lbs
    580 lbs Body Solid Rubber EZ Grip Plates
    310 lbs Regular Olympic Plates
    No Name Treadmill
    Trex Recumbent Bike

cpplain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpplain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheScrawnyDude View Post
    Finally hit 50 posts so I can embed some pictures of my home gym.

I had been working out with a trainer at a local school, but due to lack of interest on the students part, the trainer stopped using it. I decided to build a home gym when that happened.

I bought the Rogue S2 rack with accessories (extra J-hooks, safety spotters, dip attachment, weight storage) off craigslist. The adjustable bench I picked up at a PlayItAgain for $25 - it actually works pretty well. I bought the bumper plates from Muscle Driver USA during their Labor Day sale (340lb). I got the bar from Rogue. The dumbbells/stand (3lb to 60lb) I got from a neighbor. I already had the Concept2 rower. I built the plyo box and squat box.

The gym is in part of a "sun room". It has a vaulted ceiling and brick floors. I laid down 2 layers of 3/4" plywood and a layer of stall mats to protect the floor. Total space is approx 14x10.
    Did you build the bumper plate storage?

TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheScrawnyDude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cpplain View Post
    Did you build the bumper plate storage?
    I did. I combined a couple of different ideas from plans I saw on the internet. I can start another thread with the steps if anyone is interested as I took pretty good notes and took pictures as I was building them. Total cost was less than $40 for the two racks. I really like them as they allow me easy access to all my plates which are all different weights too. So stacking them on the floor would have resulted in a lot more space being used and I would constantly have to move weights around to get to the weight I need.

matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes please post a thread

KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingsOfCardio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    darren.dugan,

that home made wooden barbell rack is super tight. A+ overall.
    -Matt / KingsOfCardio.com

Browns7213,

I'm from Cleveland Heights. Assume you're a Browns fan but idk with that Yankee jersey. Nice set up on everything but the bike. I'm taking the over on 20 yrs for how old your bike is lol

the flooring and leg machines look sweet
    -Matt / KingsOfCardio.com

Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Browns7213 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KingsOfCardio View Post
    Browns7213,

I'm from Cleveland Heights. Assume you're a Browns fan but idk with that Yankee jersey. Nice set up on everything but the bike. I'm taking the over on 20 yrs for how old your bike is lol

the flooring and leg machines look sweet
    I grew up in NY/NJ, but had two uncles that played for the browns so became a fan by blood. Just calculated the bike to be 14-years old, love that thing has worked flawlessly, I actually dread the time it dies and I have to replace it.

driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's my new gym. The criteria for the equipment was:
    - Must fit in less than half of a single car garage (10' x 8')
    - Main use is 5x5 routine
    - High quality, well-crafted, and aesthetic equipment

After some research, I ended up with:

- TuffStuff CHR-500 Half Rack and CMB-375 FID Bench. Went to local gym equipment showrooms (SF Bay Area) and really liked the price/performance of TuffStuff equipment. I debated a lot between the half rack (which I ended up buying) and the cage. Decided to go for the half rack because I felt it offered the level of safety I needed, smaller footprint (and an integrated weight storage) and in my opinion, the half rack feel more aesthetic due to its "open" architecture. The bench is heavy, very solidly built, comfortable, FID from 85 to -20, has leg support and future expandability.

- Rogue Ohio Power Bar

- Vaughn bumper plates (from fringesport.com) and Eleiko change plates.

- Interlocking rubber tiles from RubberFlooringInc

Very happy with the rig so far
    Attached Images

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by driveman View Post
    TuffStuff CHR-500 Half Rack
    Haven't seen j-hooks like that before. Do they allow you to swing forward a bit before lifting off?

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Newest edition to my home gym... Some Ivanko Porn....

Unboxing at the UPS Depot to make sure the damaged boxes didn't contain damaged plates.

Little bit of mirror photography so I can look at twice as many plates!

Showing off my Buddy Capp TPB with some Plates loaded on and held with Lockjaws...

Love the new plates!
    ()---() York Barbell Club #26 ()---()
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #34 ||---||
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #74 []---[]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #10 ──<//>─<\\>──

Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150771833

deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Haven't seen j-hooks like that before. Do they allow you to swing forward a bit before lifting off?
    I believe the hinged hook is actually the mechanism by which the height is adjusted. You swing the hook out to disengage it from the rack.

SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deiphid View Post
    I believe the hinged hook is actually the mechanism by which the height is adjusted. You swing the hook out to disengage it from the rack.
    Yikes! That would make me nervous each time I racked/unracked.

driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) driveman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SmokinJoe87 View Post
    Yikes! That would make me nervous each time I racked/unracked.
    As @deiphid wrote, you need to pull the hook out to move the J-Hook, and it requires quite a bit of force. It is a very sturdy and secure mechanism - actually more secure than any other J-hook mechanism I've seen in commercial gyms to date.

stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sold some items and got some new ones, so here is what it currently looks like....picked up all the items in the picture recently!

stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenolsewski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Browns7213 View Post
    Here's mine. We had this stuff all over our last house 3rd floor, garage & basement and it was nice to get everything in the same room in our new home. I would love to add a hack squat, pec deck and T-bar row, but we have a well stocked gym in our development if I need to use any other equipment.

I love the look of the flooring and its great 9-months out of the year, but during the winter it builds a static charge and anytime you touch a weight you get zapped. I just bought all rubber plates and I am hoping it will reduce the current this winter.

There is a storage room right behind this room where I set-up a pull-up bar and dip stand and could make that a dedicated leg room if I choose.

The room is decorated with sports memorabilia, most of it autographed, we don't collect any of that stuff it just sort of finds us.

EQUIPMENT LIST:

Race Deck Flooring
    Parabody Smith Machine with High/Low Pull Stack
    Parabody Multi-Position Bench with Preacher Attachment
    Cybex Rotary Calf Machine
    Body Solid Leg Extension/Curl Machine
    Body Solid Dip Stand
    Home Made Pull-Up Bar
    Dumbbells 5-45 lbs
    Hoist Adjustable Dumbbells 0-75 lbs
    580 lbs Body Solid Rubber EZ Grip Plates
    310 lbs Regular Olympic Plates
    No Name Treadmill
    Trex Recumbent Bike
    Very nice setup, Nicer than some appartment complex setups out here and way better then most hotel gyms I've seen

congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000)

The gym is in part of a "sun room". It has a vaulted ceiling and brick floors. I laid down 2 layers of 3/4" plywood and a layer of stall mats to protect the floor. Total space is approx 14x10.[/QUOTE]

Dude - that is a sick setup. Almost too pretty to work out in - nice.

Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by brucedelaney View Post
    Newest edition to my home gym... Some Ivanko Porn....

Showing off my Buddy Capp TPB with some Plates loaded on and held with Lockjaws...

Love the new plates!
    Nice plates, I have to wait a few before I get some. I use lockjaws also but thinking of getting another type without the lock.
    ▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #76 ▪█─────█▪

Closed Thread
Page 182 of 267 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 ... LastLast